First time with a Domina

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

First time with a Domina

Post by Philze »

Hey guys,

I’ll visit a bdsm studio soon for the first time of my life. As you can guess I’m quiet excited.

I hope to experience an unforgettable time including my major kinks:
Foot fetish, sensory deprivation, bondage, mindfucks and a hell of teasing maybe ending in denial.

Do you have some good advices or ideas to bring up in the pre talk with her or my behavior while the session ?

Have a great Sunday.
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: First time with a Domina

Post by BBBeanie »

Some tips that helped me

1.) Stretch everyday for about a week before the session, it’ll help reduce cramps that can interrupt play, especially in bondage. Arms, Legs, everything, give all a good stretch for about 15 minutes a day.

2.) Eat something light the day of the session, you don’t want something greasy or heavy as that may result in throwing it up mid session, but you want something to keep your blood sugar at a decent level so you don’t pass out.

3.) Try to be as vocal as you can. Obviously before the session you want to be able to explain your kinks and limits well for the Domme to be able to do their job well. But even during the session, little things like moans and groans are a great way for the Domme to assess how the play is going and adjust accordingly. So react to her play, don’t just be silent. Don’t be afraid to use your safe word, it’s there for a reason.

4.) Maybe deny yourself a few days or maybe a week before the session or more if you handle it :lol:. This may heighten the session, make the teasing just feel a little bit more… well teasing. Plus it may make the Domme happy by putting in some effort.

5.) Respect the Domme’s limits, while she is Dominating you, she’s still human and has her own kinks and limits. If she has a website, read up on her kinks and limits. This will help you be a better sub and enhance the session as a whole.

And above all else just have fun, enjoy it. Sessioning with someone is a treat, that unless you have endless money, can only be enjoyed sparingly. Hope this helps
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

This helped indeed.
Especially the daily stretching is a good one.

For denial I’m almost 2 weeks in. Getting into the constant horny zone.
BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BobbyPlissken »

Good luck with that, hope all goes well.
Let us know how it was.
phönix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by phönix »

Mr Beanie already gave excellent advise, so I just want to add something to his point 3:
Each pro domme will appreciate when you know what you want. The clearer your vision of your adventure is, the better you can communicate it, the better the experience will be. I've heard of people who even wrote some sort of script before. This sounds like a good way to organize your ideas and to kill the time until the big bang.
Have fun. :-)
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Go for it my friend - I came out of my first session exhilarated, buzzing and floating on air :-D
Chico
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

Im waiting for a final approval of our date but I’m quiet sure it will happen soon.

If a well organized bucket of ideas is a good thing for the session I’m thinking about a little brainstorming on Milovana right here,right now.

So far my mind made up these ideas:

- asking her to be mean regarding to frustrate me ( is this a good idea with a dominatrix?)
- asking her to deny me
- already talked about buying a pair of her used socks as a reminder for the session ( bd maybe some hem..afterplay)
- I love vacbeds but never got anywhere near to one of them.
- As with mindfucks its hard to pre write something

Do you guys have some ideas for this pre session work based on my kinks in the first post?
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

It depends on the Domme you’re seeing

For me, I saw a Pro Domme and she didn’t want to be told what to do exactly or things I just had to experience. She wanted to be in control of what happens and not have me order actions like at a restaurant. Basically she had her own way of planning the session based on my kinks. She did ask many questions pertaining to my kinks, things like why I enjoyed them, my experience with them, as well how strict/mean she could be with me. Most questions were just to help her understand what turns me on, and once she figured it out we played an intense scene.

I guess what I’m getting at is that I let her take control of everything. I just experienced what she had planned based on both of our kinks and I loved every second of it. If you are seeing a Pro, having a list of things is great, I just don’t recommend you asking/telling her what you want to happen in the session. Rather tell her that your interested in these things. “I find that Denial is huge turn on” or “I’ve always fantasized about being encased in a VacBed” are good ways of phrasing them. Pros are experienced and can make a memorable session with your interests alone.

