[Tease AI] Release: New modules, based on Webteases

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[Tease AI] Release: New modules, based on Webteases

Post by markus »

Alright, I have 40 + 1 new modules for TAI here, I thought it's about the time to start to share them.

First one (that + 1) I have seperated as a single download, 'Censor your Collection'.
I just like the idea of it, so I've put some more effort into it than into the other modules.
The base idea of it came from a webtease, but I did some scripting to it to make it fit into TAI,
maybe it's 50% from the webtease (mostly text) and 50% from me doing some scripting.

It can be used as it is, but for the scripters out there who maybe want to implement it,
there are also some ideas to involve it to the start- and endscript at the bottom of the script-file.

Then there are some modules which I have checked once, made some corrections to them, but didn't checked them again.

And then there are many modules left which I have created just quickly without testing them at all.
If you want to try those, ... that would be kinda a beta-test the scripts.

Be warned,... it's a potpourri of ANY kind of fetishes ... check the module-names,... that should give you a hint of it's content.

Why I don't test those modules thoroughly before sharing them?
Quite simple, ... I don't wanna spoil the fun for myself.
Creating a module with 'Webtease to TAI' like I did here can be quick and rough, without reading everything.
I have put them into my personality/Modules folder and only play (and afterwards correct) them when they come up randomly.

@Scripters: Please feel free to use this content however you like, just keep the name of the original author and the links to the original webtease in the script, please. :-)

Install notes:
- You have to 'place' them manually, so extract the *zip files to a new folder, then check out the folder structur, it should be self-explaining.

- You will need the unofficial patch 55.7 for it.
There are new commands used in those modules which right now are only in the patch 55.7.
(Read the patch-notes of 55.7).

Please note, 55.7 is not compatible to Fury, DON'T install it to your Fury installation folder! (!!!)

(Except of Fury, patch 55.7 should be compatible to every other personalities and scripts, even to scripts written for the sweet-patch).

Downloads:

Needed images, set 1:
https://mega.nz/#!yRI3XaJD!V6dOpOIAMDrj ... 8YH1UZ98oM

Unofficial patch 55.7:
https://mega.nz/#!vJoCQCyA!M36Xx8nfCTV6 ... iqpju8GyhQ

While I'm at it,... Webtease to TAI:
https://mega.nz/#!PBohRK4D!6iMqBHNgZlCW ... LCRbZZHqZg

The rest is in the attachment.
(I may update the attachments from time to time without posting an update-post for every little change, so you may check back here before you play or work with these scripts).

Best greetings,
markus
Attachments
Censor your Collection_v002.zip
(259.2 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
A bunch of modules_Not_Checked_At_All_14_01_2020.zip
(116.66 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
A bunch of modules_Checked_Once_14_01_2020.zip
(26.68 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
Last edited by markus on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Release: New modules, based on Webteases

Post by Daragorn »

cool, new content is always welcome :-)
Thank you very much for sharing them with us
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

Nice one. I will take a look.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

I have rearranged the downloads, and already kicked one script out of the not_checked folder and added another one to the checked_once folder.
(Check the end of the first post).

If you already have downloaded the first versions of the scripts you will not need to download the images again, there are no new ones in set 1, I just thought it may be a good idea to seperate the images from the scripts for download. :whistle: :blush:

Best greetings,
markus
yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yky989 »

markus wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:08 pm Alright, I have 40 + 1 new modules for TAI here, I thought it's about the time to start to share them.

First one (that + 1) I have seperated as a single download, 'Censor your Collection'.
I just like the idea of it, so I've put some more effort into it than into the other modules.
The base idea of it came from a webtease, but I did some scripting to it to make it fit into TAI,
maybe it's 50% from the webtease (mostly text) and 50% from me doing some scripting.

It can be used as it is, but for the scripters out there who maybe want to implement it,
there are also some ideas to involve it to the start- and endscript at the bottom of the script-file.

Then there are some modules which I have checked once, made some corrections to them, but didn't checked them again.

And then there are many modules left which I have created just quickly without testing them at all.
If you want to try those, ... that would be kinda a beta-test the scripts.

Be warned,... it's a potpourri of ANY kind of fetishes ... check the module-names,... that should give you a hint of it's content.

Why I don't test those modules thoroughly before sharing them?
Quite simple, ... I don't wanna spoil the fun for myself.
Creating a module with 'Webtease to TAI' like I did here can be quick and rough, without reading everything.
I have put them into my personality/Modules folder and only play (and afterwards correct) them when they come up randomly.

@Scripters: Please feel free to use this content however you like, just keep the name of the original author and the links to the original webtease in the script, please. :-)

Install notes:
- You have to 'place' them manually, so extract the *zip files to a new folder, then check out the folder structur, it should be self-explaining.

