[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v1.50

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v1.50

Post by diogaoo »

The new version of Hero Corruption is out.

Hero Corruption v1.50

Changes:
Spoiler: show

NEW AREA: HILLS
  • The Hills is a new alternative area, just like Grove and Lakeside, it shares the same map piece as Swamp.
  • Similar to what happened to the Lakeside, the new bosses won't be added to the Castle until the area is fully developed.
  • You can already buy the Hills map in the character creation menu, before starting the run.

NEW ENEMIES
  • Ruth:(Hills)
Ruth has a strange cleaning habit, and she doesn't intend to get her hands dirty.

• Claire:(Hills)(Boss)
Claire seems to have some family issues... Maybe it's best not to judge her.
A specific attack type causes Claire to lose Stamina, maybe you can use that to your advantage.

NEW EVENTS
  • Rescue Mission: She seems to have passed out, what would a real hero do?
  • Bank: May I get you interested in our new life insurance service?

NEW EQUIPMENT
  • Fluffy Mat:(Legendary) Whether to slide your feet, or lie on it, everyone wants one of these.

OTHERS
  • Added 2 new Bad Endings: Ruth, Claire
  • You can now buy a Hills Map at the Shop and before starting a new run
  • Green and Orange potion no longer increase price based on Hero's Max. Lust and HP
  • Their price is now based on the amount of potions purchased, just like Red and Purple potions
  • Shop progressive discount now also applies to potions
  • Added Ruth's pics at the Shop
  • Added four more advices to Gina
  • Added a few dialogs to Laura when losing to her while Gina is at the Base
  • Added a tip to the soul of damned regarding corruption bonus
  • Added a status bar while Mona is riding
  • Some dialogs in the City are now skippable
  • Reduced Soul of the Chosen IRL timers

BALACE STUFF
Increased Nova's HP 110 > 120

BUG FIXES
Fixed Ancient Blade giving bonus damage after breaking
Fixed correct number of Shemales enemies at initial toggle
Fixed Sophie and Diana giving an extra piece of Map
Fixed Thirsty Dragon displaying float numbers
Removed Sarah's Lust from her status bar

Version 1.55 is already out on Patreon:

A new dynamic Bad Ending, enemies, equipment, enemy rework and more

------------------------------
nerdyVanilla wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:35 pm
Hey Nerdy, all the bugs you have reported have been fixed, with the exception of Diana's, which I'll probably rework in the future, she already gave me a lot of headache.
Some of those minor bugs were fixed in v1.55 only, the most game-breaking ones were fixed in this patch.
Also, Ive implemented a status bar displaying all Addictions, right after Kira's Encounter as you suggested. Excelent idea !
Thanks for your feedback and let me know if you find anything else !
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v1.50

Post by spaisin »

Still going strong :-)

Claire stumbling from low sta was funny, I didn't expect that .. :-) Overall the fight has a nice way to having enemy sta play a role!
I think her "story" is so weird to me that the fight feels a little odd, but the world is full of weird people, so ... :-)

Should the unconscious lady consume the potion..? Doesn't seem to. The reward would allow for it.

Ran into a bug, but this one felt odd: Had a backpack, made knuckles at forge, it complained about needing a backpack.. recipe from the new vendor. Seemed to work afterwards, but TBH, once the weirdness happened, I was questioning if I maybe already had knucks at that point.

Couple typos I came across while being a completionist and remembered to write down:
Alice BE:
"You should be glad that I tucked you in" => "You should be glad that I took you in"
"You own me money" => "You owe me money"

Also, about being a completionist, is the Soul of the Damned working..? I spammed thru at least 4 or 5 games in an effort to see it once, so about 40 sleeps minimum, at or over 10 Corruption. A 15% chance should've given me half a dozen of them. Are there other conditions to it?
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

spaisin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:25 pm Still going strong :-)

Claire stumbling from low sta was funny, I didn't expect that .. :-) Overall the fight has a nice way to having enemy sta play a role!
I think her "story" is so weird to me that the fight feels a little odd, but the world is full of weird people, so ... :-)

Should the unconscious lady consume the potion..? Doesn't seem to. The reward would allow for it.

Ran into a bug, but this one felt odd: Had a backpack, made knuckles at forge, it complained about needing a backpack.. recipe from the new vendor. Seemed to work afterwards, but TBH, once the weirdness happened, I was questioning if I maybe already had knucks at that point.

