Hentai TOTM Application

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Hentai TOTM Application

Post by Revuin »

Hi, I'm hoping that the site admin sees this because I'm not seeing where else to submit this application.

I would like to put myself forward as a possible candidate to run the Hentai TOTM (Tease of the Month) ever since it was paused February. This happened because of the challenges to moderate Hentai teases for underage content but I would be happy to pick up the flag if that helps bring it back.

My favorite are hentai teases so I would have no problem playing through new teases, notify tease authors of any inappropriate content, and report if it's still not resolved. I have tools that let me view the entire gallery of a tease and do a reverse image search to verify if any characters are potentially underage.

I started making hentai teases the same time that Hentai TOTM stopped so it feels bad that no hentai tease creators are being recognized for their efforts. I'm hoping to bring this opportunity back to everyone.

Thank you,
Revuin

Edit: Hentai TOTM is paused, not discontinued
Last edited by Revuin on Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please feel free to check out My Teases

I changed usernames! Please see my new user TeasePlease
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Re: Hentai TOTM Application

Post by Animeat »

Ya same.

I like hentai too.
Pigs we get what pigs deserve!
RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

Hentai's pretty cool.
I'd be down to do so as well.
Scilirat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Scilirat »

Revuin wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:50 pm I would like to put myself forward as a possible candidate to run the Hentai TOTM (Tease of the Month) ever since it was discontinued February. This happened because of the challenges to moderate Hentai teases for underage content but I would be happy to pick up the flag if that helps bring it back.
I didn't even know the Hentai TOTM got cancelled. And for underage content no less.
That's so incredibly funny but also so sad. People ruining it for the rest of us because they don't have the maturity to follow simple rules.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Scilirat wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:56 am
Revuin wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:50 pm I would like to put myself forward as a possible candidate to run the Hentai TOTM (Tease of the Month) ever since it was discontinued February. This happened because of the challenges to moderate Hentai teases for underage content but I would be happy to pick up the flag if that helps bring it back.
I didn't even know the Hentai TOTM got cancelled. And for underage content no less.
That's so incredibly funny but also so sad. People ruining it for the rest of us because they don't have the maturity to follow simple rules.
To be clear it wasn't discontinued, just paused as I'm not willing to view it anymore due to those reasons. When someone is appointed to run it, they will be welcome to run the polls going back over the months missed.
TeasePlease
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by TeasePlease »

Bumping this up
Feel free to View my Teases or Patreon for extra content and features

My username has changed. I'm no longer using Revuin