The succubus ritual part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Vaol »

Hey readers! :-) Here is part 3 of my story.

Part 1 can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24738
Part 2 can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24745

Hope you enjoy!

Lilith moves her body closer to you, lying right beside you now, with her lips almost touching your ear.
“You are the first human to not resist me at all. I do like it when they struggle, but I think I will reward you for pleasuring me.” She puts her hand on your body again, much closer to your crotch this time.

“I know all you human males crave attention down there.” She smirks, her hand almost touching your shaft now. “Do you want me to touch it?”

You nod in excitement as your cock grows at the thought of stimulation. Finally, her hand grabs the shaft of your cock, squeezing it slightly without moving. You let out a gasp as she touches you.

“What now, Mortal? Do you want me to stroke it? Do you want me to push you over that edge you were so close to when I found you?” Her hand is still not moving, only holding your cock firmly at the base.
“Yes, Lilith, I would love that!”, you burst out. She ignores your answer and lets go of your dick, making you hump the air in disappointment.

She lays down on her back, spreading her legs revealing her wet cunt still glistening with her cum.
“Or do you want something more? Maybe there is something other than my hands that can make you feel good.”
You stare down at her pussy, not sure how to respond.

“Out of words, little toy? Tell me what you want to do with me!”
“I would love to fuck you, Lilith.”, you say, uncertain to where this would lead you. She laughs again.

“I want more details than that! What do you desire?” Her hand is teasing her pussy now, her fingers sliding up and down between her lips.

“I want to stick my dick inside your pussy.” You feel kind of stupid as your words don’t sound as sexy as you wanted.

“Is that all you want? What happens after that?” Her hand is still fondling with her lady parts.

“I want to thrust into you, Lilith. Feel my cock slide in and out of your perfect slit. Push all the way down to fuck you deep.” You speak with a little more confidence now.

“That’s more like it. And then what do you want to do?”
You are so horny you can’t think straight by now. You definitely know what you want to do after that, but you don’t know if you dare say it, or if you dare hoping you will get the chance.

“And then, can I cum inside you?” You phrase it as a question, still knowing you are not the one in charge in the situation.

“Cum? And what about me? Shouldn’t this lead to any pleasure for me?” Again, you feel stupid. Your greedy cock might just have lost you your chance.

“Of course, Lilith! I will try to hit all your sensitive spots, doing my best to make you feel amazing!” You realise you are starting to sound desperate. She laughs again.

“You are so fun to toy with little man. So eager to please but revealing your greed so easily.” She moves her hand away from her pussy and spreads her legs wider, completely exposing herself.

“Go ahead, Mortal. Take what you want so desperately.” You are surprised. It felt like you were losing her games so badly, but you don’t let the chance pass and quickly crawl in between her legs. You almost expect her to stop you as you move your throbbing cock towards her hole.

“What are you waiting for? I can see you are clearly ready.” She has a slight mocking smile on her face, but you can see hunger in her eyes as she focuses on your manhood. You slide into her and you both moan in pleasure as you thrust deeper. It is almost enough to make you cum, so you move very slowly and stop completely when you are all the way inside. You can feel her wet warm pussy tightening around your shaft, making it even clearer that you won’t last for long.

As you start thrusting, you can hear her breath quicken. Her breast moves enticingly in front of you at the pace of her breaths and you can keep yourself from grabbing on to one of them. She immediately lets out another moan and looks you straight in the eyes.

“Give me more, fuck me even faster!” You try to increase the pace, but you feel the edge approaching fast.
“I don’t know if I can hold back, Lilith.” You say, as you try to slow the pace slightly. She immediately puts an arm around you however, grabbing your ass and pushing you into her again.

“I said faster!” She forces you to increase the pace. You know it is too late to stop now so you burst out:

“Please, Lilith, can I cum?”, desperately hoping for permission. You look into her eyes, seeing them glowing faintly red.
“Go ahead, Mortal. Cum inside me if you can.” You are incredibly relieved, letting go of desperately holding back the orgasm.

Her cunt is twitching around you cock, making you edge, but as you expect the feeling of cumming you stay right there. You start fucking her harder and faster to push yourself over, but you are stuck at the very brink of bursting your load.
As you realise her magic is preventing you from finishing, you start to slow down. The stimulation feels incredible, but the frustration is too much.

“Oh no, my toy, you are not done yet!” As you try to slip out of her, she grabs hold of your arms and lifts you around on your back. Her strength is incredible and even though you try to fight it, she has you pinned down underneath her in seconds. Your cock is still inside her and she holds down your arms as she rides your cock furiously.

“Please….”, you moan out, as you feel your cock getting more sensitive than ever before. She is relentless, not slowing down at all.

“Beg me to let you cum, Mortal! Beg for release!” You can feel her orgasm now, her pussy contracting around you shaft as she moans out in pleasure. Her juices run down to your balls and she is wetter than ever before. She doesn’t slow down at all and the stimulation makes you unable to form a proper sentence.

“Please, Lilith…. I need… ah… I can’t take it.” She laughs now, the red glow in her eyes even stronger.
“Beg me!”, she shouts as she keeps bucking her hips and tightens her cunt.

“Please, Lilith, I beg you. I need to cum!” She leans forward with a devilish smile on her face. She moves her face just centimetres from yours.

“No.”, she says right before she leans in for a kiss. Her lips are warm and wet, with a strong taste almost like alcohol. You feel your head spinning and everything becomes blurry before you lose consciousness.

-Vaol
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: The succubus ritual part 3

Post by Augustulus »

Wow, this part is incredible :w00t:.
I guess I really start to like her :blush:. Now I'm desperate to know how it will continue. Will she be around all the time from now on? Or does she only visit from time to time?
Does this treatment have an effect on him?
Questions over questions :innocent: :-D
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Augustulus wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:20 am Wow, this part is incredible :w00t:.
I guess I really start to like her :blush:. Now I'm desperate to know how it will continue. Will she be around all the time from now on? Or does she only visit from time to time?
Does this treatment have an effect on him?
Questions over questions :innocent: :-D
Thank you, you are too kind :blush: There will be a part 4 as well, which will conclude the story :-) Don't know exactly when I will have time to finish it though, but probably before the new year at least.
gratchbd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gratchbd »

Great take on a Succubus. Do hope you get around to a part 4 if you get the time for it. Looking forward to where you take it. My thoughts drift into darker ideas as far as Succubi go.
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Post by holy_magnas »

I have read this part twice and its a masterpiece 💕 love the desperation and the horniness that keep built up. Since im doing Goddess tantra series (it's a webtease full of edging nd absolute denial worshipping the goddess and other entity) for some reason the story you write resonate with what Im experiencing. keep up the good work!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

holy_magnas wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:51 pm I have read this part twice and its a masterpiece 💕 love the desperation and the horniness that keep built up. Since im doing Goddess tantra series (it's a webtease full of edging nd absolute denial worshipping the goddess and other entity) for some reason the story you write resonate with what Im experiencing. keep up the good work!
As a fan of the Dark Tantra series this thread caught my eye when you posted.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Too bad it never got part 4, but I'd love to see it.

Cheers,

PG
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Post by holy_magnas »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:28 pm
holy_magnas wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:51 pm I have read this part twice and its a masterpiece 💕 love the desperation and the horniness that keep built up. Since im doing Goddess tantra series (it's a webtease full of edging nd absolute denial worshipping the goddess and other entity) for some reason the story you write resonate with what Im experiencing. keep up the good work!
As a fan of the Dark Tantra series this thread caught my eye when you posted.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Too bad it never got part 4, but I'd love to see it.

Cheers,

PG
Goddess Tantra's teases is really addictive, even when the tease had been closed, it's always influence my thought irl. And this story is awesome for picturing part of what I personally felt. Can't wait for the part 4, but tbf looks like there wont be any continuation considering the end climax and the day the author updated.
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Hey all!

Thanks for all the kind words! It was not my intention to end this series on part 3, but life hit me hard and I haven't had the energy to pick it up again. However, I do have the plot mostly done in my head and your feedback certainly motivates me to finish the last part! I will try to get this done, but since I have a lot going on I can't promise you when it will happen :innocent: