[FEEDBACK] The Denial Academy

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[FEEDBACK] The Denial Academy

Post by Revuin »

Hope you all enjoy this new game tease. An incredible amount of work went into designing, balancing, and testing it.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=56426

Please let me know any bugs, suggestions, or how well you scored!
Please feel free to check out My Teases

I changed usernames! Please see my new user TeasePlease
Demonika
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] The Denial Academy

Post by Demonika »

Really enjoyed it
I scored 149 and got a denial :rolleyes:
Gooner Profile
Name:- Demonika
Team:- Belle
goon Trigger:- Captions, Cum, Clothed
h2k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by h2k »

It was fun but i was definitely handicapped playing on a laptop with a trackpad; thats common of a lot of teases though. Only managed 107 points.
vladvador
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vladvador »

Really liked the tease, it's a great concept.

I got 206 point and was still denied with a 69% chance to be allowed to cum. Guess I will have to try again tomorrow.
I almost never watched the picture, but just using brain while stroking make it hard :p.
Luke1712
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Luke1712 »

The amount of time you get for reaction seems kind of random. Sometimes it feels impossible to do, like under a second.Otherwise great tease :-)
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

Thanks everyone!
Luke1712 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 2:09 pm The amount of time you get for reaction seems kind of random. Sometimes it feels impossible to do, like under a second.Otherwise great tease :-)
For Reaction, the time gets shorter the better you do but never under a second. Once you miss, you'll get more reaction time again.

thelastlastguy1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thelastlastguy1 »

super good tease, thx
mistress_denial
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I already own slaves, but still looking for more

Post by mistress_denial »

Congrats for another great tease. Actually, this is just my dream, to work for a denial academy and to be able to ignore many men begging for a small ruin orgasm.
I've played it to times just to be sure it's kind of mission impossible game that will keep denied many guys. That aroused me a lot and even made me cum... :-P Definitely, only girls cum there! :smile:
Please let me know if somebody succeed, I have a second plan! :-D
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

Thanks again for all the comments.

To help Reaction seem less random, I added a notification that will tell you what the difficulty is. The higher the difficulty, the less time you have to react

vladvador
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vladvador »

I managed to be allowed to cum on my second day, managed a 254 score for a 89% chance to cum (I feel like I got a little lucky on the "random" timer sometimes, and I'm getting better at the reaction and math gameà.
Spoiler: show
I wasn't able to watch a single picture while jerking for my O though, since I made a mistake immediately on the minigame by panic, since I was not expecting it. So I had to earn a lot of point to manage to O, so I was just answering while jerking like crazy.
There is something weird when you win though, after reloading the tease I thought I would have a timer telling me to come back in X hours for day 3, but it's immediately telling me "Welcome to Day 3".
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

vladvador wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:14 pm I managed to be allowed to cum on my second day, managed a 254 score for a 89% chance to cum (I feel like I got a little lucky on the "random" timer sometimes, and I'm getting better at the reaction and math gameà.
Spoiler: show
I wasn't able to watch a single picture while jerking for my O though, since I made a mistake immediately on the minigame by panic, since I was not expecting it. So I had to earn a lot of point to manage to O, so I was just answering while jerking like crazy.
There is something weird when you win though, after reloading the tease I thought I would have a timer telling me to come back in X hours for day 3, but it's immediately telling me "Welcome to Day 3".
Fixed! If you manage to cum, it will make you wait 12 hours for the next day. I actually had it this way at 1st because I didn't expect anyone to try playing the tease again immediately after winning.

vladvador
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vladvador »

Revuin wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:34 pm Fixed! If you manage to cum, it will make you wait 12 hours for the next day. I actually had it this way at 1st because I didn't expect anyone to try playing the tease again immediately after winning.
It was out of curiosity to see the timer :p, and the O was so frustrating that I will definitely continue the academy :-D
super-beta
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by super-beta »

It's a fun one! 1st and 4th rounds are my point getters. 2nd and 3rd round I can barely answer questions because I get close too fast (I feel like I should lose points for edging without being asked too!)

Got 37% on my first attempt and denied. Well, not like I'm allowed to cum anyway haha
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by SamLeOht »

There's a small bug when we get denied after being allowed to cum: the beat doesn't stop.