Game: Jia Lissa’s No Nut November

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
KingSitron
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Game: Jia Lissa’s No Nut November

Post by KingSitron »

newbie in the Milovana Community: :w00t:
registered yesterday, because i want to also share my Jia Lissa's No Nut November.
So nice to meet everyone of You :wave:
It is my first NNN with these kind of Challenges so i am hyped about them.
I find them really creative and funny until now

Task 1:
Spoiler: show
Started doing 10 Strokes for every Photo
Day 1 was already a rough start because my personal trainer is Alina Lopez and used this PMV(https://de.spankbang.com/6phe0/video/alina+lopez+pmv)to celebrate her.
But it was really close to cumming at End
Task 2:
As i expended the task to the secound day i was very happy to Jerk to PMV, because i love them and i also knew every one used. They are nice but i passed without any issues
Task 3:
I was lucky with only 1000 Strokes. NO Problem Used:
https://de.spankbang.com/42nmd/video/aj ... bberlang69
and
https://de.spankbang.com/6rh3j/video/bt ... ndice+dare
Task 4:
I chose the hardcore video and was impressed that i managed 14 Edges
Task 5:
unfortunated it rain in the night so i had to do the double, but it was manageable
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I completed the Day 5 task and then I was worked up so I started edging to other compilations online. I'm still in this challenge, but I don't have any plans this weekend, so I'll need to find ways to distract myself :-/
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Helequin »

A Reply:
Vaol wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:53 am Also tried helequins 3rd task
Ooof, can’t blame you on this one. Pretty sure if I was the one trying to do that same challenge I would be pretty much edging as soon as I touched too. :lol:

Finished Day 4.
Got 15 nut points. Was too close to having to repeat it all!
Also did Milofaul’s task:
Ooof this one had quite a lot of teasing packed into it. Caprice is a goddess as always though!
Nut Points: 18 – using 10 later in the post leaves me with 8.

Now, got a bunch of spare time I didn’t plan on tonight. Let’s use that:

Helequins 4th Everyone Task
(Fetish: Ballbusting/CBT, to whatever force you are comfortable with. Play safe!)

Hey, hey stroker! It's just about day 5, and I bet by now your poor, teased and denied balls are starting to feel fuller and heavier than normal. The feeling that No Nut November is really setting in.

It's fucking amazing how every edge us girls make you do makes you that bit more desperate and ache that little bit more. The effect even a little teasing can have on you from here on is so sexy.

There's just one liiittle hang up. Every time you edge, there's that tiny little risk of losing control and ruining all the build-up so far. It would be such a waste! If only there was a way to get you going, make you teased and aroused and wanting for more other than stroking and edging.

Oh wait! For those of you who walked in here in the first place there is! I do want one edge from you, right now to make sure you're really ready to go…Good boy. Now…

Whitney stands up quickly, almost jumping to her feet, steps forward and slams a hard kick into your balls (hit them as hard as you dare). "How was that?" she whispers in a sultry tone.

"I know some part of you craves it, maybe even loves it. And the best part is, we can tease you, arouse you like mad and have almost no risk of an accident. Except maybe if you're the type who can cum just from having your balls smacked." Whitney laughs.

"So let's make use of that! Give those balls a long, hard squeeze for me. Hold it for at least 30 seconds and then we're going to play a cock hero."

"Only, you don't stroke to the beat, you smack your balls to it instead. Keep up the best you can, it's okay if the beat gets too fast in places. And obviously when the Cock Hero tells you to cum you don't get to, but you will lay into your balls as fast as you can fucking take it! I want you horny, hard and dripping still at the end from this...."

https://spankbang.com/646ac/video/cock+hero+static

Vennyo wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:43 am
Well, I think I found a good reason to burn 10 Nut Points with a task just for you!

For anyone other than Vennyo thinking they want to try/look through this:
The sort of content and kinks contained inside will be obvious quite quickly and before you need to do anything you won’t enjoy. So go through the first few images and you’ll get the idea. If you’re just looking instead of playing along, the content is all vanilla.
The Task:

"Vennyo! You came with Ariel and me up to that Villa, watched everything we did and it only made you edge 12 times?"

"Are you not finding me as hot as you used to or something? I really hope you were just being cautious because of No Nut November. Still…that Villa trip should have had you struggling to stay anywhere not the edge!"

"It's okay, I have an idea to make up for all that. I have something here and I think it might look familiar to you!"

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
censored model- 1 edge

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 medium hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 medium hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 medium hits
nude execpt shoes or other accessories- 15 medium hits
fully nude- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
femdom/dominatrix: 20 seconds ball crushing

"I simplified them a little for our purposes today, but from now on you follow those! And I am going to tease you every bit as silly as that Villa trip was supposed to."

