[Tease AI] Unofficial Patch 55.7.2b

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Unofficial Patch 55.7.2b

Post by GoudDeal »

markus wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:25 pm
GoudDeal wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:16 pm Hello Markus ! I download the latest (55.7.2b) patch to be able to keep my url files however there is something that triggers me a lot : please tell me that there is a way to disable the shortcut for the beatmeter volume ? I use TeaseAI for personality like House of Tease and Spicy and they use modules like model rating, etc and I very often forget the the 1 and 3 of the numpad are used for beatmeter volume
Hi!

There is no way to disable this in that version of the patch.
Give me a day or two,... I'll have to check if I actually still have the source of exactlly that version, anyhow I can compile a version without those short-keys for you, maybe not 55.7.2b but instead of 'b' it's the 'e' version,... I'll drop you a PM.
(But it will not be an option to select in the options-menu, it will be simply disabled).

Best greetings,
Markus
That would be perfect, I am praying that you still have the code ! Thank you very much for your time
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

there is something wrong with the time format, if i want to change the wake up time in the settings, tab sub, this exception pop up
Spoiler: show
************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "23/04/2022 23/04/2022 07:07:53" to type 'Date' is not valid.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.TimeBoxWakeUp_ValueChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\BackupThisFolder\VisualStudio\AltesZeug\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 9883
at System.Windows.Forms.DateTimePicker.OnValueChanged(EventArgs eventargs)
at System.Windows.Forms.DateTimePicker.WmDateTimeChange(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.DateTimePicker.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.DateTimePicker.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4470.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.55.3.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/masturbatrix/Masturbatrix_TeaseAI55.7.2/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.8.4470.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.4395.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
metro
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/masturbatrix/Masturbatrix_TeaseAI55.7.2/metro.DLL
System.Speech
Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///D:/masturbatrix/Masturbatrix_TeaseAI55.7.2/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///D:/masturbatrix/Masturbatrix_TeaseAI55.7.2/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
also if the program wants to start a timer.
can I do something, like deleting a file or change the computer time location?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:13 am there is something wrong with the time format, if i want to change the wake up time in the settings, tab sub, this exception pop up

[...]

also if the program wants to start a timer.
can I do something, like deleting a file or change the computer time location?
Hi there! :-)

From the exception text it seems like there could be something wrong with the format of the date variable readed, please go to the variables folder of the active personality and open up the 'SYS_WakeUp' file in a text-editor, and post it's content.

It should be format-wise something like this (this is from Wicked Tease):
1:43:02 AM

Or like this (without that AM/PM):
11:33:46

If it's not format-wise like above, try to change that and see if that helps.
(Not sure about the timers you mention, maybe this already solve that problem as well?)

Just for your info, ... this is a more general problem of Tai itself since I have not touched that part of Tai in this patch,... no problem to post in this thread about it, I just wanted to mention that this is not an 'Unofficial-Patch'-related problem. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

markus wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:21 pm
From the exception text it seems like there could be something wrong with the format of the date variable readed, please go to the variables folder of the active personality and open up the 'SYS_WakeUp' file in a text-editor, and post it's content.

It should be format-wise something like this (this is from Wicked Tease):
1:43:02 AM

Or like this (without that AM/PM):
11:33:46
I open the sys_WakeUp in Scripts\Wicked Tease\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp
and it shows

07:07:53

if I click on continue in the exception the file change.
so there is something in the input or in the read time format wrong
markus wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:21 pm
Just for your info, ... this is a more general problem of Tai itself since I have not touched that part of Tai in this patch,... no problem to post in this thread about it, I just wanted to mention that this is not an 'Unofficial-Patch'-related problem. :-)
No if I open tease ai 54.9 and try to change the wakeup time in settings, there is no exception.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:49 am No if I open tease ai 54.9 and try to change the wakeup time in settings, there is no exception.
The unofficial patch is based on the source-code of 55.3, not of 54.9, maybe that could be the prob?!

I remember I had the same probs sometimes with that wakeup when I switched between personalities, usualy it was solved restarting Tai, maybe just copy the SYS-Wakeup variable from another personality?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

For the Next Upgrade it would be amazing if the Tease AI config would be safed in the tease ai folder, and not in the pc user apps. Because at the moment ist is not possible to rename the tease ai folder without losing all settings.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:55 am For the Next Upgrade it would be amazing if the Tease AI config would be safed in the tease ai folder, and not in the pc user apps. Because at the moment ist is not possible to rename the tease ai folder without losing all settings.
Hi! :wave:

Yeah, I know, this is something which I don't like myself.
I don't know if anyone will continue working on patching the original Tai, like with this unofficial patch or maybe Fury, but there will be no more 'next upgrade' on the unofficial patch from me, sorry.
But Awakening will start the closed testing soon, with that, this will not be a problem anymore, settings can be used independent from the folder name. :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

i cant set up URLs from bdsmlr
i press create URL, enter:
https://gina-fetish.bdsmlr.com/

and nothing happens.
maybe they changed the site and TAI cant parse it anymore? or is it me?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Jackall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:26 pm i cant set up URLs from bdsmlr
i press create URL, enter:
https://gina-fetish.bdsmlr.com/

and nothing happens.
maybe they changed the site and TAI cant parse it anymore? or is it me?
Hi! :wave:

The link works in a browser and in Tai it dosen't create the URL file for me as well, just tested it, so I think it's not you.

But sorry, at the moment there is nothing I could help you with, I won't update this patch anymore, support stopped so to say since I'm busy and working on Awakening.
For Awakening an URL-grabber is planned, but this is far down below on the to-do-list, so this will definitely not be in the basic-version of it, and also definitely not something I'm going to work on this year, there are so much more important and interesting things on my to-do-list before I would go for such an URL-grabber.

The best you can hope for is a bored coder who decides to develop a stand-alone picture-URL-grabber in between, would also save me some work/effort/time. ;-)
(Anyone???) :whistle:

Best greetings,
Markus
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Ok thanks for the reply!

I dont feel like learning that but heres two weeks of content (url to 580 images) from the aforementioned bdsmlr site in the attachment.
unzip and put the txt file in Images/System/URL files

if anyone wants to create more here is what i found:
there is a chrome extension called Image Link Grabber . it still requires manual scrolling to get the links displayed in the extension, then copy them into a txt file and name the file as the sites name.

I noticed a lot of TAI scripts use URL images.
Attachments
gina-fetish.bdsmlr.com.txt.7z
(5.65 KiB) Downloaded 273 times