Masturbatrix - Tease-AI Awakening - V1.25B

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Arya74nanta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Masturbatrix - Tease-AI - BETA ver 1.03E

Post by Arya74nanta »

i Keep getting erors about missing vocab and Could not find a part of the path 'D:\download\Tease AI 0.54.9\Script\Masturbatrix\System\Variables\SYS_FirstRun
this in the Detail page
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\download\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\Masturbatrix\System\Variables\SYS_FirstRun'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.FileSystemProxy.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append)
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 10117
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4856
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4510.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.54.9.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/download/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.8.4470.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/download/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///D:/download/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

The session script refers to "Ramp02" but this label doesn't exist in the script, and this makes TAI deadlock. I don't know the right label to use.

Did someone ever write a checker for these scripts? Checking label accessibility is a simple two-pass algorithm.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys :wave:

Sorry about the absence.
At the moment I'm enjoying the summer and not spending a lot of my free time at the computer.
Unfortunately this leaves little time for keeping up with the bugfixing in ver 1.03.
I will be online at times but dont count on me until the autumn.
Sorry for any inconvenience :-)

Best of regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zoli »

Is it a bug that when I launch the app the Dom always leaves and "contact3" enters instead? Or I just made some mistake on the setup? I'm using the app for 2 weeks now, I thought the domme will change every week, but it doesn't so I'm wondering if that is intentional or not.

Any idea to change the service timeouts? I mean it gives tasks every 1-2 minutes, it would be much better to receive tasks every 10-20 minutes instead. That way I could use it next to work or doing house works or playing video games.

Btw I love it so far, great work :w00t:
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GoudDeal »

Zoli wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:00 pm Is it a bug that when I launch the app the Dom always leaves and "contact3" enters instead? Or I just made some mistake on the setup? I'm using the app for 2 weeks now, I thought the domme will change every week, but it doesn't so I'm wondering if that is intentional or not.
It is intentional, when Masturbatrix says the domme will change, it means that it will change between your domme, Contact1, Contact2 and Contact3 depending on the mods you drew. You need to have your glitter set up to see the change (It can be found in Settings->Apps and make sure to use properly tagged image sets)
Zoli wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:00 pm Any idea to change the service timeouts? I mean it gives tasks every 1-2 minutes, it would be much better to receive tasks every
10-20 minutes instead. That way I could use it next to work or doing house works or playing video games.
The timer in service deosn't exactly work on a timer. There is a variable called Chance that is checked every 60 seconds to see if it is higher than a random value between 1 and 200 and if it is not, the chance get increases by a number between 0 and 3. If you'd like to have longer timeout, I guess you can try to change the values in the script (Mastrubatrix scripts folder->Custom->Service->Service_Base) either for the random value for it to check for a value between 100-200 for example or for the incrementation of the chance variable to be only of 1 by 1. Or maybe both, as you see fit
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

GoudDeal wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:04 am
Zoli wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:00 pm Is it a bug that when I launch the app the Dom always leaves and "contact3" enters instead? Or I just made some mistake on the setup? I'm using the app for 2 weeks now, I thought the domme will change every week, but it doesn't so I'm wondering if that is intentional or not.
It is intentional, when Masturbatrix says the domme will change, it means that it will change between your domme, Contact1, Contact2 and Contact3 depending on the mods you drew. You need to have your glitter set up to see the change (It can be found in Settings->Apps and make sure to use properly tagged image sets)
Yeah I got it, but for me it is always starts like that that the main domme leaves and contact 3 enters... I don't really understand why.
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

Zoli wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:50 pm
GoudDeal wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:04 am
Yeah I got it, but for me it is always starts like that that the main domme leaves and contact 3 enters... I don't really understand why.
It means Contact 3 is your current domme. I would say it has more to do with Tease-AI itself than Masturbatrix. Maybe Tease AI automatically answers "Hello pet" or something like that when you start your personality and it is not possible to do any action before that answer
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

After a session ( classic ), I also had 8 days denied from stockade.

