[RELEASE] The Fortune Teller

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jan2323
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] The Fortune Teller

Post by jan2323 »

Videos are no longer loading :-(
I would love this tease, can you please fix this error?
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by justaguy82 »

Same as previous couple of posts, videos no longer seem to load. It's a shame as I do really enjoy this one. Hope it's something that can/will be fixed in the near future. Regardless, a bit late but thank you for the work you did on this tease. It's very well done and one of the few I come back to every so often.
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

bobdaman3339 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:04 am Is this tease no longer supported? I have been unable to get any of the videos to load at all. Seems like a really cool concept though!
jan2323 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:45 am Videos are no longer loading :-(
I would love this tease, can you please fix this error?
justaguy82 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:27 am Same as previous couple of posts, videos no longer seem to load. It's a shame as I do really enjoy this one. Hope it's something that can/will be fixed in the near future. Regardless, a bit late but thank you for the work you did on this tease. It's very well done and one of the few I come back to every so often.
Did a quick hack in OEOS to try to get it working again. No promises.
jan2323
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jan2323 »

That's great! Right now I am still stuck at the fetish selection screen (Blowjob, Handjob etc.) at https://oeos.art/?id=51036
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justaguy82 »

fapnip wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:42 am Did a quick hack in OEOS to try to get it working again. No promises.
Seems to be working once again, from what I can tell. Thank you!
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

jan2323 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:46 pm That's great! Right now I am still stuck at the fetish selection screen (Blowjob, Handjob etc.) at https://oeos.art/?id=51036
Make sure you refresh/clear your browser cache ,etc. Should see v 0.16.6 near the upper left while loading if you have the newer OEOS player.
justaguy82 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 am Seems to be working once again, from what I can tell. Thank you!
You're welcome. Almost didn't bother fixing it, but nice to see some of you are getting some use out of it. Not sure how long I'll keep paying for oeos.art though.
CockAndBallTorture
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CockAndBallTorture »

Very unique and fun game! I did poorly but still had fun.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Thanks fapnip for the fix and the support!
grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grelgen »

it seems to be broken again. when it goes to try to load the mp4 it tries a bunch of times and eventually will display an error at the bottom to notify the creator
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

grelgen wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:01 am it seems to be broken again. when it goes to try to load the mp4 it tries a bunch of times and eventually will display an error at the bottom to notify the creator
RedGifs now requires authentication to use their API, and the API is needed to generate keys for displaying videos. I've requested access for OpenEOS, but I very much doubt they'll give it. Feel free to pester them about it.