Tease AI Alike

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

YesP69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tease AI Alike

Post by YesP69 »

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is a Tease AI alike updated and mantained at the moment? I've seen Tease AI Java, but tbh it doesn't quite work like the old Tease AI, not only that, but I don't think it's regularly updated anymore. Do you guys have a clue if exists a similar app where you load your own photos and this "AI" follows through a set of preferences you choose to tease you in different ways each time?
N3R0
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI Alike

Post by N3R0 »

Hi,

if I understand you correctly, your problem is that TAI hasn't received any updates for a while, right?

In that case you don't really need an alternative.
  1. Even if TAI itself gets no updates, the personalities do. At least some of them. So over time they get new features/games and fewer bugs. Especially the latter once my Personality editor has all the features, that I have planned for it.
  2. You probably just looked at the official edition, which has been "stuck" at version 54.9 for quite a while now. However, there are other, community-created editions out there, such as the Sweet Patch and the Unofficial Patch.
    And a while ago 1885, the creator of TeaseAI, released his own spin-off called Tease AI Fury. Some of these editions have exclusive personalities for them, since they aren't 100% compatible with each other.
    And I'm pretty sure the Sweet Patch and Fury are both still being updated.
  3. Milovana user Markus started re-programming TeaseAI from scratch in a different programming language, to get rid of some bugs, performance problems and technical limitations once and for all. He's not done yet, but I'm sure it'll be a great piece of software once it's finished. He calls it "TeaseAI Awakening".
If you really want an alternative, I can't help you out, unfortunalely, as I'm not aware of any.
However, if you like the webteases, you may want to check out TeaseMe and GuideMe. They also focus on story-based stuff, but have more-or-less standardized settings and offer a few more features which are not available in most online-teases. So give them a try.

I hope you find this helpful.

Have a nice day.
If you are a creator of a Tease AI personality, check out my personality editor called TAIPEJ!
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI Alike

Post by YesP69 »

Thank you for your answer, I PM you for another subject.
N3R0 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:08 pm Even if TAI itself gets no updates, the personalities do.
HoT got one recently this year if I'm not mistaken.
N3R0 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:08 pm Milovana user Markus started re-programming TeaseAI from scratch in a different programming language, to get rid of some bugs, performance problems and technical limitations once and for all. He's not done yet, but I'm sure it'll be a great piece of software once it's finished. He calls it "TeaseAI Awakening".
Hyped for it!