The right device??

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Hardy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

The right device??

Post by Hardy »

Hello,

I like these E-Stim files where the signal fits to the scene.
I have an A-box an the output-signal is perfect, but the power is too low. If the input signal ramps up the output stops.
If I use my 2B the power is perfect but the output signal is very different and not very synchonisised to the movie.

Is there any device that has an realistic output and enough power.
Or are there any tips for configuration.

thx
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: The right device??

Post by edger477 »

There are multiple threads on how to build a DIY device. Is that option for you?
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The right device??

Post by verynicekojak »

I have ElectraStim AXIS and it also have some problems.

It doesn't stop the output and can be very powerful. But:

- It doesn't change frequency, so if someone is using different frequencies to cause different feelings, you will not feel changes, only constant stimulation. I use sound card settings (like add echo and boost low and high frequencies) and it sometimes helps but there is a lot of annoying experimentation involved. Also in 5.1 files, when echo is added, it carries to front speakers, so I can hear stimulating signal in the headphones :w00t:, but that is sound card problem.

- It also doesn't reflect very short signals (below maybe 50ms), so you will not feel painful shocks which are sometimes used in femdom type webteases.