This is based on my experience though, and since I’ve only sessioned with one Domme before don’t take this as a “I must do this” just keep it in mind as you talk with her. I find giving more respect and control to a Domme tends to be better than not giving enough. :lol:

Either way, it seems you are in for a fun session.
Lady N
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): My husband, called Mika on the internet.

Post by Lady N »

Hello.

As a Domme (not pro), i join last comment. Prepare your kinks liste and a clear voic to explain it.
A dom will not roleplay what you want, but will adapt to your kinks.
Mistress of my husband Mika. And when i'm looking for some other fun mistress of a random.

Note: the Avatar is not my property. PM me if it's yours.
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

As asked for, I’d like to share my opinion, feelings and future plans after this session.

I have to say it was quiet a good experience.
One that I won’t like to miss in my life.

So what happened?
We startet with a nice discussion about likes/dislikes and no gos in detail. We got to know each other and the Dominatrix presented herself on plane level with me before getting into a Dom role for the play itself.
When we started, the sweet caring woman wasn’t anymore. I stood infront of a latex clad smoking hot Dominatrix. She left no time and made me kneel and lust for her feet while allowing me to stroke
As I’m quiet fit, she decided to leave me on my knees for quiet a long time in quiet exhausting poses, edged me from time to time with her hand and talked about her feet while dangling her high heels close to my eyes.
After this little edging session I got a quick prostate massage and the first chaining. Hands above my head she startet to give me some more handjob and edging me herself. She quickly learned how to read my signs and warned me about a early orgasm. Penalty was her not letting her to her feet today.

After that she used a TENS unit on my cock and inflicted with some nipple clamps intense discomfort. After about 10 minutes and me begging to stop she released my arms and gave me a second prostate massage. Precum was flowing at this time like a river. Every drop got collected in a small glad and cleaned by me from time to time.
I got quiet into it and said to myself „fuck it. I just try to milk me out and give me at least an hfo.“
It might had been obvious what I’m doing, because after a few more minutes was when she decided to switch scene and let me lay down on her bench.

Now I got tightly fixed with no slack or possibility to move more than my toes.
I got gagged, blindfolded, hooded and some headphones. I could barely hear her voice through the headphone, which she connected to a microphone and put on really low level.
Her only sentence was :
If I ever see you flaccid from here on, the faint smell of my socks is all you get today.

With that i felt her mounting something on the hood close to my nose, which stopped as suddenly as it started a few seconds ago.
Then after quiet a moment the rich, musky smell reached me. Was it her sock? I don’t know. Even the possibility was enough to drive me nuts within seconds. After an eternity ( at least

I felt something around my cock. A form hand giving these kind of strokes that make your dick goes just that little bit more hard than normally. With that, a cold stretching feeling in my cock itself was recognized. I saw some of these shiny polished urethra sounding equip when I entered the room, just thinking it blended really well into all the other stuff here around.
Well, these caught me off guard as it was new to me. Hell, this felt great.

She applied a vibratory device to the outstanding tip of the sound. Then the real edging began. She was mercyless and accelerated each race to the next edge all while reducing the time to recover. She just had to adjust the vibratory strength.
From this point on i got lost. There have been plenty edges. About 40 I guess. God knows.

And all of the sudden everything stopped.

I was lost, left without any stimulation I waited and waited. I felt a strong tingling in my cock and was shure it was a combination of the just stretched urethra and the prolonged edging. I was wrong. She somehow applied the TENS device while the last edging without me recognizing it.

My mind was shure it was just me and my body felling this tingling pleasure, all while she might have sat next to me controlling the intensity.
She removed something on my hood and my mouth got free. The smell increased by x10 and became really intense. She let me made worship her soft size 39 feet.

So there was me, laying there with just got my dick tingled into oblivion all while I sucked and licked the softest soles I can imagine. Reaching down into all tue small wrinkles and got every bit of skin i could get..and beyond.

When she had enough she removed her feet and stuffed her second sock into my mouth.

Letting the salty taste sink in she applied a wider sound into my urethra and started to vibe ot again.

A new set of edging started. Just with even further reducing of recover time.

Edge after edge in a mere of seconds when it es just to much for me and I gave in. I just acknowledged my inability to not clench me to orgasm just before loosing sanity.

All of the sudden I felt her feet in my lips,going under the sock on my nose and pressed hard into my face. The stimulation continued and even showing my sign I need her to stop she went on and gave me my probably most shattering orgasm I’ve ever experienced.

We stayed there like a minute or two. Just stopping every action for pure recovery

This was the end the bondage was removed.
She became the caring woman she was in the first minutes and offered me a drink.

We had a little talk and just before I went she gave me a little wrapped present. She told me she want me to not open it until she allows it via messenger. I am not to orgasm until this present is opened.

After questioning her about what’s hidden in it all while just found her socks laying next to the bench she replied it’s a pair of really really well worn socks. She warned me cause it’s really intense, but also she wants me to learn to not only enjoy the wished fresh but sweaty smell. She wants me to crave them in every status.
Now I’m sitting here, nervously waiting for the message to ipen it while touching me, thinking about the session and what awaits me in this little box.

As you might guess I’m happy with the result and got more then I asked for.
I also learned a professional dominatrix has the ability to read you better then you might think. Of course she has a repertory of skills she used more often than others on her clients. But damn, she hit it.
Is there a follow up ? Maybe.
At the moment I’m enjoying it is somehow going on.

Bit I’d like it as a real stand out in my sex life.
All while trying to use these experience to boost my regular sex life with someone I’m into and not having to pay then to just share kinks.

Hope you enjoyed the Reading.
Special Thanks to Lady N who convinced me not to pre write everything and
to BBBenie for the stretching advice. This was both golden.

Edit: autocorrect correction, improved readability
Last edited by Philze on Fri May 13, 2022 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BobbyPlissken »

Thank you for your report, it was a pleasure to read it! I found it arousing just thinking about it, so I can imagine how arousing it must have been to experience it! :-)
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

Awesome,

Looks like you really enjoyed yourself. The first time submitting can be intense but so much fun. Glad my advice helped.
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

I tried to improve the readability cause I’ve seen quiet some spelling and grammar errors.

Glad you guys liked it.
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

how do you even properly look for a real domina like this one?
hell... find a real one in the US
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
trelyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trelyy »

Philze wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 pm As asked for, I’d like to share my opinion, feelings and future plans after this session.

I have to say it was quiet a good experience.
One that I won’t like to miss in my life.

So what happened?
We startet with a nice discussion about likes/dislikes and no gos in detail. We got to know each other and the Dominatrix presented herself on plane level with me before getting into a Dom role for the play itself.
When we started, the sweet caring woman wasn’t anymore. I stood infront of a latex clad smoking hot Dominatrix. She left no time and made me kneel and lust for her feet while allowing me to stroke
As I’m quiet fit, she decided to leave me on my knees for quiet a long time in quiet exhausting poses, edged me from time to time with her hand and talked about her feet while dangling her high heels close to my eyes.
After this little edging session I got a quick prostate massage and the first chaining. Hands above my head she startet to give me some more handjob and edging me herself. She quickly learned how to read my signs and warned me about a early orgasm. Penalty was her not letting her to her feet today.

After that she used a TENS unit on my cock and inflicted with some nipple clamps intense discomfort. After about 10 minutes and me begging to stop she released my arms and gave me a second prostate massage. Precum was flowing at this time like a river. Every drop got collected in a small glad and cleaned by me from time to time.
I got quiet into it and said to myself „fuck it. I just try to milk me out and give me at least an hfo.“
It might had been obvious what I’m doing, because after a few more minutes was when she decided to switch scene and let me lay down on her bench.

