Game Idea - Monopoly

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Achatius
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Game Idea - Monopoly

Post by Achatius »

Hey community,

i've got an idea for a Tease but unfortunately I'm not trained enough to program it by myself. Maybe someone of you want to do that. I've seen already "Snakes & Ladders" so a game based on fields and moving forward by using dices works. Also there is an improving-methode like in "Hero Corruption".

My idea is monopoly. You start as you know on "Go" and your opponents have different kinks. First is a Vanilla-Opponent, second a BDSM/cbt-Opponent and third an edging/denying-Opponent.

Everyone starts with the same amount of money and basicly there are the same rules like the original monopoly. The players will buy the streets and try to improve them but when you get on a street of one of your opponent you have to do a task additionally for paying. For example if you get on the street of your BDSM/cbt opponent you have to slap your balls 10x. Vanilla stroking and so on.

If your opponent have already build a house or a hotel there is a multiplier. Every house x2 and every hotel x3. The tasks shall be random.

If your opponent get to one of your streets you shall recive a kind of bonus additionally to the money. For example reducing the amount of basic-slaps (cbt), giving a pause of edge-riding or neglecting the task entirely. Or you choose to make your opponents strip instead of a future bonus.

Then we have the Chance-Cards and the Community-Chest-Cards. They can be good or bad. For example like the bonus opportunitys of the opponents or you have to do specific tasks. As baseline it would be logical to use the original game tasks. For example: "Make General Repairs on all Your Property. For each House pay § 25. For each Hotel § 100 and edge 4 times". Or "Bank Error in your favor. Collect § 200 and reduce stroking by 50 % next time". Also there are Cards which moves you to a specific street.

If you get to Horny Jail for every round you are stuck in you have to do a specific task.

Game is over if you defeat all your opponents, getting defeated (logical), or if you cum (ruined or full doesn't matter) and resist to keep going. There could be an omnipresent button "Cum" and if you click it the game asks you if you keep going or end.

CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Game Idea - Monopoly

Post by CumScream »

If you interrogate the code in these teases, you might find something you could use... :whip:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37245

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35048
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
stolenprofile
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by stolenprofile »

Have you considered making it an interactive forum game?
Maybe something like this one: viewtopic.php?t=22941
moudos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by moudos »

Do you still want to make this gane?
I would like to offer my help as a programmer, but i would need assistance for the creative parts/ideas for tasks.