Couple typos I came across while being a completionist and remembered to write down:
Alice BE:
"You should be glad that I tucked you in" => "You should be glad that I took you in"
"You own me money" => "You owe me money"

Also, about being a completionist, is the Soul of the Damned working..? I spammed thru at least 4 or 5 games in an effort to see it once, so about 40 sleeps minimum, at or over 10 Corruption. A 15% chance should've given me half a dozen of them. Are there other conditions to it?
Hey spaisin, It's great to have your feedback again.
spaisin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:25 pm Should the unconscious lady consume the potion..? Doesn't seem to. The reward would allow for it.
The unconscious lady event is supposed to consume the potion, yes. Think of it as a "sell your potion" event. I'm still questioning whether the amount received is enough, as potions are often very valuable.
spaisin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:25 pm Had a backpack, made knuckles at forge, it complained about needing a backpack
I just checked and this message might appear if you already have Knuckles equipped, maybe that's what happened?
spaisin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:25 pm Couple typos I came across while being a completionist and remembered to write down
Fixed ! Thank you ! They should already be corrected in v1.50
spaisin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:25 pm Also, about being a completionist, is the Soul of the Damned working..?
Indeed, there was a line of code messing up the odds.
It's fixed now, also from now on, the chance of the event happening is also tied to the Hero's corruption
(You still need at least 10 Corruption)
This was also fixed in v1.50
Play Hero Corruption 1
edeioh
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by edeioh »

Hiii! How are you??
The game is amazing as always!! Congrtz!

Just a few coments:
- It doesnt save well. Sometimes, after the "Game over" sign, where you see your points and what you can buy (Attack, health, consumables, etc). I close the browser and then when i open it again i dont see the point i had earned.

- I dont really understand that boss who use a vibrator. It's look easy :P Maybe it can be harder, idk.

Anyway, all the things that you were adding are so amazing! Great job!
(Sorry for my terrible english haha)

Bye! :-D
Mercy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mercy »

Hi Diogaoo!

First of all, an amazing job! The game gets better everytime. In my humble opinion, I think playability is in a great spot and I would like to see bit more content.

Secondly, I encountered a couple of minor bugs:

- When fighting Arya (shemale of Lakeside) sometimes the picture that appears while you decide your action is bugged (basically it does not appears).
- When fighting Sasha, if you choose to masturbate ot her, the picture that appears is not Sasha but Helen? (The original boss of the area, I think that's the name)

Keep up with the good job!!
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

Hey edeioh, I'm doing great, thanks for asking :love:
Your english is perfect ! Don't worry about it
edeioh wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:20 pm It doesnt save well. Sometimes, after the "Game over" sign, where you see your points and what you can buy (Attack, health, consumables, etc). I close the browser and then when i open it again i dont see the point i had earned.
This is weird... Would you mind sharing which browser you are using to play the game?
edeioh wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:20 pm I dont really understand that boss who use a vibrator. It's look easy :P Maybe it can be harder, idk.
Basically, the vibrator increases her lust. When she changes to the cowgirl stage, her lust is used to increase the hero's.
I also feel like she's a little more on the easy side for now, maybe I should increase her HP a little bit

-----------------
Mercy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:20 am Hi Diogaoo!

First of all, an amazing job! The game gets better everytime. In my humble opinion, I think playability is in a great spot and I would like to see bit more content.

Secondly, I encountered a couple of minor bugs:

- When fighting Arya (shemale of Lakeside) sometimes the picture that appears while you decide your action is bugged (basically it does not appears).
- When fighting Sasha, if you choose to masturbate ot her, the picture that appears is not Sasha but Helen? (The original boss of the area, I think that's the name)

Keep up with the good job!!
Hi Mercy, good to see you again after all these months, I love your nickname.

Sasha is fixed, I've also added a couple of lines in case you decide to masturbate before the blowjob scene actually begins
Sorry, I didn't quite get what happens to Arya, does the screen turns black/white or her picture stays the same?
Play Hero Corruption 1
Lost Djinn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Lost Djinn »

Hey,
This is a super enjoyable game.
Would there ever be an option to pick the Addictions at the start? E.g. swapping out Anal for Feet or something.
Djinn
edeioh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edeioh »

diogaoo wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:30 pm Hey edeioh, I'm doing great, thanks for asking :love:
Your english is perfect ! Don't worry about it
edeioh wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:20 pm It doesnt save well. Sometimes, after the "Game over" sign, where you see your points and what you can buy (Attack, health, consumables, etc). I close the browser and then when i open it again i dont see the point i had earned.
This is weird... Would you mind sharing which browser you are using to play the game?

