[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Versus (2023)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Versus (2023)

Post by bhk100 »

CockHero-Versus-Banner.jpg
CockHero-Versus-Banner.jpg (154.03 KiB) Viewed 63424 times
Size: 6.13 GB
Length: 43:39
Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080)
Data rate: 19933 kbps
Codec: H.265 (HVEC)

Video contains content from (awesome) trans performers FYI

(Please import to your own Mega drive, then download)
Link --> https://mega.nz/file/UPxFBZoK#u2Fk6rMQU ... moknYvFqnA (Updated Jan 2024, plz import to your own account before downloading so the link doesn't die again)

Welcome to Cock Hero: Versus!

This video is a release for your enjoyment, and also a call for participation. What does that mean? Well, it’s an asynchronous competition to see who can make it the furthest (very similar to the “Champions” cock hero series). To join, all you have to do is download and play along. Stroke to each beat! Eyes on the screen at all times! No cheating! Once you are done, just reply to this thread with the number of minutes / seconds you were able to last. Of course, failure is an option, and if I’ve done my job well we should see lots of people fall short of the finish.

If I can get at least 20 people to play along and report their times back to me, I will release a followup video entitled “Cock Hero: Versus - Championship Edition” and your stopping point will be memorialized in the video itself by way of a small popup graphic listing your username and forum avatar. No personal information is needed or requested. You’ll know I’ve recorded your time if I reply back to you here–if you don’t see a reply please ping me again as I may have missed you. To get a sense for what it’ll look like, watch for my own… failure… at timecode 17:37:

feldspar_finish.png
feldspar_finish.png (31.23 KiB) Viewed 63424 times

Note: If more than one person enters the same finishing time (for example, if more than one person makes it all the way to the end) priority will be given to the first person who submits their time.

The deadline for entry is May 1st 2023, entries after that date will be excluded.

The theme of the video is “Versus” which has a double usage for the competition mentioned above, but also the nature of the video edit itself. For each round I tried to create a sense of tension between softcore and hardcore content, dynamically switching between them to give the viewer maximum enjoyment. Overall the content gradually becomes “harder” in nature as it moves towards the end. The last round is the “Cum” round, and features two separate opportunities for your orgasm. For anyone who survives the first cum round and enters the second, I salute you. 10 rounds in total (excluding the credits segment).

For anyone who has seen my previous content, I hope this one stands out in terms of quality. I switched to Davinci Resolve for my editing software (from Shotcut) and it’s allowed me to make a significantly cleaner edit. This is also my first proper Cock Hero with a beat meter.

Ten rounds of difficulty:
Spoiler: show

Round 1: “A Soft Introduction” featuring Estefania Pahe
Round 2: “Braless Forever vs. Lesbian Lovers” featuring Rocky
Round 3: “Scarlete Chase vs. Secret Crush” featuring Scarlete Chase
Round 4: “Harley vs. The Rimmers” featuring Harley LaVey
Round 5: “Angelika vs. The Wankers” featuring Angelika
Round 6: “Maria vs. The Adriano Girls” featuring Maria Rya
Round 7: “Magic Muffin vs. Heteroflexibility” featuring Leoni Pur
Round 8: “Kenzie vs. The Cocks” featuring Kenzie Anne
Round 9: “Sasha vs. Friendly Fire” featuring Sasha Foxxx
Round 10: “Reward Round” featuring everyone
Soundtrack:
Spoiler: show

Round 1: “Escape” by Android Automatic
Round 2: “Dangerous” by Big Data
Round 3: “Control” by Battle Tapes
Round 4: “One Inch Punch” by Yin Yin
Round 5: “Ternary” by Com Truise
Round 6: “Easy Love” by MSTRKRFT
Round 7: “Cyber World” by Boisterous Pop
Round 8: “The Ghost Inside” by Broken Bells
Round 9: “Time Warp” by Rogue VHS
Round 10: “Molly” by Le Matos
Credits: ”Girls on Bikes” by OSC
Good luck and have fun!

EDIT 1: Thanks to user Mortimer for creating this torrent link: download/file.php?id=36022

EDIT 2: (May 2023) You can now play the Championship Edition, here: https://mega.nz/file/UbA1USDL#mrAuqycXD ... JxDXe6wgwU

note: If anyone finds this thread in the far future and has trouble downloading Versus, feel free to send me a PM. If I'm still around I'll help ya out.
Last edited by bhk100 on Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
ThirstTrap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Versus (2023)

Post by ThirstTrap »

Love the challenge idea! Possible to provide a torrent or tube link? Mega won’t work for everyone due to the DL restrictions etc
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

ThirstTrap wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:04 pm Mega won’t work for everyone due to the DL restrictions etc
Get the Mega app, so you don't even have to download manually. Always just import into your cloud drive and it will sync it in background to your folder (even if you cross the limit, it will resume with new time slot). Ways ahead of any torrent/streaming.
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

I made it all the way to the end, so 43:39 :-D
It was a really hot video I just intentionally tried to get the furthest I can :-)
Thank you for creating it!
Solitary2929
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Solitary2929 »

Wanted to try this but fucking about with Mega and the app is too much hassle. Will wait till it appears somewhere else.
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

Solitary2929 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:00 pm Wanted to try this but fucking about with Mega and the app is too much hassle. Will wait till it appears somewhere else.
I don't get what the problem is with MEGA. I had only the free account for a long time, and I downloaded all these movies successfully.

True, it only downloads 5GB at a time and then you have to wait a day or so for it to resume *automatically* with another allotment of the next 5GB, because free account. The app is completely optional--your browser will do the whole download if you prefer it that way, but I think the app is more efficient. The 5GB batches are annoying in a "first world problem" way, but it totally works and you get all these movies for free. If you pay a few dollars/euros per month, you don't have the limit. I eventually did that.

For anyone who doesn't realize: your browser will resume after the first 5GB chunk, so leave the window open until it is done. For large files, this may take a couple of days. Is that really a deal breaker? Your computer is just sitting there... why not let it download?

Do some countries block MEGA? Some block torrents. Hopefully everyone has at least one option in their country, either MEGA or torrenting.
alsatian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alsatian »

Torrent is up on emporium. Thanks for the release.
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Torrent:
Cock Hero - Versus (2023).torrent
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

zebbg69 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:46 pm
Solitary2929 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:00 pm Wanted to try this but fucking about with Mega and the app is too much hassle. Will wait till it appears somewhere else.
For anyone who doesn't realize: your browser will resume after the first 5GB chunk, so leave the window open until it is done. For large files, this may take a couple of days. Is that really a deal breaker? Your computer is just sitting there... why not let it download?

Do some countries block MEGA? Some block torrents. Hopefully everyone has at least one option in their country, either MEGA or torrenting.
It is not even a day, you get new 5GB allotment every 6 hours. That is almost 1GB/hour (while you do whatever, it will complete it in background in a day, never imported a video larger than 13GB), as with torrent I would need to leave my PC up several nights for just 1GB (Germany, you can never dare to download torrents without VPN), and even then often it is waste of electricity because sometimes it downloads 0 bytes.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Thank you for this great video. Is there an estim mp3 or funscript?
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

My machine does not want to play videos with Codec: H.265 (HVEC).
Any chance to upload a different version?

Thanks
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by puste »

Thanks for this greate Video.
@elektrowichser I have created this Estim file:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/kd219l

But I have not yet have the time to test it out. So please respond what you think of this.

Estim configuration is common (left- & right-) to head, left+ to shaft, right+ to under balls or lowest possible to shaft.
Remember it is used for DIY E-Stim Stereo Device. Not sure it will work with other devices.
exile
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Sadly , no domme to serve .

Post by exile »

puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by puste »

@slavejack See:
How To Get the HEVC Codec Windows 10 for Free.
https://softwarekeep.com/help-center/ho ... 0-for-free
But I ended up buying the HECV Video extension. £0.79
But this only apply if you are running windows.
sluttybanana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sluttybanana »

Does anyone have a funscript?