Now I got tightly fixed with no slack or possibility to move more than my toes.
I got gagged, blindfolded, hooded and some headphones. I could barely hear her voice through the headphone, which she connected to a microphone and put on really low level.
Her only sentence was :
If I ever see you flaccid from here on, the faint smell of my socks is all you get today.

With that i felt her mounting something on the hood close to my nose, which stopped as suddenly as it started a few seconds ago.
Then after quiet a moment the rich, musky smell reached me. Was it her sock? I don’t know. Even the possibility was enough to drive me nuts within seconds. After an eternity ( at least

I felt something around my cock. A form hand giving these kind of strokes that make your dick goes just that little bit more hard than normally. With that, a cold stretching feeling in my cock itself was recognized. I saw some of these shiny polished urethra sounding equip when I entered the room, just thinking it blended really well into all the other stuff here around.
Well, these caught me off guard as it was new to me. Hell, this felt great.

She applied a vibratory device to the outstanding tip of the sound. Then the real edging began. She was mercyless and accelerated each race to the next edge all while reducing the time to recover. She just had to adjust the vibratory strength.
From this point on i got lost. There have been plenty edges. About 40 I guess. God knows.

And all of the sudden everything stopped.

I was lost, left without any stimulation I waited and waited. I felt a strong tingling in my cock and was shure it was a combination of the just stretched urethra and the prolonged edging. I was wrong. She somehow applied the TENS device while the last edging without me recognizing it.

My mind was shure it was just me and my body felling this tingling pleasure, all while she might have sat next to me controlling the intensity.
She removed something on my hood and my mouth got free. The smell increased by x10 and became really intense. She let me made worship her soft size 39 feet.

So there was me, laying there with just got my dick tingled into oblivion all while I sucked and licked the softest soles I can imagine. Reaching down into all tue small wrinkles and got every bit of skin i could get..and beyond.

When she had enough she removed her feet and stuffed her second sock into my mouth.

Letting the salty taste sink in she applied a wider sound into my urethra and started to vibe ot again.

A new set of edging started. Just with even further reducing of recover time.

Edge after edge in a mere of seconds when it es just to much for me and I gave in. I just acknowledged my inability to not clench me to orgasm just before loosing sanity.

All of the sudden I felt her feet in my lips,going under the sock on my nose and pressed hard into my face. The stimulation continued and even showing my sign I need her to stop she went on and gave me my probably most shattering orgasm I’ve ever experienced.

We stayed there like a minute or two. Just stopping every action for pure recovery

This was the end the bondage was removed.
She became the caring woman she was in the first minutes and offered me a drink.

We had a little talk and just before I went she gave me a little wrapped present. She told me she want me to not open it until she allows it via messenger. I am not to orgasm until this present is opened.

After questioning her about what’s hidden in it all while just found her socks laying next to the bench she replied it’s a pair of really really well worn socks. She warned me cause it’s really intense, but also she wants me to learn to not only enjoy the wished fresh but sweaty smell. She wants me to crave them in every status.
Now I’m sitting here, nervously waiting for the message to ipen it while touching me, thinking about the session and what awaits me in this little box.

As you might guess I’m happy with the result and got more then I asked for.
I also learned a professional dominatrix has the ability to read you better then you might think. Of course she has a repertory of skills she used more often than others on her clients. But damn, she hit it.
Is there a follow up ? Maybe.
At the moment I’m enjoying it is somehow going on.

Bit I’d like it as a real stand out in my sex life.
All while trying to use these experience to boost my regular sex life with someone I’m into and not having to pay then to just share kinks.

Hope you enjoyed the Reading.
Special Thanks to Lady N who convinced me not to pre write everything and
to BBBenie for the stretching advice. This was both golden.

Edit: autocorrect correction, improved readability
Oh God that report is the hottest thing I've read this month! Your Dominatrix is awesome. Wish you to have more unforgettable meeting with this perfect woman :smile: