No Nut November Event

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

No Nut November Event

Post by Morexis »

Hey everyone! I hope you got through Locktober well and are now excited for No Nut November! 🥰

This year Ecik17 put together a great No Nut November challenge for this forum, so I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun during this month of denial with Jia Lissa’s No Nut November challenge.

If you're looking for something more intricate and hentai-focused, I just want to let you know that I'm hosting a huge No Nut November community event on my Discord server. ✨

The event includes two groups: Prey and Hunters. The Prey want to get through November without cumming, but the Hunters' objective is exactly the opposite of that: They try to make the Prey cum before the month is over, using tasks and special rules. So even if you don't want to go without cumming for an entire month, you can participate in this event by trying to make others cum!

You can find all information about this community event on my Discord. I would've set up the event in this forum as well but it requires organizational features and tools only available on Discord.

I hope you all have an amazing November, regardless whether you participate in my event, Ecik's challenge, something else, or nothing at all. Much love! ❤️
🕹️ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! 🤙
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! 💖
Spoiler: show

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 🥇
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: No Nut November Event

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

The hunting has already started ahhhhhh 🙈.
I recommend everyone to come and give it a go. Such an amazing community and thank you Morexis for creating it. 💜