Lovense Hush vs Edge for male

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Davyot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Lovense Hush vs Edge for male

Post by Davyot »

Hello,

I love anal play and I decide buy my first interactive toy. What is the main difference between them from the male view? What makes sense to buy as the first toy?
Is there strong difference between Hush 1 and 2, and Edge 1 and 2?

Thanks for every recommendation :love:
*EdgeGuy*
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Lovense Hush vs Edge for male

Post by *EdgeGuy* »

I have the Hush 2 (2.25") and the Edge 2.

My honest review of both. I use the Hush 2 whenever I can, it's big enough without being too big and fits very well. Holds in place very well too. And the battery lasts forever too, and the vibes are very strong. My only con is that it can be noisy at full blast, but... that's kind of to be expected with how powerful it is.

The Edge 2... I've used it once or twice. Not impressed.

Obviously everyone is different but IMO the Hush 2 is the better toy.
Davyot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Davyot »

*EdgeGuy* wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:48 am I have the Hush 2 (2.25") and the Edge 2.

My honest review of both. I use the Hush 2 whenever I can, it's big enough without being too big and fits very well. Holds in place very well too. And the battery lasts forever too, and the vibes are very strong. My only con is that it can be noisy at full blast, but... that's kind of to be expected with how powerful it is.

The Edge 2... I've used it once or twice. Not impressed.

Obviously everyone is different but IMO the Hush 2 is the better toy.
Thank you for your answer! It sounds confident, I hope someone else will share their experience.
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

Davyot wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:26 am Hello,

I love anal play and I decide buy my first interactive toy. What is the main difference between them from the male view? What makes sense to buy as the first toy?
Is there strong difference between Hush 1 and 2, and Edge 1 and 2?

Thanks for every recommendation :love:
Hey :wave:,

I have both: a hush and an edge, though I can't tell you right now if it's version 1 or 2. In general I think to always go with the newer version.

But I've had similar experiences like *EdgeGuy* the hush feels great in your ass and it sticks there. The edge tends to slip out of your ass without holding it in place with something strong. Also it feels like the edge is giving so strong vibrations both to your ass and to your perineum that I felt really raw down there after just a couple of minutes play. It can be due to something else that I had this raw feeling :whistle:. I never played much with it afterwards.

I would take the hush. Especially for longer play times.

Augustulus
Davyot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Davyot »

I have both: a hush and an edge, though I can't tell you right now if it's version 1 or 2. In general I think to always go with the newer version.

But I've had similar experiences like *EdgeGuy* the hush feels great in your ass and it sticks there. The edge tends to slip out of your ass without holding it in place with something strong. Also it feels like the edge is giving so strong vibrations both to your ass and to your perineum that I felt really raw down there after just a couple of minutes play. It can be due to something else that I had this raw feeling :whistle:. I never played much with it afterwards.

Augustulus
Hi! Thank you for answer, Judging by the reviews here and on other sites, I'm leaning towards Hush. It really looks like a more universal toy. It remains to define comfortable size and that's it :-)
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

Davyot wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:47 pm Hi! Thank you for answer, Judging by the reviews here and on other sites, I'm leaning towards Hush. It really looks like a more universal toy. It remains to define comfortable size and that's it :-)
Do you ever had something up your ass?
The length shouldn't be a problem for both sizes, so you only need to see what fits in your ass. For most untrained people I guess smaller is better, but if you have some experience with plugs, you might also take the bigger one. I don't think that they are both overly big ones.
Davyot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Davyot »

Augustulus
My biggest experience is a 35mm (1.38 inches) dildo :whistle:
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

Davyot wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:31 pm My biggest experience is a 35mm (1.38 inches) dildo :whistle:
Well, did it felt really stretched out then? In case it did you may go with the smaller one.
If it fitted easily inside your ass, you can take the bigger one.
Keep in mind that the bigger you choose the longer it might take you to slip it in if you're not used to plugs.
Take your time, lots of lube and be gentle with it :-)
Davyot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Davyot »

Augustulus wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:27 pm
Davyot wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:31 pm My biggest experience is a 35mm (1.38 inches) dildo :whistle:
Well, did it felt really stretched out then? In case it did you may go with the smaller one.
If it fitted easily inside your ass, you can take the bigger one.
Keep in mind that the bigger you choose the longer it might take you to slip it in if you're not used to plugs.
Take your time, lots of lube and be gentle with it :-)
Thank you for your advice, as a newcomer to the forum, it's nice to see such friendly people :love:
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

Davyot wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:37 pm Thank you for your advice, as a newcomer to the forum, it's nice to see such friendly people :love:
You're welcome :love:. There are a lot of nice people around here, just be nice and you probably get nice answers :smile: