[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v1.55

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v1.55

Post by diogaoo »

grelgen wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:43 am
Sent you a DM !

------------
edeioh wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:18 pm Finally this site was fixed! I hope to see the new version soon! :-D :-D :-D
Hi edeioh, nice to see you !
I'm already working on HC1 again, but unfortunately I believe that the next version won't be available this month :-/
In the meantime, you can try HC2 v0.15 which is already available for everyone :love:
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
edeioh
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by edeioh »

diogaoo wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:02 am
edeioh wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:18 pm Finally this site was fixed! I hope to see the new version soon! :-D :-D :-D
Hi edeioh, nice to see you !
I'm already working on HC1 again, but unfortunately I believe that the next version won't be available this month :-/
In the meantime, you can try HC2 v0.15 which is already available for everyone :love:
Oh, well, I will wait for it!! :-)
Yes i tried HC2 and it's fun too! I will be playing next versions too :-D

Amazing work as always!!

Just one question. When i play HC2 this message appear all the time:
"Warning: write error: The user denied permission to access the database"
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

edeioh wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:48 pm
Oh, well, I will wait for it!! :-)
Yes i tried HC2 and it's fun too! I will be playing next versions too :-D

Amazing work as always!!

Just one question. When i play HC2 this message appear all the time:
"Warning: write error: The user denied permission to access the database"
Thanks you edeioh ! :love:

Were you playing the online version? If so, were you in incognito mode?
I strongly recommend you to play the downloadable version if that's the case, if not, please let me know and I'll check what might be going on. :unsure:
Play Hero Corruption 1
box_of_cards
Explorer
Explorer

Post by box_of_cards »

Bit of dumb question, but is there anywhere a post on gameplay? I mean I get the basics, but I just suck at the game. It takes me ages to find a sword, without a sword it is impossible to defeat anyone and then the sword breaks and I am back to square one... somehow I am doing this wrong... thanks for any help
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

box_of_cards wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:13 pm Bit of dumb question, but is there anywhere a post on gameplay? I mean I get the basics, but I just suck at the game. It takes me ages to find a sword, without a sword it is impossible to defeat anyone and then the sword breaks and I am back to square one... somehow I am doing this wrong... thanks for any help
Hey box, I'm a little short in time due to next month's releases, so I'm just going to copy and paste the general tips I give everyone, I hope you don't mind.
  • Maybe most important: You are guaranteed at least one potion after defeating two enemies in the same day, so don't be afraid to explore if you haven't found one, even if your health is low. Unless a boss is waiting for you, boss encouonter have priority over alchemy labs
  • Rush a backpack and save blue potions for when you're in a pinch
  • Sell materials that you won't use
  • Don't spend all your money at the Church, if you don't have a weapon recipe, use it to buy potions instead. Potions from the shop don't have side effects
  • Try defeating the boss of the first area on the 4th day, they give a valuable exp and gold boost
  • Keep advancing, the initial areas may get harder as days goes by and their exp/gold gain is minimal, so try to get out of the Forest/Grove by the 7th day max. My recommendation is to advance to the second area after defeating the boss on the 4th day. Buy the Backpack, next area map and potions
  • If starting in the Forest, choose Attack as your first perk. If starting in Grove, choose HP (This is very questionable)
  • During an encounter I like using Heavy Blows, so my general attack pattern is HB > Wait > HB > Wait >..., if my Stamina falls below ~60 I choose to rest again, unless the encounter is almost over and this is the last one of the day. This is also questionable, I've seen players choosing Normal Attacks all the time and ignoring HB, really depends on your playstyle, build and the girl you're facing...
By doing this you should already have a pretty noticeable progress in the game, but I'm sure that if you explore a couple of old threads, you'll find great strategies
Play Hero Corruption 1
box_of_cards
Explorer
Explorer

Post by box_of_cards »

Thank you! I am starting to get that you have to play several times to accumulate HP points etc. I guess then it becomes possible to get any further.
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

box_of_cards wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:51 pm Thank you! I am starting to get that you have to play several times to accumulate HP points etc. I guess then it becomes possible to get any further.
Yup ! The game is not designed to be finished in a single run. Experienced players can usually beat a new version in 3 to 5 runs.

If you are interested in one last piece of advice: While you're learning, focus your first few runs on understanding how does the game works and enemies move sets.
When you are comfortable with the game mechanics and already know what enemies do, the best weapons and perks for your preferred build, what to buy, where and when to explore, then you try to beat the game.

I hope you have fun, and let me know if you have any suggestions, whether for Hero Corruption 1 or HC2
Play Hero Corruption 1