[RELEASE] THROATIN' MASTER

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sheena van Sully
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[RELEASE] THROATIN' MASTER

Post by Sheena van Sully »

Hi Milovana!

I just published my first tease. The main focus is throat goating and getting messy. You get to journey through various stages guided by Uma Jolie and her friends. Let me know your thoughts, suggestions and if there're any bugs to fix. Hopefully y'all will like it!

All the best
Sheena
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] THROATIN' MASTER

Post by dwinmerlaik »

Hi!!! I just reproduced the first part in order to get a taste of it.

My suggestions so far are:

- To add more time or a [Continue] button to this screen https://imgur.com/a/wY88XQg as I was still processing (and memorizing) the instructions when it skipped to the next page.

- And, instead of "you might want to write down the code", I think it needs more emphasis in that this code is very important to continue. Most teases that use codes allows you to continue without using them, the codes are usually for when the user closes the tease and comes back another day; as we are used to this, I think most users will not write them down and will need to re-start the first part.

Other than this, the tease looks great!!! im really, really excited to play it. Thank you so much for making it!! :love: :love: :love:
Sheena van Sully
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Thank you for the feedback! I'll make the changes to make the tease more playable. :)
Joker3333
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Joker3333 »

I did it twice alreade and I have to say, it is a piece of art and it's so much fun to play! I agree with dwimmerlaik, the thing with the codes is a little bit tricky while playing :D I was "not sober" during the tease, so it was a real challenge to fill in the codes :D
Otherwise, I really really love this tease and I will play it several times in the future!

Thank you! Please keep on going and make some new teases like this in the future ;)

Some thoughts about future teases:
You could include swallowing the spit from the bowl/plate/table whatever the player uses. But not in the end, but in the middle between the rounds, so the player can fuck it out again ;)
Or you could let the player collect the spit after each round in a big glass and let him drink it in the end. Like "slurp all the spit up, keep it in your mouth and spit it in a big glass and save it for later!"
Or you could let the player wear a Butttplug all the time.
The analpart could be selectable?
rob204
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by rob204 »

I had a problem with Jolie's Diary. The instructions are confusing since there's missing a word ("to").
It says
Spoiler: show
"You have hold ATW's as long as you can."
and I thought that's just a description of my previous accomplishments.
So I wasn't able to understand what
Spoiler: show
"Low ATW count gets you the last code."
means. Why would a low count help?

Also it's very difficult to look at the screen for reading the instructions while throating. But it's possible.

Apart from that I found no problems. It's a very exciting and demanding tease. :-)
Sheena van Sully
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Thanks for your various improvement ideas and feedback! I made an update to the tease for your enjoyment. Hope you still have those codes on you, 'cause I'd recommend playing Diamond Stage again for a litte something something ;)

ALSO I'm working on a sequel - can't wait to present it for y'all!
RedHat13
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RedHat13 »

Hello! I seem to be stuck in the tease. I got to the point where Jolie says I need the password from "Sexy Release" but I can't seem to find a password there. I went though the various options and didn't find anything. The only option left-when asked why I didn't cum, I respond "DIdn't feel like it"-the tease seems to freeze up. It doesn't let me advance. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!