Rocksy's Toy

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
JoyByrd
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Rocksy's Toy

Post by JoyByrd »

Such a good tease! Enjoy playing literally all of your projects!

One idea is on my mind though: I remember that you had a pain mode option added but not accessible in the netherworld tease.

While I like your teases mainly for the edging, I was wondering how you would approach a pain part. Here you have the perfect option to add a random, unconnected day and play around with the idea without having to revamp the entire project... This could give you a good idea as to how ppl like it while not taking up too much time.

Just a suggestion though... Keep up the amazing work and I'm looking forward to the next tease!
janhuubdikstaal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): /
Sub/Slave(s): /

Post by janhuubdikstaal »

Hi,

I just did part 1 and I love it! What an amazing tease. The model is so hot and her attitude is really great. I also like the use of smileys.

I did a quick preview of part 2 and noticed some German text in the English version. The beat started and I edged for the first time. Then there were 3 lines of German text.
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hey,

thank you all for your feedback so far. I apreciate to read your experience with the tease. :-)

I fixed the translation bug. Thanks for the hint.
JoyByrd wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:29 pm One idea is on my mind though: I remember that you had a pain mode option added but not accessible in the netherworld tease.

While I like your teases mainly for the edging, I was wondering how you would approach a pain part. Here you have the perfect option to add a random, unconnected day and play around with the idea without having to revamp the entire project... This could give you a good idea as to how ppl like it while not taking up too much time.

Just a suggestion though... Keep up the amazing work and I'm looking forward to the next tease!
While I'm not into pain, it's hard for me to write a pain tease or even part of it. I just don't know, whats kinda hot and teasing and what's just hurting or distracting. I write, what turns me on and pain isn't it, sorry :look:

:love: :love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
janhuubdikstaal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): /
Sub/Slave(s): /

Post by janhuubdikstaal »

Hi schefflera,

How are you doing?

I'm dying to see more of Rocksy. I can't wait for her to edge me into oblivion (and for her to deny me any pleasure and ruin my orgasm).

Will we see more of her?
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hey,
janhuubdikstaal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:46 pm Hi schefflera,

How are you doing?

I'm dying to see more of Rocksy. I can't wait for her to edge me into oblivion (and for her to deny me any pleasure and ruin my orgasm).

Will we see more of her?
I would also like to do more. Rocksy is one of the sexiest models around.
Unfortunately, there are two things that keep me away:
On the one hand, I don't / no longer have so much time to write another tease.
Sure, you might think, then it just takes longer, but there is the other thing: Suitable photosets with enough pictures. There are still some sets I have, but I don't think it would be enough for another Tease in this dimension.

Right now I'm writing another Tease. But if and when I will finish it, I can't say.

:love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training