Tech Support: Chat Issues

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Tech Support: Chat Issues

Post by Shattered »

MaartenMM wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:10 pm Something wrong with the chat. Kinda new on this site, but when i try to go to the chat, using my account name and password, i keep getting back to the login page.

Is also the Urge page not working?

Maarten
These are broke. There is a discord now.
Amaya Yarael
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Amaya Yarael »

Hey, uuh; I can't find how to get onto the chat. I've downloaded the UWPX engine from GitHub, and then there's a whole slew of things I simply don't know. I can't find the host--I don't even know if that's something I have to do. I went to a place called tigase.com and I managed to create an account, where I am greeted by things like a tab called 'Discovery' that is largely blank; Options like 'add new item' and 'update item configuration'. I've tried, and I'm getting overwhelmed. The post above mine says that discord is now used. Have things been moved to there?
To the Mad, knowledge is like a shiny nugget found lying about, forgotten—that’s what becomes of forgotten things, those little nuggets. And the right ones always seem to turn up when they’re needed. That’s why the Mad hunger for more—always gathering nuggets, hoarding them. To the Mad, magic is much the same way—and the Mad are known the world over for being the most powerful magicians, but that doesn’t make them the best; they've gone mad, after all.

-From my story The Girl With an Ivory Heart. Feel free to take a look:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rYe ... sp=sharing
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Post by holy_magnas »

Shattered wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:50 am
MaartenMM wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:10 pm Something wrong with the chat. Kinda new on this site, but when i try to go to the chat, using my account name and password, i keep getting back to the login page.

Is also the Urge page not working?

Maarten
These are broke. There is a discord now.
it's my first time either, the page is loading all the time, what is the discord id?
Silbersurver
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Silbersurver »

I would like to join the chat o discord server. Anyone here can help me/us?
TAIC69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Web Tease Audio

Post by TAIC69 »

When I Click on selection nothing happens,
I can go back and rate but cannot play???
Thank You!!!
Stimpy03079
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have no one, yet.
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet.

Post by Stimpy03079 »

Silbersurver wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:19 am I would like to join the chat o discord server. Anyone here can help me/us?
I'm also looking for the discord server. Thanks.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Stimpy03079 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:01 am I'm also looking for the discord server. Thanks.
There is no official discord server I am aware of. The unofficial one that I checked into and quit when I realized there didn't seem to be discussion for the webteases is https://discord.gg/PHdmhdk
teasedalot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not yet, but looking :)
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet, but looking :)

Post by teasedalot »

I've signed into discord but can't send any messages, what to do?
softspeak
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Uncollared and looking for a Mistress to own and guide me through life as she sees fit, I will wear her collar with pride. I will always work to be worthy of her attention and bring her joy. I live to serve and please my Mistress.
Sub/Slave(s): ---

Post by softspeak »

I need help finding out how to use the Chat page on this site. I see a lot of chatter in this forum asking a similar question, but no answers I understand. Is there a "How to" section I haven't found? Or is there a techie or somebody that can help me, and several others that I see have asked, how to as well.
Thanks,
softspeak
I live to serve and please. I will always work to be worthy of my Mistress's attention while happily trying to be able to bring her joy.
TINYFOOTPERV
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TINYFOOTPERV »

Hello. Was wondering how to let the user put there nae into my tease. I know I use promt but what action do I use after that so that they can see there name again??? Pleasee hellppp
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

softspeak wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:57 pm I need help finding out how to use the Chat page on this site. I see a lot of chatter in this forum asking a similar question, but no answers I understand. Is there a "How to" section I haven't found? Or is there a techie or somebody that can help me, and several others that I see have asked, how to as well.
Thanks,
softspeak
Unfortunately chat doesn't work anymore. If you want to chat I suggest joining the Milovana discord which has had more activity recently
https://discord.gg/2fNVsy5A
TINYFOOTPERV wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:30 pm Hello. Was wondering how to let the user put there nae into my tease. I know I use promt but what action do I use after that so that they can see there name again??? Pleasee hellppp
Yes, prompt is how the player enters the name. Make sure that the variable it saves that name to is listed in the "init script" which is in options. I have mine set to
name=null;
It later gets overridden by whatever the player enters but having something in the init script for all of the variables you use can prevent freezes during testing.

Then later when you are using "say actions" there is a button that has <>. Click this and enter whatever variable you used for the name, this will display whatever variable the player entered for that say action.
supple
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by supple »

The given link https://discord.gg/2fNVsy5A
gives an error, suggesting it is out-of-date. Should it work, please?