Succubi Hunter RPG 2.0 - Awakening

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tyranzero
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Succubi Hunter RPG - Awakening

Post by tyranzero »

excuse me, is there any fix for ariel/the succubus guard the castle gate?
confronting her, she will have -4(negative value) hp (+no img/vid appear, could it of below 1 hp variable?)
I have replace data with the fix data, both corefullfix & succubifullfix yet the negative value is still there
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SuccubiHunterRPG »

tyranzero wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:02 am excuse me, is there any fix for ariel/the succubus guard the castle gate?
confronting her, she will have -4(negative value) hp (+no img/vid appear, could it of below 1 hp variable?)
I have replace data with the fix data, both corefullfix & succubifullfix yet the negative value is still there
Ewww - I'm not sure what is happening there. I only played through Ariel 3 days ago and had no issues.

I'm pretty sure that the problem is that her profile did not run as you have landed on the previous succubi stats that you defeated hence her health is -4 and the fact that the video did not load implies that.

Do you have a the following folder \Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\Ariel. Does it have a file called SuccubiProfile in it? Does this folder\Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\Ariel\LVL3\MediaSet01\ have a video in it

If you do can you please have a look at the Log file folder and open the error log. I'm sure you will have a line saying "File not found" but I need to know what it was looking for.
tyranzero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tyranzero »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:12 am I'm pretty sure that the problem is that her profile did not run as you have landed on the previous succubi stats that you defeated hence her health is -4 and the fact that the video did not load implies that.

Do you have a the following folder \Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\Ariel. Does it have a file called SuccubiProfile in it? Does this folder\Scripts\SuccubiHunter\Custom\Succubi\Ariel\LVL3\MediaSet01\ have a video in it

If you do can you please have a look at the Log file folder and open the error log. I'm sure you will have a line saying "File not found" but I need to know what it was looking for.
looking inside ariel data, don't have the battle outcome & profile .txt, only her missing. while the video is available and can be run perfectly
state 1 to 6, same png

speaking of previous, I remeber fight a succubi and when finish her, TAI froze. force to close it.

hm? I run again & ariel hp fixed, not negative anymore. days ago even with restart, still negative. still no video. (run the mp4, can be watched)

log data https://gofile.io/d/o25hxc
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

tyranzero wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:31 am looking inside ariel data, don't have the battle outcome & profile .txt, only her missing. while the video is available and can be run perfectly
state 1 to 6, same png
Sounds like you just got Ariels Media, Update the SuccubiHunterScript itself, then you will have the scripts you are missing for Ariel
tyranzero wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:31 am speaking of previous, I remeber fight a succubi and when finish her, TAI froze. force to close it.
If TAI Awakening stops responding, it´s pretty safe to say that this is on Awakening itself, not sure what exactly makes it happen, but for me, not having it run as Admin fixed it (Win10), also your Version of Awakening might be outdated, latest Version posted by Markus is 0.2.75
tyranzero wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:31 amhm? I run again & ariel hp fixed, not negative anymore. days ago even with restart, still negative. still no video. (run the mp4, can be watched)
If you talk about the Log you posted, this isn´t fixed, just a side effect of using "reset to last know location", this aren´t actually Ariels Stats, nor Skills, this are Stats that got carried over from a previous Succubi you fought, but even then if you wouldn´t be missing her scripts, her Video still had played there, so yeah just updated the SuccubiHunterScript and you should be good

As for "reset to last Location "reset to town" usually you are better of to always use "reset to town", rather then using "reset to last know location"

Also you do you, but why 900+ Health? :lol:
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

tyranzero wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:31 am looking inside ariel data, don't have the battle outcome & profile .txt, only her missing. while the video is available and can be run perfectly
state 1 to 6, same png
Yep that's the problem then and as Meowww posted the fix is simple just download the latest version of the scripts.

I don't think Meowww will object to me saying this. Both of us are bumbling amateurs when it comes to making games and we make lots of mistakes which we keep finding and fixing.

It was several weeks ago that Meowww told me I had left out Ariel scripts and fixed it so your copy is quite old and has lots of bugs in it.

When something goes wrong it's always the scripts, your personal images or the places you have uploaded your media.

95% of the time it's my fault with the scripts - I post an update to the scripts about twice a week fixing little issues people are finding.

