[Tease AI] Scripting Documents

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

[Tease AI] Scripting Documents

Post by rayray77 »

Hey dear community,

I did the work in the last days to put together a PDF with a list of all (Sweet, Unofficial Patch and the list in the current Tease AI build (54.6). I will look through the Fury (59.0) files, if there are some hidden ones, which are not in the latest list) @Commands. It's in the attachments. I just copied the original descriptions from their respective author/place.

Filters and Keywords are following in the next days/weeks.

Hope this helps, you dilligent scripters :-)

If you find mistakes, additions and so on, just comment. I try to put them in there :innocent:

Update: All in One now and the feedback is being considered and changed (I hope I found everything in the doc :-D )
Attachments
Tease A.I. - Commands, Filters & Keywords.pdf
(415.64 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
Last edited by rayray77 on Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hermes888
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Scripting Documents

Post by Hermes888 »

Thank you very much. This is very useful. :yes:
N3R0
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by N3R0 »

Hey rayray,

I only skimmed the commands starting with A or B, but judging by the content of your table, it seems you only compared the content of the different command guides with eath other to figure out when they were added, right?
Well, assuming that the "patch" column is supposed to mean "added in version ..."

A whole bunch of commands were missing from the official guide for quite some time. So the moment when they appeared in any guide is not representative of when they were added (i.e. as of which version they can be used).

E.g. @AcceptAnswer (which is listed as Fury in your PDF) has already been around before TAI even got public version numbers and quite a few more (which are also listed as Fury in your PDF) are already available in the latest official build. (which is 54.9 btw, not 54.6)

FYI: My latest dev build of TAIPEJ (which I will hopefully be able to release soon) also has a command guide (sort of) and the commands, filters and keywords can be filtered by various criteria.
However, so far TAI version 55.3 is the latest version it recognizes, since I haven't had the time to add more recent content, yet.

Nice work, nonetheless.
Have a nice day.
If you are a creator of a Tease AI personality, check out my personality editor called TAIPEJ!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi rayray! :wave:

I just scrolled through the pdf, and somehow it felt like a time-travel (in a very good way)! 8-)
(To see some commands added over the time, to know from the point of view of today which added commands were used and which were never ever been used by any scripter, ... all those ideas and creativity, ... ohhhh, those good old times!!!) :whistle:

I think it's a good idea to collect all the guides and release notes together in one place, that's much better than having the scripters looking up different resources all the time.

About that most commands are listed as Fury as the patch version...
N3R0 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:12 pm and quite a few more (which are also listed as Fury in your PDF) are already available in the latest official build.
That's right, ... might be a bit confusing when most commands are listed as Fury-Patch, could leave the impression in before-Fury patched those commands wouldn't work.

Btw.: Just a little hint, these 4 commands:
@CamSnapFolder[]
@CamSnapFile[]
@WebcamVideo
@WebcamClose

They work only in the unofficial patch, ... you know, the unofficial patch were implemented into the Fury patch, but when it came to that implementation I've asked 1885 to not implement these 4 commands because I wasn't very happy myself how I've implemented them (they work, yeah, but could be done better).
So maybe you could add a hint that they work in the unofficial patch only, but not in later patches (Fury).

Anyway, good job so far, keep it going! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

N3R0 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:12 pm I only skimmed the commands starting with A or B, but judging by the content of your table, it seems you only compared the content of the different command guides with eath other to figure out when they were added, right?
Well, assuming that the "patch" column is supposed to mean "added in version ..."
I really haven't defined the last column at all. For me it just means, that it's sort of the official build. I don't know when each command was added into the program
N3R0 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:12 pm A whole bunch of commands were missing from the official guide for quite some time. So the moment when they appeared in any guide is not representative of when they were added (i.e. as of which version they can be used).
I figured, that they're still a bunch missing :-/
I will look in a little bit through old patchnotes and add the missing or update the ones in there. Thanks for the hint.
N3R0 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:12 pm FYI: My latest dev build of TAIPEJ (which I will hopefully be able to release soon) also has a command guide (sort of) and the commands, filters and keywords can be filtered by various criteria.
However, so far TAI version 55.3 is the latest version it recognizes, since I haven't had the time to add more recent content, yet.
Yeah, making these lists is a bitch :lol:
markus wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:53 pm I just scrolled through the pdf, and somehow it felt like a time-travel (in a very good way)! 8-)
(To see some commands added over the time, to know from the point of view of today which added commands were used and which were never ever been used by any scripter, ... all those ideas and creativity, ... ohhhh, those good old times!!!) :whistle:
That's why I made it. I'm creating a personality as well currently (Hope I ever finish) and this work answered a lot of questions and possibilities for me
markus wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:53 pm @CamSnapFolder[]
@CamSnapFile[]
@WebcamVideo
@WebcamClose
Thanks, I mark them as such.

Maybe I go through all the commands and list the patch-version accordingly. :-)
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Update.

Completed System Keywords and filters