"Before I forget, on more important detail." Miela (Marry Queen) - +1 edge in addition to anything else.

"Good. That's much, much better. Now we can get two things done today."

"I can have my fun teasing you crazy like I was supposed to yesterday…"

"And I can treat those balls of yours the way I know you love so much."

"The more I strip, the more attention those balls get. The slower I go, the more those edges pile up."

"And it all just screams for me to really take my time with you today."

"Say Vennyo," Miela smiles with a glint of mischief, "Are you curious when I pulled that list of rules from?"

Miela leans back and moans a little, "Those were your rules that day I was tricked into thinking you betrayed me and was super mad until Ariel cleared it up. Do you remember?"

"Remember how we made it so 'Ariel - double all ball hits' applied to me too? Do it now again!"

"Then I told you that 'Niemira - Every hit is one category harder' also counted for me. Take it again now Vennyo!"

"Then of course it all just comes together…"

"When I get completely naked."

"The only difference is back then I was pissed off at you. But after that we both learned…"

"How much you love being taken like my personal bitch to abuse!"

"There's something else you've learned since then isn't there? And it's sexy as fuck that you will do it for me so come here." Miela has a wickedly playful grin when you step close. She reaches out, grabs your balls and squeezes them as hard as she possibly can until it floors you.

"Okay my sexy little bitch," Miela giggles, "Let's stop with the extra Ariel and Niemira rules. This is Not Nut November, and it wouldn't be fair to go too intense all at once would it?"

"Although for a targeted task, you aren't done yet. Some of the girls and I were talking, and we noticed something quite fun about this game Jia has made. Try the next room…bitch." She says the last with a loving sort of care, not a trace of harshness in the word.

"Hey Vennyo…and you bet this counts as having my breasts exposed. Now I overheard some of you and Miela remembering. And obviously I get my own special rule!"

"Isn’t it interesting how the more time we spend here the more we learn to take pleasure from increasingly intense experiences? A few years ago…"

"I would never have thought to just do this…" she trails off and slams her knee into your balls, aiming to drop you to the floor. If she doesn't connect hard enough, she repeats the knee until your legs give.

"But now I know you love it and get pleasure from it. I now know how pleasurable it is to take that sort of control over you for myself. And as we see each other both so aroused, we feed on it. It almost begs for more and more all on its own. Interesting, sexy, even a touch scary in a good way."

"But, that is a rabbit hole we can go down another today. Of course I'm here to tease you and treat those balls just right, but Miela, Ariel and I noticed something quite fun about this No Nut November game. I bet other girls have too."

"A targeted task like this one costs the player 10 nut points to send. If you survive the task without cumming you get 10 nut points. If not, the sender gets 10 nut points. Easy."

"This is where it gets steamy. Any player who survives a targeted task gains enough nut points to immediately retaliate and send one back. Or on to someone else if they prefer. And even if they don't survive, the sender gains enough points to immediately send another task. To the overall game, sending a targeted task uses up no nut points at all, it just moves them around. Which means...."

"As long as you boys use nut points to target each other, the entire game will gain an increasing number of targeted tasks being sent back and forth. Of course, if one of you uses 15 nut points to make things easier or just horde points you remove them from the game. But let's be honest, most of you like these tasks and safe is boring so..."

"These targeted tasks will become more and more frequent and you boys will be teased harder and harder the longer the month goes."

"That's not even counting if two of you get into a back and forth of retaliating at each other. You could do that daily all month and you would only ever need those first 10 nut points!"

"I can only imagine what might happen if a pair of you boys adore the same women so they could…encourage such a competition. Just the thought is sexy…"

"Not that I'm suggesting anything…" Niemira grins a little, knowing full well she's made her idea clear, suggestion or not.

"Okay Vennyo, this is supposed to stay less intense than a ceratin other game to fit No Nut November, so off you go! We'll have a lot of fun this month for sure."

"Vennyo!" Ariel leads off with a series of 5 brutal kicks to your balls. "And of course I get my rule!"

"I know we can't go too far with No Nut November and all…so consider this…"

"A super quick blasting of your balls! Besides!"

"Busting you is going to get so, so much hotter as those balls fill up with cum and ache later on this month! Can you imagine how this will feel by Nov 28?"

"I can't obviously…but I can imagine how much fun I'm going to have make you find out!"

"Ah fuck, time to reign this in already. Be seeing more of you Vennyo. You can bet on it Mr. Only 12 Edges at the Villa!" Ariel laughs.

"I hope you didn't think you'd finish this task off without some final edges. As much as there is a certain elegance in arousing you by busting because the risk of ruining is so very low…"

"I still think the edge is what will fill those balls up with desperate ache the best!"