Firefox and im NOT using the incognito mode.
Yes, it's weird because most of the times it saves well.
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

Lost Djinn wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:32 pm Hey,
This is a super enjoyable game.
Would there ever be an option to pick the Addictions at the start? E.g. swapping out Anal for Feet or something.
Djinn
Hi Djinn, this would be a great idea, but I'm afraid it's extremely difficult to pull off.

Each enemy has a limited number of moves, replacing an addiction would mean that moves or even entire enemies would have to be replaced too. Not only that, but the potions would have to be different, equipment, events, everything really.
I don't even want to think about balacement issues

Having said that, I admit that it would be VERY interesting for replayability and customization, I wish we could implement it with just a couple of adjustments :weep:

----------------
edeioh wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:04 pm Firefox and im NOT using the incognito mode.
I will look into what could be causing this, edeioh
Thanks for reporting
Play Hero Corruption 1
Lost Djinn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Lost Djinn »

Ah so it would not be just a case of swapping out 10ish enemies for 10 different ones then just changing the text elsewhere? That's a shame!
Thanks for responding though:)
after8
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by after8 »

Skipped a few versions since the last time I played, really impressive how much more stuff is in this!
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I think Becca should give extra points to the score after a Game Over the same way the other "boss" encounters do, right? Seems like she's the only one that doesnt give me extra points.
And who would've thought concentrate is such a difficult word to read right lol
edeioh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edeioh »

diogaoo wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:12 pm
edeioh wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:04 pm Firefox and im NOT using the incognito mode.
I will look into what could be causing this, edeioh
Thanks for reporting
You are welcome!
As the game save often, i think it is saving that you end a new game but (sometimes) it doesn't save that you earn some points.
Something like that.. because, if it wouldnt save at all, it would return you to the last time it save during the game
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

Lost Djinn wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:39 pm
Be sure to share if you have any other interesting ideas, Djinn!

--------------------------------
after8 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:38 pm Skipped a few versions since the last time I played, really impressive how much more stuff is in this!
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I think Becca should give extra points to the score after a Game Over the same way the other "boss" encounters do, right? Seems like she's the only one that doesnt give me extra points.
And who would've thought concentrate is such a difficult word to read right lol
You were right, Becca was missing from the Score Calculation page. Should be fixed now, thanks After.
And good luck trying to concentrate :-P

----------------------------
edeioh wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:12 pm As the game save often, i think it is saving that you end a new game but (sometimes) it doesn't save that you earn some points.
Something like that.. because, if it wouldnt save at all, it would return you to the last time it save during the game
Yeah, there must be a line of code missing from some of the BE, would you mind sharing with me which Bad Ending was triggered if it ever happens again?
Play Hero Corruption 1
Mercy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mercy »

[/quote]
Hi Mercy, good to see you again after all these months, I love your nickname.

Sasha is fixed, I've also added a couple of lines in case you decide to masturbate before the blowjob scene actually begins
Sorry, I didn't quite get what happens to Arya, does the screen turns black/white or her picture stays the same?
[/quote]

Hi again Diogaoo!

You remembered the name after all this time! :w00t: :wave:

Sorry I didn't express myself very good on the Arya situation. Ill try again: When it's the player turn, instead of her picture I see a white thin frame empty, so I see the color of the background of the page, and in the top left corner a small white sheet.

In any case it's weird because i have played after and din't have this problem, maybe was on my side!!

Also, I just realized that the pictures of Ruth that you can buy in the store, you can keep buying endlessly, they don't disappear from the sotre once you have them.

Like I said before, the game is really enjoyable right now. I'm having more time to play this version and I'm really enjoying it. :love:

Thanks and take care!!

P.D: I dont even know how to quote properly :innocent:
nasaboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nasaboy »

Hey! Loving the progress with each build. Keep up the good work.

An issue I’m having is that if I remember correctly, kitty is supposed to have a piece of map ya? If that is the case, I have not been able to get a piece so far on this build.

Additionally is there any in game piece to track how many you have except for when you get them all?