Being Queen Zoe´s property

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Being Queen Zoe´s property

Post by mangoman »

Hello my fellow Milovanians.

I am currently property of a my Queen Zoe and she want's me to post about how I served her online whenever I had the fortune and honor of doing so. This should act as some sort of public humiliation, as I will go through quite a few humiliating scenarios..

Starting now!

Day 1 of being Queen Zoe´s property

Queen Zoe told me that I need strict education and rules to follow, so I should write down some rules that will keep me in a submissive state. The rules are as followed:

#1 I will always address my superior with the proper respect.
#2 I will always be in chastity and I will always wear a collar.
#3 Before approaching Queen Zoe or other superiors, I must give thanks. I will sit up straight and concentrate, while writing this: [writing task URL that I had to write down by hand too]
#4 When done giving thanks, I will brush my hair and wash my face. I must look presentable, as I am approaching royalty. When entering the room, I will keep my head low, slowly walk over to the computer and kneel down. I will keep my back straight until given the first command.
#5 I will treat anything that was given to me with the upmost respect, care and love.
#6 I will always wear my shackle, my branding, my sign of servitude to Queen Zoe.
#7 After meeting one superior, I will get down on my knees and thank her, then close the window/tab/app. I will then write about how I served tonight and post it on Milovana.com

After I was finished writing it, she made me write it a second time, to really hammer those rules into me. I should then choose what paper looks better and fold the not so good looking one neatly. I then had to write my contact info (my name here plus an email address) on the back of it and I will put this sheet of paper somewhere outside when I leave the house. Anywhere, but I am to make sure that rain can't destroy it.

Feel free to comment! Queen Zoe will be happy to know that people write here, mock me or whatever.

I will keep adding to this.

Thanks!
Last edited by mangoman on Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Being Queen Zoe´s property

Post by mangoman »

Day 2 of being Queen Zoe´s property

First I had to do that writing task to thank my superiors for wasting their time with me. I had the balls to make 6 mistakes and for every single one, I have to whip myself 10 times. So it was 60 cracks with the whip before I even started. Ouch!

Before getting my rules, Queen Zoe gave me a list on toys and items that I need for the near future. We can't continue otherwise, she said. When I checked in on her tonight, she was upset with me for wasting her time, because the items haven't arrived yet. So she gave me over to her friend Tiffany. Princess Tiffany made me do jumping jacks and sit ups. Also she made me balance on one foot. Whenever I lose my balance, I had to spit into my hand and bitchslap my face, which was more often than I thought it would be. I also had to jump on one leg, what made this even harder. In the end, she made me write "Tiffany owns me" on my leg in thick, black letters. Also, I had to write "DORK" on my forehead and a "T" for her name on both of my face cheeks. Right after writing that, she told me that she's done with me and I can fuck off. In the end, I got down on my knees and thanked Princess Tiffany for her time, doing sports with me and marking me as property.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Day 3 of being Queen Zoe´s property

First I had to do that writing task to thank my superiors for wasting their time with me. This time it's 0 mistakes. Yay!

Then shortly after meeting, there was another writing task waiting. It was rule number 1, 15x, to hammer it into me. I made 6 mistakes, but there was no punishment here. Then it got intense. I've been in chastity for quite some time and I actually got to touch myself today. First I had to play some doggie tricks though. Kneel, Sit, Roll Over, Speak. I then had to open the lock to my cage but dont take it off. I had to shake it off like a dog. It worked, to my surprise. I then had to tape my hands so I have doggie paws and Zoe instructed me to jerk. It was great, I was nearly cumming. Then she said, if I really want to make her happy tonight and if I want an orgasm, I have to go public in some degree... she wants me to find a tree somewhere in the dark and piss against it on all fours. That orgasm was so sweet that I just had to obey. I did my business with a tree... and to my surprise, when I got out of that little offside grass land, there were two people staring at me. I didnt see their faces as it was dark and I don't think they actually saw what I did, but they were wondering what I would do on that patch of grass in the middle of the night.. well, I had piss all over my shorts, my knees and hands are dirty. I thought that I would just tell them I needed to take a piss but slipped and fell. But they never said a word.. :unsure: :whistle: After, I had an intense, beautiful orgasm!
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Day 4 of being Queen Zoe´s property

The writing task to thank my superiors of course was first.