"Just look what they do to you. And it's only day 5."

"Honestly, no orgasm for a month sometimes doesn't sound so hard. I could get lost in some books or outdoors or…any part of life really."

"Then I remember it's a month with no orgasms while being constantly teased like this and it's so very hot."

"So Vennyo, what do you say to doing so much more of this? This November yes…but maybe even more often after too?"

"Think about it! We could play like this all the time. For right now, I think this task is long enough for a No Nut November one! And for making it all the way through I'll give you two rewards."

"The first is of course your 10 nut points. Use them well! The second…I will hit or crush your balls any way you ask me to as the finish for today. But, whatever you ask for I'm going to do as hard as I possibly can while keeping us safe. So pick carefully and then offer me those balls...bitch." Miela winks.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by BobbyPlissken »

Day 5 done

Did Drool task from yesterday

Nut points: 18
x3r1kx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by x3r1kx »

Day 5 done.
Fuck... it is starting to det hard now. Atleast i was lucky enough that it did not rain. :lol:

NP:6
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

Day 4 completed.
Edged 11 times for the hardcore clip and earned 10 NPs. :-)
Nut Points: 25
SlenderSissyNewbie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Post by SlenderSissyNewbie »

Day 5 completed.
Ironicaly it was the slow strokes for the second pic that allmost did me in - those glasses and the bling bling buttplug - so hot!
NP: 12

Now I'm off to the inlaws for the weekend - it gonna be an intresting monday evening. . . hopefuly nobody targets me . . . :blush:

See you then!

:love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love:

[email protected]

https://bdsmlr.com/blog/IonaWandelstern

83/132 Edges for Mistress Blake done!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
92% Experimentalist
92% Submissive
88% Degradee
69% Masochist
56% Exhibitionist
55% Primal (Prey)
53% Voyeur
51% Vanilla
http://bdsmtest.org/r/wRzVRVRT
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

Day 5 completed
For once it's not raining in the morning in the UK. This could have been a lot harder if it was raining so thank you rng gods
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Done with day 5!
Sun is shining here today. Luckily, because the edge holding almost broke me :\'-(
Was so horny after the task that I was not able to put my cock away, so I did Milofauls task with little Caprice too :lol:

Nut points: 6
givenbyearth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by givenbyearth »

Day 4 and Day 5 done!
It was raining for me :(
NP:42
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Well, this is embarrasing, but it seems I am the first competitor to be knocked out :blush:
I had a chat with
Zofia Little Flame wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:34 am
and she had some fun teasing me :whistle: I am not used to going this long without release and after a little while she had me spurting all over :lol:
Good luck to the rest of you, stay strong!
Dramer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dramer »

Did Day 5. No raining, but it was quite hard though.

Got another Task for you, (picture teasing):

All right, I want you to choose one topics of each following categories.
Category 1:
- ass (revealed)
- boobs (revealed)
- pussy
- feet

Category 2:
- brunette hair
- blond hair
- red hair

Category 3
- cum
- dildo/ vibrator
If you have choosen your topics, I want you to look at the following pictures one by one.
If all three of your topics are displayed in the picture, I want you to edge twice and hold each edge 20 seconds.
If two of your topics are displayed in the picture, I want you to edge and hold for 10 seconds.
If one topic is displayed, I want you to to give me 25 fast strokes.
If none is displayed, give me 50 slow strokes.

Not over yet...

:look:
Impressive move by Zofia, getting first blood, knocking out a competitor!
Jia Lissa’s No Nut November
Nut Points: 33
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

Day 5 completed.
Weather related tasks? Nice idea! :-D
Nut points: 25
Hornet20
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hornet20 »

made this account because i wanted to be able to fully play along with you all, but ive been playing from day to day so far
day 1
angela white was my personal trainer, havent seen much of her stuff before, but i think i will now, either during or after nnn
day 2
i dont think ive edged that much in one sitting before, it was a rough start into my first real nnn
day 3
i chose 4, they were a really rough 2000 strokes, i probably edged way more than 10 times through it, probaby should have been more desperate
day 4
solo vid was really hot, jia is such a sexy tease ended up edging 12 times to her
day5
no rain thankfully, if it was i think i would have failed with the held edges, did helequin's cbt task i really enjoyed it, i guess im a little masochistic and dramer's task choosing feet red hair and cum, i think i got a little lucky with my choices
Nut Points 16

with this being my first nnn i hope to be able to get though it with you all, feel free to give me tasks <3
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Did day 5 task.
It rained, so it got pretty hard! But I made it!
Did Dramer task:
Selected ass, brunette and cum. Was not too hard, but I still almost pushed the last edge a bit too far. But I got lucky this time.
Nut points: 25