[RELEASE] - Estim - Eve Rosario - Evil Eve let go as the BIG cock was cumming

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[RELEASE] - Estim - Eve Rosario - Evil Eve let go as the BIG cock was cumming

Post by boundupone »

Not my work, I simply took the funscript file and used https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html to create an estim file

I used these settings -
- Fade in/out => 1sec
- Sample rate => 44100Hz
- Frequency => 777

Link -
https://mega.nz/folder/8p1ChJyQ#14J4Zqw6u-GuqENR7ioCQA

Original Funscript -
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/eve-ro ... ming/23795

From handdomination.com
Mistress Eve has her well ENDOWED slave confined to the kneeling milker. The kneeling MILKER is a crude yet highly effective BONDAGE device that trusts the PENIS forward while immobilizing the arms and legs. The beautiful Latina has FULL access to the 10inch curved cock. Enough with the hands, she wants the OVERSIZED organ in her mouth. The queen of MEAN beats the defenseless dick repeatedly, while her hands and mouth double team the PENIS. The battered big dick never goes soft from the infliction of pain. Once her ORAL fixation was quenched she allowed the penis to ejaculate. The hard throbbing cock began to cum and SHE LET GO! She watched as the DUMB dick twitched and bounced while trying to rid ITSELF of semen. Evil Eve offered absolutely no assistance to the CUMMING cock. Finally the SPENT prick couldn't muster anymore SEMEN. She attacked the super sensitive head of the penis stroking directly on it causing the slave to scream out in pain. Eve continued MILKING the dick long after ORGASM.

Trode placement I used -
Common - Base
Left - Cock Head
Right - Anal

Try anything once!
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: [RELEASE] - Estim - Eve Rosario - Evil Eve let go as the BIG cock was cumming

Post by Tury »

I wish those e-stim boxes weren't so expensive. This looks fun as hell.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: [RELEASE] - Estim - Eve Rosario - Evil Eve let go as the BIG cock was cumming

Post by TheHenchmen »

Tury wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:09 am I wish those e-stim boxes weren't so expensive. This looks fun as hell.
Go build a DIY, join the party
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Tury wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:09 am I wish those e-stim boxes weren't so expensive. This looks fun as hell.
Only real e-stim is the one you build yourself... all commercial are overpriced and do signal processing making them unsuitable for most of those ch videos.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Honestly, IMHO it is well worth the investment, so many hours of fun over the years that the cost per hour is very minimal.

There is a bit of a vacuum right now, but hopefully kink will sort themselves out and release their box later in the year. Although I am still hopeful Erostek will release something new to replace the now discontinued ET312b.

The most affordable option is probably https://www.dungeon-lab.com/e-stim-unit.php but I have never used so can't comment on how it is personally

But whatever you do get, 100% ensure it can take audio input to allow you to use videos like this or any of the estim based teases.
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:01 pm

The most affordable option is probably https://www.dungeon-lab.com/e-stim-unit.php but I have never used so can't comment on how it is personally
It does not say anywhere that it supports audio input
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:05 pm
boundupone wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:01 pm

It does not say anywhere that it supports audio input
As far as I understand it does accept audio input, but I may be wrong. Need some comments from someone that owns one
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:39 pm As far as I understand it does accept audio input, but I may be wrong. Need some comments from someone that owns one
Seems to be like 2B or worse: https://www.reddit.com/r/estim/comments ... &context=3

This is also worth checking: https://www.reddit.com/r/estim/comments ... _engineer/
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

edger477 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:57 pm
Only real e-stim is the one you build yourself... all commercial are overpriced and do signal processing making them unsuitable for most of those ch videos.
I'll bite. Where do I go to learn about how to do that?

-Me
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Tury wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:04 am I'll bite. Where do I go to learn about how to do that?
You can start by checking out these threads:

viewtopic.php?t=23322

viewtopic.php?t=23302
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

You can start by checking out these threads:

viewtopic.php?t=23322

viewtopic.php?t=23302
[/quote]

Thank you!

-Me
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheHenchmen »

Ran this clip various times, I really like it.

But: The intensity of the cockslaps really needs to be tuned up for my taste. The stim file would be a lot better if the slaps have some sting. As the file is written, the slap is more a dull "thud".
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

TheHenchmen wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:03 pm Ran this clip various times, I really like it.

But: The intensity of the cockslaps really needs to be tuned up for my taste. The stim file would be a lot better if the slaps have some sting. As the file is written, the slap is more a dull "thud".
Hey, would be awesome if someone could do that. I don't have the skills or time to try, but would love to see what can be done here
Try anything once!
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheHenchmen »

boundupone wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:39 pm
TheHenchmen wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:03 pm Ran this clip various times, I really like it.

Hey, would be awesome if someone could do that. I don't have the skills or time to try, but would love to see what can be done here
AFAIK there was a funscript written at eroscript that was used to generate the estim file.
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/eve-ro ... ming/23795
The only required change would be to either change the output of the thud in the estim converter or to change this one manually.

But alas, I don´t know how to do either. I´m just commenting on what would be better.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

I know how to do this... but I will not have time before end of month.

You just reduce volume of entire estim by i.e. 20%, then increase volume of slaps by 20%. This will make them sting, but I cannot tell if 20% is a good amount until I will be able to test it.