@Everyone - Please make sure you have the latest version.
tyranzero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tyranzero »

meowww wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:28 pm Sounds like you just got Ariels Media, Update the SuccubiHunterScript itself, then you will have the scripts you are missing for Ariel

If you talk about the Log you posted, this isn´t fixed, just a side effect of using "reset to last know location", this aren´t actually Ariels Stats, nor Skills, this are Stats that got carried over from a previous Succubi you fought, but even then if you wouldn´t be missing her scripts, her Video still had played there, so yeah just updated the SuccubiHunterScript and you should be good

As for "reset to last Location "reset to town" usually you are better of to always use "reset to town", rather then using "reset to last know location"
alright thanks, ariel data has been fixed
meowww wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:28 pm Also you do you, but why 900+ Health? :lol:
:whistle: ... :look: Nigerundayo!
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:05 pm I don't think Meowww will object to me saying this. Both of us are bumbling amateurs when it comes to making games and we make lots of mistakes which we keep finding and fixing.
Objection!

i am an absolute Pro at what i do, everything i touch is perfection...

JK all i really am good at is breaking stuff :lol:
Puppyboy_S
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Puppyboy_S »

I was asked if I wanted some Gold armor. Of course I said yes. Now I have negative gold. Am I gonna get a visit from a succubus debt collector? :lol:
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I was wondering if you could tell us how we can properly/easily remove a succubus from the game? I saw you mention in another thread that this might be possible, but I don't want to break anything. I just thought it might be nice to remove one or two that I don't find that exciting, especially considering the game seems to involve fighting the same succubi over and over to progress. Thank you :love:
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Kristycookie wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:49 am I was wondering if you could tell us how we can properly/easily remove a succubus from the game? I saw you mention in another thread that this might be possible, but I don't want to break anything. I just thought it might be nice to remove one or two that I don't find that exciting, especially considering the game seems to involve fighting the same succubi over and over to progress. Thank you :love:
Very easy. There is a file in the vocabulary folder called #SelectEnemy. open it in notepad and remove the whole line that has the succubi of the name you do not want to see again. make sure that there is no blank line as that will make the game occasionally do some weird stufff
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Puppyboy_S wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:17 am I was asked if I wanted some Gold armor. Of course I said yes. Now I have negative gold. Am I gonna get a visit from a succubus debt collector? :lol:
LOL - thanks that is a bug I will look into fixing that. Might take me a few days to get to.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I have a question...
Spoiler: show
I had a meeting with Tori. She told me that if I serve her that her and her succubi would edge me a lot etc. Is this actually part of the game? Is there a part of the game where you become their slave and are edged a lot for days? If not is it planned? TBH I find this offer very appealing and I don't know that I want to 'rule' myself if it involves being dominant over the succubi. To be real, that's just not who I am. Anyways, I just thought I'd ask because it's very intriguing. Very cool game, thank you :love:
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Kristycookie wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:46 am I have a question...
I had a meeting with Tori. She told me that if I serve her that her and her succubi would edge me a lot etc. Is this actually part of the game? Is there a part of the game where you become their slave and are edged a lot for days? If not is it planned? TBH I find this offer very appealing and I don't know that I want to 'rule' myself if it involves being dominant over the succubi. To be real, that's just not who I am. Anyways, I just thought I'd ask because it's very intriguing. Very cool game, thank you :love:
Answer is a spoiler :)
If you surrender to her now you will not be able to venture outside but Tori will provide you succubi to train against so you can defeat the Witch. This avenue is meant to be for someone who really wants to just fight succubi. It denies you the chance to evolve (have more attacks) and locks in a end story

To answer your question - no you won't end up just edging if you accept the offer and the endgame offers is a story not a programed outcome. There is not yet a story that has you edging in all encounters. The closest you can get to this is with Caprice when you learn how to evolve. The ritual requires her to edge you 15 times in a row and she develops a bit of a kink to edge you after that.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

meowww wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 pm
We easily can do a Version that uses metronome on Level 3-4, infact i already use one, cause i prefer it this way, it does make things harder though :lol:
We probably could just share the changed script needed or maybe even make it an option at the Start of the Game
Would it be possible to get this change? I'd love to try it :-D
SuccubiHunterRPG
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Kristycookie wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:03 am
meowww wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 pm
We easily can do a Version that uses metronome on Level 3-4, infact i already use one, cause i prefer it this way, it does make things harder though :lol:
We probably could just share the changed script needed or maybe even make it an option at the Start of the Game
Would it be possible to get this change? I'd love to try it :-D
It actually exists in the latest version I'm just hiding it until it's fully tested before I put it in as a configuration in the system menu. Until then you can manually turn it on by creating the variable yourself. You do this by creating a file in the system/variables/ folder called "MetronomeSpecialStimulation" open it in Notepad and set the value to "On"