Squirting Precum?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Master

Squirting Precum?

Post by computergeek »

Something I have experienced only a few times in my life and I am not sure what it was. I had a submissive worshiping my cock in a really long session and somehow she had my cock squirting precum. It definitely was not a ruined orgasm as I absolutely hate those. I do not respond well to that at all and I completely loose interest in sex afterwards. It was definitely precum but I was squirting as if I was ejaculating. The experience was a complete bliss while riding an edge yet left me still needy and wanting more. Anyone else ever experience anything like this before? I am simply left asking myself, "What the hell was that?"
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Squirting Precum?

Post by Mistypanda22 »

computergeek wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:29 pm Something I have experienced only a few times in my life and I am not sure what it was. I had a submissive worshiping my cock in a really long session and somehow she had my cock squirting precum. It definitely was not a ruined orgasm as I absolutely hate those. I do not respond well to that at all and I completely lose interest in sex afterward. It was definitely precum but I was squirting as if I was ejaculating. The experience was a complete bliss while riding an edge yet left me still needy and wanting more. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this before? I am simply left asking myself, "What the hell was that?"
what you had was most likely still a ruin
what most think a ruined orgasm to be is actually an abandoned orgasm, where you have multiple spasms, and ejaculate. you still get that refractory period with these, just not as much with a full orgasm...
true ruins happen when you edge just a little too close. you can either leak a little or a lot or if you contract at the last bit, you shoot it.
true ruins almost completely keep your arousal and you can keep going almost immediately.
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Mistypanda22 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:56 am
computergeek wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:29 pm Something I have experienced only a few times in my life and I am not sure what it was. I had a submissive worshiping my cock in a really long session and somehow she had my cock squirting precum. It definitely was not a ruined orgasm as I absolutely hate those. I do not respond well to that at all and I completely lose interest in sex afterward. It was definitely precum but I was squirting as if I was ejaculating. The experience was a complete bliss while riding an edge yet left me still needy and wanting more. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this before? I am simply left asking myself, "What the hell was that?"
what you had was most likely still a ruin
what most think a ruined orgasm to be is actually an abandoned orgasm, where you have multiple spasms, and ejaculate. you still get that refractory period with these, just not as much with a full orgasm...
true ruins happen when you edge just a little too close. you can either leak a little or a lot or if you contract at the last bit, you shoot it.
true ruins almost completely keep your arousal and you can keep going almost immediately.
I'd second this. It is possible that what you previously thought as a "ruin" was pushed slightly too far if you lose interest in sex afterwards. It's such a fine line to ride and easy to miss.
dcordell
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): My beautiful wife

Post by dcordell »

For sure it is possible with pre-cum, and I've had this myself after significant amounts of teasing especially where the shaft is being held tightly, restricting the urethra a bit so the pressure can build if you're producing lots of pre-cum.

It is quite weird because you do think you may have cum because it feels a bit like a "squirt" but I've had this happen a few times now and it's for sure not regular cum nor a ruined orgasm of any description.
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Master

Post by computergeek »

dcordell wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:35 pm For sure it is possible with pre-cum, and I've had this myself after significant amounts of teasing especially where the shaft is being held tightly, restricting the urethra a bit so the pressure can build if you're producing lots of pre-cum.

It is quite weird because you do think you may have cum because it feels a bit like a "squirt" but I've had this happen a few times now and it's for sure not regular cum nor a ruined orgasm of any description.
This pretty much describes what I experienced.
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

I've had something like this happen with an Aneros. I think it's a prostate orgasm.
With E-stim, I can squirt pre-cum hard five or 10 times, over an hour or two. I can literally soak a hand towel.
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

JakofClubs wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:13 pm I've had something like this happen with an Aneros. I think it's a prostate orgasm.
With E-stim, I can squirt pre-cum hard five or 10 times, over an hour or two. I can literally soak a hand towel.
as ive done it without prostate stimulation, its just a type of ruined orgasm. one where you push yourself just enough to let cum out, but not enough to properly orgasm
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
Blahdehblah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blahdehblah »

This is 100% a prostate orgasm. No direct prostate stimulation required.
stallionBoi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by stallionBoi »

computergeek wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:29 pm It was definitely precum but I was squirting as if I was ejaculating. The experience was a complete bliss while riding an edge yet left me still needy and wanting more.
So many different types of ejaculations, like a sunset or a snowflake, it's always different.
Curious if the amount of fluid expelled was consistent with a typical release?

Pretty sure that I've squirted some precum at least once or twice - But I suspect my urethra was already filled with precum, with a few contractions of a "dry orgasm" that merely "flushed" the existing precum out of the line.
indyc wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:21 pmIt's such a fine line to ride and easy to miss.