[CODE RELEASE] Faptris

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: [CODE RELEASE] Faptris

Post by Sapphire »

Incredible work, I didn't know this was possible with EOS! I got to the end and was able to cum with Alaina in an hour and 20 minutes.

Spoiler: show
The flashing was slightly annoying and there were some slight glitching at the end video, but completely playable. The tetris part of the game worked perfectly. Again, amazed you pulled this off.
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

fapnip wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:24 pm Wondered if that would happen to anyone. Not sure if you figured it out already, but by default you can click the background or press spacebar to drop, or you can change that to a dedicated button in settings.
I played it while listening to a podcast (so, pretty focused), and that feature got me a couple times.. first time I was just happy to find it out, I was wanting for the drop feature. It's a good thing otherwise, but it turns any misclicks into proper fails.. trying to rotate a block with rapid clicks, I ended up with a stack of two in the middle a couple times.

If it's a setting, no complaints, just a warning for users I suppose.. :-)

Otherwise, excellent job at pushing the boundaries again!
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

spaisin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:17 pm but it turns any misclicks into proper fails.. trying to rotate a block with rapid clicks
Another kinda-sorta hidden feature, if you didn't read the help, is that you can "pay" to undo those mis-drops by clicking the button with the droplets icon.

There's a trade off between cleaner user interface with reduced buttons but being a bit non-intuitive and susceptible to mis-clicks, and a potentially more intuitive interface but with way too much clutter. I decided to default to less buttons to see how it goes.
spaisin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:17 pm Otherwise, excellent job at pushing the boundaries again!
Thanks! And thanks for the feedback.

Sapphire wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:30 pm Incredible work, I didn't know this was possible with EOS! I got to the end and was able to cum with Alaina in an hour and 20 minutes.
Thanks! It's kinda barely possible. Was the time-to-win too long?
Sapphire wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:30 pm Feedback:
The flashing was slightly annoying and there were some slight glitching at the end video, but completely playable. The tetris part of the game worked perfectly. Again, amazed you pulled this off.
The smoothness of the ending sequence will depend on system performance, screen size (full screen on higher resolution displays will generally have more glitching), etc.
Not much more can be done to reduce the flickering in the Tetris game. It's one of the main reasons I never really made a fully fleshed out tease with it, and one of the reasons I finally decided to publish this one incomplete as a feasibility test. So thanks for that feedback!

Unfortunately the current rating for this tease seems to indicate that either the playability isn't good enough, or there's too many fanatical pricks out there obsessed with rate bombing teases that aren't from their favorite author or niche. I very much doubt any other author will be inclined to try to take things further with such a low rating, and, while I do very much appreciate the feedback in this thread, the truth is that a 4.4 rating (and trending down -- and sorry, yes, 4.4 is low) does, no matter how much I try to ignore it, make me feel it's not worth investing any more time into.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Sapphire »

With the drop button I was able to complete it in 40 minutes :)