Join the Quickshot Club! - Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Join the Quickshot Club! - Feedback

Post by Quarz »

Hello everyone! Here I am with the tease nobody asked for.
I got into the premature ejaculation fetish a while back. But while I thought the idea was hot I was rarely in the mood to participate. On it own such a short masturbation session is just a little unsatisfying and not in the good way.
So I thought of how one could pep it up a little and came up with this tease. By having the quickshot sessions built into a multi-day framework there is a follow-up to cumming which makes it somewhat more interesting.
I also incorporated some of the basic training ideas from the premature fetish reddit. Although you need to be a few sessions in to find them.

Now, this tease automatically advances between sessions. Make sure to always play until you are asked to vote. Then you can be sure the flag has been set for you to be sent to the next session when you start up the tease the next time. Oh, and have your cookies activated and whatever other stuff. As the tease remembers things between sessions it needs to be able to recognize you.

In case you want to reset your progress to start over
Spoiler: show
as you proceed to the tease you will at some point reach an event that is triggered with a 20% probability after which you are offered the option to reset everything and start over. So if you started clicking through the tease and now want to restart from the beginning to do it properly just click through all the sessions until you get asked to reset. You might need to restart the tease quite a few times for it to come up.
Now, with my life's history out of the way, tell me what you think of the tease once you have played a few sessions. (Like, the first 3 at least)

Also, please tell me if there are any bugs. It's my first time using variables that are remembered between sessions and there is also some other programming involved... I of course tested it, but there are a few different "routes" (not really) and I could have missed something.
Xalova
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Join the Quickshot Club! - Feedback

Post by Xalova »

Hey.
First of all: awesome tease! i literally have it open every day and try to "imrpove" my time. Thank you.

The only thing i have noticed up until now is that if you have came at the same time as your lowest time it still says "quicker than before" (i forgot the exact line). IMO it should only be if the new time is REALLY lower than the lowest.

Also: is there a possibility that this tease will be remade with real pictures instead of hentai?
Blahdehblah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blahdehblah »

I love the daily progression of this tease and I have some suggestions:
Introduce the one finger stroke a little later
Add a metronome on some days that gets slower each day it's used to train to come to slower tempos
Add a menu in the beginning of each tease to select if the user has certain toys, i.e. dildos, a cage, numbing cream
Add one more page for "edging" which opens the door to ruining orgasms (perhaps randomly or on predetermined days)
Keep the edging page very short though as edging too long builds endurance
Once a user has exhausted the daily teases have them loop and make the user redo them with numbing cream if selected at the beginning
Build up to a prostate orgasm from there if the user selects dildos as one of their available toys

Edit: I'd LOVE to see a fully fledged part II to this
Sektz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sektz »

Exceptional I love it. The idea and execution is very well done.

The only real complaint I have is that some picture choices could be a bit more quality. I can't pinpoint them all but I remember at least one feet pic and armpit pic that was hard to get off too.

I just wish there was more, more pictures, more characters, multiple endings
this has so much potential.

In theory you could expand this on any fetish
different strokes (palming, overhand)
finish (denial [not in time], ruining, sissygasm in panties)
settings
  • date in cinema, she takes off her shirt (sleeveless armpits), she spots your erection, wants to give you a bj, but first she starts with a hand, as she flashes a nipple this is enough to get you over the edge
  • at beach with a female friend, naked feet/armpits/belly buttons and topless sunbathing creaming your pants to exposed tits
    or the girl takes the initiative, you settle on a somewhat secluded place, she suddenly sits on top of you, rubs her crotch against your erection, she then stealthily whips out your cock. The moment she flashes her pussy you make a mess on your belly and her with visible disgust
  • art museum with a girl, she wears sandals (feet) or belly free (navel) or sleeveless (armpits) turns out its an art gallery with some very explicit paintings. She spots your erection and teases you, by giving some raunchy commentary for every painting (or making fun of you getting erect from just pictures). She sends some clear signals to invite you to her place, but you deny it to hide your shame, but that she leaves her suspicious.
  • at a thermal bath (onsen) you are alone with her in the bath and she decides to tease you by taking off her bathclothes/towel which doesn't take much more to prematurely cum