Code: Select all

::: TYPO ::: 
::: FileText = F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\Masturbatrix\Custom\Session\Release\Calculate_ReleaseCLASSICSIMU.txt ::: LineVal = 50
::: TauntText = ::: LineVal = 0
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0 
log shows,

Code: Select all

2022-06-11 12:53:55 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2022-06-11 12:53:55     StartValue: "#DateDifference(ReleaseTimer,Hours)"
2022-06-11 12:53:55     Starting scan run 1 on "#DateDifference(ReleaseTimer,Hours)"
2022-06-11 12:53:55         TxtCache: Reading Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\Masturbatrix\System\Variables\ReleaseTimer
2022-06-11 12:53:55         System keywords cleaned: "0"
2022-06-11 12:53:55     EndValue: "0"
2022-06-11 12:53:55     Duration: 1,9985ms
2022-06-11 12:53:55 TxtCache: Reading Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\Masturbatrix\System\Variables\TimerReleaseHours
2022-06-11 12:53:55 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\Masturbatrix\Custom\Session\Release\Calculate_ReleaseCLASSICSIMU.txt
2022-06-11 12:53:55 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\Masturbatrix\Custom\Session\Release\Calculate_ReleaseCLASSICSIMU.txt
2022-06-11 12:53:55 Timer1 Parse Line: @RT(So far,Only) #DateDifference(ReleaseTimer,Hours) hours @RT(have passed,have gone by) #DT
2022-06-11 12:53:55     ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2022-06-11 12:53:55         StartValue: "@RT(So far,Only) #DateDifference(ReleaseTimer,Hours) hours @RT(have passed,have gone by) #DT"
2022-06-11 12:53:55         Starting scan run 1 on "@RT(So far,Only) #DateDifference(ReleaseTimer,Hours) hours @RT(have passed,have gone by) #DT"
2022-06-11 12:53:55             TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\Masturbatrix\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp
2022-06-11 12:53:56             TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\Masturbatrix\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp
Lustkontrolleur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lustkontrolleur »

I have a question:
how can I report a forbidden orgasm if it should happen?
I can't find anything about this in the posts. But I would like to know just in case.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys :wave:

Just a "project isn't dead" post.
I have just been enjoying a long break from the computer :-)

Masturbatrix is still very much alive and I am slowly restarting my work.
That being said my job is crazy busy atm so we'll see when I actually have something to share :whistle:

Cheers
Genome
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by popss »

Great news gnenome.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Changelog for future version 1.10
This is a list of new stuff coming in version 1.10.
Items on the list has been added. It is not planned - it is there!
This list will grow as more gets added :-)
Spoiler: show
  • Added a new Snakes and Ladders game: SnakeHero!
    - Complete missions, gain skill points and choose carefully, can you make it all the way to the boss?
  • Updated Priority tasks, you can now disable them permanently by typing "Disable".
  • Updated Lingerie Game.
    - The Difficulty now increases over time.
    - When you answer incorrectly, there is a chance the Domme will educate you.
    - Rewrote round three to something entirely different.
  • Updated Model Game.
    - The Difficulty now increases over time.
  • Full Time Chastity
    - When asking for a session, if you have full time chastity on, the domme might deny you release from your chastity belt
  • Rewards
    - General rewards for doing games, tasks etc. have a higher chance for something interesting.
    - Drawing a blue bead, now increases your chances for a nice reward.
  • New Game
    - New memory game, Do you have a strong memory?
  • Slave Adventure BETA
    - Big new feature, collect cards, gear and consumables.
    - Face opponents that will challenge you.
    - Build your deck and do battle.
  • Stamina Session
    - Stamina test slightly altered
    - The first time you run stamina test you can win a FreeO if you impress Domme
  • Settings
    - You can now influence stroke speed ranges in settings.
    - You can now select min and max session length in settings.
    - You can now disable warm-up or make it conditional in settings.
  • Warm-Up
    - Warm up has been added to sessions
    - Warm up gets you ready for the session instead of starting it cold
    Toys
    - First iteration of toys has been added to sessions
  • Menu system
    - Complete overhaul of the menu system offering many new exciting things to try out!
  • Snakes and Ladders
    - The base game has been updated
    - Setting venomous snakes to ON, removes the option to stop
    - SnakeHero, a brand new snake and ladders game where you get a quest, level up etc. Can you make it to level 10?
  • SlaveHero
    - The Slaves option to do CockHero videos and get some help to actually complete them ;)
  • Obedience App
    - You can now use the Obedience app in combination with Masturbatrix
    - Earn obedience points to have sessions
  • New session system
    - A new session system has been implemented. Your Domme now has a plan for you
    - Can be turned off in settings
  • Earn your sessions
    - Sessions now have to be earned as default
    - However if you prefer session can be made "Free" in settings.
Cheers
/Genome
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

Sounds amazing :-O
Octa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Octa »

Sounds great indeed.

Any insights timing wise? days or weeks or months?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Given my limited free time.
Months I'm afraid :-/

/Genome