[PREVIEW] Cock Hero: X-Change Resort

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

SilverSlut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

[PREVIEW] Cock Hero: X-Change Resort

Post by SilverSlut »

Hey everyone!

Here's a new project I'm working on, called Cock Hero: X-Change Resort!

I was inspired by the results of this survey (viewtopic.php?t=25518), this response in particular:
let's have a CH which is story driven and placing us into a hot girls body. either by dreaming, magic, technology, aliens, portals, multiverse whatever.
first rounds could be about the confusion and exploration of the new body. further rounds could show some nice girl on girl action.
while we get slower familiar to that body and enjoying the pleasures (perhaps a way to give access to multiple orgasms) we are able to gain back our manhood though in the last rounds we eventually being male again.
i know this is difficult, very niche and would be the first time such kind of CH have been ever made. i hope some creator is searching for a challenge and will bring up such a CH.
So, whoever you are, if you're reading this, I hope you enjoy what I'm cooking up here!

Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/vKJynRCZ#LN8yBFhTP ... y_30eXOLsI

For those of you who are unaware, "X-Change" is the shared fantasy of "temporary, fast-acting, gender-swapping" pills. There's a pretty active subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/XChangePill/) full of little vignets about people's experiences as the opposite sex.

The story of CH: X-Change Resort is that you and your friend have entered and won the X-Change Sweepstakes. The prize is an all-expenses-covered 7-day retreat at the X-Change Resort, including a supply of the pills. It's a safe environment to experiment with your new (albeit temporary) body in whatever way you wish. The sample I've provided is the first day of your stay at the resort.

The plan is to have six more days, and when it's finished, the idea will be to play one CH each day of the week for the full experience. I hope I can find enough good material for it! I'm trying to use more softcore stuff, and that's hard to find. (huge thanks to those of you who suggested sources in my request thread, you'll see I took your advice here)

So yeah, enjoy! Let me know what you think of Day 1 of Cock Hero: X-Change Resort! I'll be waiting for a bit of feedback before I proceed to Day 2.
Schrind
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [PREVIEW] Cock Hero: X-Change Resort

Post by Schrind »

This looks awesome to me, great idea, wonderfull girls, great sound!

Looking forward

for myself it would be nice to hear the audio a little more, moans are always a plus to hear in a cock Hero for me.
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

This sounds like it could be an interesting series. I think it might be even cooler if it was done more like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" kind of thing. Maybe with different endings depending on what choices you make and whether or not you win/make it to the end. Maybe even have multiple endings. Some good for players that win, and some bad for players that lose. :lol:
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by froog »

Hi - really liked the music choices and editing and scene choices in this. Kudos!

Will be interesting to see how you develop the idea. Even though I don't know if I'm into the fantasy personally, it is great work. Keep going!
AlwaysProletius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlwaysProletius »

Very well made and thoroughly enjoyable! It was well paced and the music was very chill.

I did notice however that the speeds in round 1 are slow, NORMAL, fast where later rounds are slow, MEDIUM, fast. Unsure if this was intentional or just something that flew under the radar.

I look forward to seeing where this goes next!
Edgesurfer
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Edgesurfer »

Pretty nice work. I really liked the build up of the story, the choice of models and music. Hopefully you will keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next one.
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

Can you make a torrent? Makes acquiring these so much easier ...
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

a estim mp3 or funstuim was nice
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by bhk100 »

What a cool idea! Awesome that you were able to pick it up and run with it. Am I understanding that you're going to create six more videos that are about 45 minutes in length? That's super ambitious, kudos.

Un-asked for suggestion, I feel like this round especially could benefit from heavy use of female POV clips, especially at the start so the viewer can "explore your body" with the girl on camera :yes: Regardless, it's already come out nice and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week at the resort :)
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
Alyndiar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Alyndiar »

Wow! Very nice first part! I'm eager to see where you are going to lead us with this. If you ever want to make changes to this first part or, given the concept, anywhere in the series, please use female POV. The very beginning, from a female POV, was really good. Since we're supposed to be a man transformed into a woman, it would be great to feel as the woman throughout the series­. My only concern is that I don't know how much quality female POV material there is out there...

Anyway, I'm really waiting for the follow up. This promises to be a great ride!
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pudknocker »

I haven't really had much of a chance to look at this other than a quick spin-through, so grain of salt etcetc, but the one thing I'd offer is that the ending seems really abrupt. Not even a fadeout or a second or two of black screen. It just... stops, like it's still in the middle of something. I get that this is only the first part, but maybe a *little* bit of a break or some closing message or something?
hashcloud
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hashcloud »

Very interesting.

For my taste the Tranformation process could need some more special effects - colors fading into pink / red or dust, fog blurred.

Something like that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICmWwxaTmB8

Sounds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgmuhqWclaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1vpZ-Xdxdk
i.e.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Interesting special FX, hashcloud. I didn't expect Youtube to have those. :-)
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
SilverSlut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by SilverSlut »

Thanks for the kind words so far, guys! I'm glad that it's working for you ;)
Alyndiar wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:26 am Wow! Very nice first part! I'm eager to see where you are going to lead us with this. If you ever want to make changes to this first part or, given the concept, anywhere in the series, please use female POV. The very beginning, from a female POV, was really good. Since we're supposed to be a man transformed into a woman, it would be great to feel as the woman throughout the series­. My only concern is that I don't know how much quality female POV material there is out there...

Anyway, I'm really waiting for the follow up. This promises to be a great ride!
bhk100 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:56 pm Un-asked for suggestion, I feel like this round especially could benefit from heavy use of female POV clips, especially at the start so the viewer can "explore your body" with the girl on camera :yes: Regardless, it's already come out nice and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week at the resort :)
(emphasis mine)
I think that you're absolutely right. Trouble is, it's even harder to find good female POV clips than it is to find good softcore. I went looking and found... maybe three or four good videos at 1080p. You can find lots of shaky "I strapped a gopro to my head and got my bf to fuck me" amateur stuff and all the professional stuff jumps straight to VR headset territory. :-/
I would love to use more POV clips, but I just can't seem to find them. If you can point me to a reliable site or channel somewhere, that would be awesome!
hashcloud wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:22 am For my taste the Tranformation process could need some more special effects - colors fading into pink / red or dust, fog blurred.

Something like that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICmWwxaTmB8

Sounds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgmuhqWclaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1vpZ-Xdxdk
I didn't know I needed this until you gave it to me. Thanks!!
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by bhk100 »

SilverSlut wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:51 pm (emphasis mine)
I think that you're absolutely right. Trouble is, it's even harder to find good female POV clips than it is to find good softcore. I went looking and found... maybe three or four good videos at 1080p. You can find lots of shaky "I strapped a gopro to my head and got my bf to fuck me" amateur stuff and all the professional stuff jumps straight to VR headset territory. :-/
I would love to use more POV clips, but I just can't seem to find them. If you can point me to a reliable site or channel somewhere, that would be awesome!
Probably the best source would be https://www.lezpov.com/

It's not really softcore POV, but you might be able to grab a few minutes of footage of softcore warmup at the start of clips. :)
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405