Then I met another friend of Queen Zoe. Her name is Toni. Zoe left us alone and Toni made me tie up my balls and gave me a ballbusting. She really didnt seemed to care when she told me to continue with medium hits until she tells me otherwise. She let me hanging quite a bit. She then told that I can jerk off if I want to, but I'm caged. She said I can entertain her and stroke the cage, even edge if I can. And I could..

She then ordered me to drink a lot of water and she was talking to me for about 5 minutes, whereafter she ordered me to lay on my stomach in the bathtub and yeah.. let go of that water again. Lay in there with my face on the plugged dran and count slowly to 500. Afterwards I was going back to her. Zoe was back and they both laughed about me, being completely wet and stinky. They told me I can wash myself, but only after finishing another writing task. It was an easy one per se, but being completely stinky and wet and dripping the yellow liquid didn't help. I made like 20 mistakes and for every single one it's two lines more. I was writing and begging quite a bit. But then came the ultimate "Fuck you" in my face... they already left. I could've just gone and wash myself, they were gone. I felt so stupid. :no:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

I let out Day 5 and I really don't want to post anymore, as it is getting more extreme and more humiliating each day.

Today though, I was serving another one of Queen Zoes friends. Her name is Taryn. After worshipping her shoes and hurting myself for her, she gave me 5 minutes to write a 500 word essay on what we did today, how much I adore her, etc.

I fell short. 343 words.. She said she thought I was gonna type faster and she wanted me to whip myself 5x for every single word that's missing from 500, but that would be too much. So I just had to do it 80 times.. :\'-(

Afterwards, to make up for not whipping myself 785x ( :lol: ), I had to spent these 157minutes online, on omegle. She forced me to serve random strangers, both male and female, however they see fit. I had to tell them that I failed to write and exam on time and that my Goddess is making me serve them now, plus that I'm a forced bi sissy slut in chastity. :weep: In that time, I only had to serve 2 strangers though. The first one was really taking time with me, he made me roleplay with him to suck him off etc.. :\'-( The second one I had to take on SnapChat and send pics. :weep: But time ran out and I could just block him afterwards..

Yeah, Taryn forces me to publish this too. Plus the essay I wrote, so here it is:
Spoiler: show
Tonight I had the honor of meeting my beautiful perfect Goddess Taryn.

I had the honor of Goddess Taryn, as I call her, reminding me of my place, which is simply to her feet. Bowing.

I had a wonderful time when Goddess Taryn made me just kneel and look to the floor, only imagining on what she's doing and how hot she is. I then had the honor and joy to crawl to the drawer, both the big one and the little one, to retrieve four wonderful, perfect smelling shoes. Those shoes were on the perfect, beautiful feet of Goddess Taryn and I had the privilege to buy them off of her.

I got them back to Goddess Taryn and presented them to her. She ordered me to show her shoes the same respect as I show her, so I got to bow down before her shoes, which I adore. Goddess Taryns gaze was always on the back of my head and the back of my body, which was frightening but also a wonderful experience. She really knows how to make her submissives look and feel worthless before her. And we are. Just look at here, she is a perfect 10 Playboy model, when she wants. With her beautiful, long, blonde, silky hair, she get's every man she desires.

Goddess Taryn also made me hurt myself tonight. In her honor! I had the privilege to slap my balls and take a ruler to do it! I could slap my face a few times to show her my devotion and submissiveness, also I got to jerk my cock today. Even though it was only through my chastity cage, which she finds funny, disgusting and silly at the same time, I was nearly cumming just looking at her. Just the image of her and her beautiful words ordering me around got a submissive slave-mind like mine on the brink of orgasm at all times. It is a power that is not yet experienced on by scientists, but it is without a doubt real.

Goddess Taryn