[TEASEHUB] Release v0.2.3 - ⚡Now with E-stim video sync on a separate output device!

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASEHUB] Release v0.2.1 - ⚡Now with E-stim video sync on a separate output device!

Post by Teddibaer »

boundupone wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:42 pm Awesome, look forward to seeing how people will use this estim functionality
So am I! So far most people seem to just 'play around' with it though instead of actually creating teases. This might be because the app is in the alpha phase. I aim to polish here and there and then release v1.0.0 soon which will hopefully help with people seeing it as a platform to create on rather than an experiment. It's already a fully working platform that offers all EOS functionalities and more so maybe using the word alpha didn't do it justice.
Hopper725 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:23 pm This looks amazing! Here is hoping for you support and a Mac version

Hop
Thanks! Looking into publishing a Mac build this weekend, I will get back to you. Shouldn't be a problem.
camipco wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:48 pm Very cool idea, going to try and add to it.

Also, offline functionality would be awesome. In particular, it looks like you can't even open it offline because it gets stuck updating, it would be nice if there was a choice when you first open updating or just working offline (like Steam, for example).
I appreciate it! New content is what the project needs right now.
Quite a few people seem to request this. May I ask why you'd like such functionality? Do you have a bad/unstable internet connection? Either way, it's on the todo list and should be added soon.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [TEASEHUB] Release v0.2.1 - ⚡Now with E-stim video sync on a separate output device!

Post by camipco »

Ok, I added my first ever tease (which is also the oldest on the site). It's literally the most basic possible, but I figure having more published teases is good, plus it's kinda fun to have, I hope. I'll work on playing around with the format more next.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Teddibaer wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:07 pm
I appreciate it! New content is what the project needs right now.
Quite a few people seem to request this. May I ask why you'd like such functionality? Do you have a bad/unstable internet connection? Either way, it's on the todo list and should be added soon.
I have my internet off a fair amount of the time for a variety of reasons, not least of which is it keeps me off gorram facebook.
Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

camipco wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:55 am Ok, I added my first ever tease (which is also the oldest on the site). It's literally the most basic possible, but I figure having more published teases is good, plus it's kinda fun to have, I hope. I'll work on playing around with the format more next.
Thank you! I've approved it. :yes:

And OK, I understand. Thanks for clarifying.
Look-Appropriate3
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Look-Appropriate3 »

Hopper725 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:23 pm This looks amazing! Here is hoping for you support and a Mac version

Hop
Thanks! Looking into publishing a Mac build this weekend, I will get back to you. Shouldn't be a problem.
Another vote for the Mac version please! Native Mac M1 hopefully?
Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

Look-Appropriate3 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:18 pm

Hop
Another vote for the Mac version please! Native Mac M1 hopefully?
Native M1 is not gonna happen unfortunately as it's written for X86. But then there's not really reason for it either as this is not a performance critical application. You would be unlikely to even notice the difference.

My Mac build attempts are delayed a bit due to life. Will get back asap, somewhere in the coming days. Apologies for the delay.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [TEASEHUB] Release v0.2.3 - ⚡Now with E-stim video sync on a separate output device!

Post by thebears73 »

not seeing any ability to add estim files to a tease?
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [TEASEHUB] Release v0.2.3 - ⚡Now with E-stim video sync on a separate output device!

Post by Hopper725 »

So Excited to try this! Any closer to that Mac build? I don't have the M1 Chip

Hop
BareArt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by BareArt »

This looks Awesome! is there any update on the mac build?
Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

Unfortunately I had to make the decision to sunset this project due to a quite large lack of interest and engagement from the community. I think this project had the potential to become something great in this niche community but it wasn't meant to be. Two pages of comments on the largest teasing website just didn't cut it. Some stats over at https://teasehub.app/d/23-teasehub-has- ... scontinued

Thanks to all of you who downloaded and played around with the software, I do appreciate it. Stay safe!

Teddibaer :wave:
bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

Teddibaer wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:56 pm Unfortunately I had to make the decision to sunset this project due to a quite large lack of interest and engagement from the community. I think this project had the potential to become something great in this niche community but it wasn't meant to be. Two pages of comments on the largest teasing website just didn't cut it. Some stats over at https://teasehub.app/d/23-teasehub-has- ... scontinued

Thanks to all of you who downloaded and played around with the software, I do appreciate it. Stay safe!

Teddibaer :wave:
I have sent You a important PM, Please Read it!

Thank You!