- You will need the unofficial patch 55.7 for it.
There are new commands used in those modules which right now are only in the patch 55.7.
(Read the patch-notes of 55.7).

Please note, 55.7 is not compatible to Fury, DON'T install it to your Fury installation folder! (!!!)

(Except of Fury, patch 55.7 should be compatible to every other personalities and scripts, even to scripts written for the sweet-patch).

Downloads:

Needed images, set 1:
https://mega.nz/#!yRI3XaJD!V6dOpOIAMDrj ... 8YH1UZ98oM

Unofficial patch 55.7:
https://mega.nz/#!vJoCQCyA!M36Xx8nfCTV6 ... iqpju8GyhQ

While I'm at it,... Webtease to TAI:
https://mega.nz/#!PBohRK4D!6iMqBHNgZlCW ... LCRbZZHqZg

The rest is in the attachment.
(I may update the attachments from time to time without posting an update-post for every little change, so you may check back here before you play or work with these scripts).

Best greetings,
markus

Hey,
Thanks for sharing the wttai. I just tried using it and im having trouble with the fonts (whenever theres a hex color, teaseai just thinks its a variable and i get an error)

an example line:
<span><p style=text-align: center;><span letterspacing=0 class=font-sans style=font-size: 13.5pt; color: #999999;>

(tai reads #999999 as a variable)

Is there a good way to get rid of this?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

yky989 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:02 pm Hey,
Thanks for sharing the wttai. I just tried using it and im having trouble with the fonts (whenever theres a hex color, teaseai just thinks its a variable and i get an error)

an example line:
<span><p style=text-align: center;><span letterspacing=0 class=font-sans style=font-size: 13.5pt; color: #999999;>

(tai reads #999999 as a variable)

Hi! :wave:

I am a little bit surprised that someone digs this old thing up! :w00t:

I personally have stopped using it that way (translating web-teases) shortly after I've posted this thread, ... I'm still using it from time to time, but only for those buttons which print a command, that sometimes makes scripting a bit faster.
(Btw.: I think most of the 'better' webteases these days are done in those never formats like 'EOS' or whatever anyway).

Ok, ... anyway, ... I think I have to explain a little bit...
This thing was never meant to be a 'complete' solution to translate a (html-) webteases to a Tai-Script, ... it was meant as a small little helper, so that you don't have to translate the html-tease to a Tai completly, ... but it never was planned that it would do ALL the work, ... so you could use this to get rid of MOST of the html stuff, ... but you ALWAYS have to go through the whole script afterwards and do some manual finetuning on your own.
Or in other words, it can save you some, but not all of the manual work.

Also please keep in mind when you use this, ... it's a very simple software, not developed any further since 2020.

I never have planned to develop this any further, ... and at the moment I am busy working on other projects which seems more important to me ;-) , so I don't think there will be any updates for this, ... but well, maybe in the state it is it might help you at least a bit.
If you are interested in scripting and if you don't have it already, then make sure you download the texteditor 'Notepad++', ... a must-have!

Don't forget to share your work if you translate some webteases to Tai-Scripts! :-)

Best greetings, ... and stay interested (this forum needs more (active) users that shows interest, not only in Tai, but in general), :thumbsup:
Markus
yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yky989 »

Hey,

Alright, Thanks a lot for letting me know. It might be because i tried it with other formats.
I still really like the tool and sure, ill post the results when im done. And Thanks for recommendiong Notepad++, really is a game changer ^-^

Greeting
yky
yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yky989 »

I found a solution and wanna share it, in case anyone else has the same problem in the future:
The regex

Code: Select all

<.*?>
detects all html tags so you can easily replace them. (can activate regex search in the bottom of the search window in notepad++)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi! :wave:
yky989 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:38 am ill post the results when im done.
I'll take this as a promise! (I'm looking forward to any new content!) 8-)
And Thanks for recommendiong Notepad++, really is a game changer ^-^
Every developer I know is using it for this or that, but it should be installed on everyone's PC since it can be used as simple or as powerul the user need it to be, ... yeah, a great piece of software indeed!

yky989 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:09 am I found a solution and wanna share it, in case anyone else has the same problem in the future:
The regex

Code: Select all

<.*?>
detects all html tags so you can easily replace them. (can activate regex search in the bottom of the search window in notepad++)
Great found, thx for sharing! :w00t:

Oh, btw, ... in the past I didn't bother to upload any further version of WebteaseToTAI since nobody was interested, but since you use it, here is the latest version, it only has a few more buttons, nothing changed in the translation-part (at least I think so, 2 years is a long time! )
WebteaseToTAI 0.0.1__13_10_2020.zip
https://mega.nz/file/TYRkjCSQ#-SOYlgnYi ... qI4uV6B6eY

Best greetings and happy creating, :-)
Markus
yky989
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yky989 »

Thanks a lot for sharing!