Project NoName Announcement / Devlog

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Project NoName Announcement / Devlog

Post by Teddibaer »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:09 am Hi, this is the Link for Stimcomposer
Thanks for the link. I think it'd be easier to replicate it's functionality than to integrate it - it's a very simple generator. It's an interesting way to create Stim files for sure so I appreciate the info!
stonecutter wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:25 am Always happy to see new potential estim ideas grow to fruition, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
Great! To be clear - this project is in no way focussed on Estim, it's a new general tease editor / player. That being said, I'm certainly planning to add more features for Estim teases. But then I'm planning to add a lot of features for a lot of areas ;-)

-

I've made good progress the past few days. Mostly technical stuff. I'll post an update soon with more screenshots and GIF's showing the user experience for making teases. And then there'll be the alpha soon. Here's a sneak peek (again, everything is work in progress!) of the Add action menu. You can drag these actions straight into your flow, it makes creating teases incredibly quick!

:idea: Also, for those who are wondering, the Snippet option allows you to create a set of actions that you can give a name and then drag into your tease as a single action, and in as many places as you like. Nifty!

Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

:wave: Little update:

Still working towards the public alpha - handling the last nitty-gritty things at the moment to make the experience somewhat polished. Hopefully I can release the alpha this weekend. I was hoping for a little more feedback and input but hopefully this is just because of the lack of a testversion so far. Just a few responses won't cut it for the alpha to be succesful, but I guess we'll see what happens.

Here's a quick look at the welcome screen. Speak soon! :yes:

Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

The alpha was ready for release. Unfortunately when building the software for Windows a currently unsolveable bug in one of the software dependencies arose.

This requires a bit of a rewrite of some modules in the software. This will delay the alpha release for about 2 weeks, as I unfortunately don't have a lot of time the next 10 days or so. I'll post an ETA when I have it.

Have a great week.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Looking forward to this as I have long hand thoughts about a similar project.

If you do make a git repo somewhere would be happy to help / send PRs.
Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

Hello all! :wave:

Apologies for the absence, life got in the way unfortunately. I've recently continued work on the project though and it's now in a good place and will be ready for the alpha release soon.

The final feature set for the alpha is:
  • Fully functional graphical tease editor & player
  • Barebones tease browser
  • Full EOS compatibility (including an EOS import option)
  • Uncompressed images
  • GIF / WebP support
  • Video support (only from video sites like YT, Xhamster, PH etc - no uploads (at least for now, unless you are willing to pay for bandwidth costs? :-D ))
I'm very excited to get this out there in the near future and am looking forward to the feedback. Expect the alpha release somewhere in the coming days.

Have a great weekend!

JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

That's good news! I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

JBK wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:55 pm That's good news! I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Glad to hear! I'm aiming on the alpha release before the weekend.

If anybody has any questions, ideas or wants some more sneak peeks you're in luck. I've just now created a Discord server for the project. Anybody who is interested in the project is welcome. If you want to see something specific let me know and I'll send a screenshot your way. https://discord.gg/b6q738e4Df

I spent the last few hours getting the player compatible with Fapnip's hack to fake GIF's. Mostly timing related issues, but all up and running now. Not necessary for new projects as NoName has full gif/webm support, but for importing existing EOS teases it was necessary. Here you can see it in action: https://imgur.com/a/bREORiA
Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

Video showing off parts of the tease creation flow: https://webmshare.com/play/GeJrb
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Thanks for the video. Looks good, am interested to see how this goes. Good luck getting it finished.
Try anything once!
Teddibaer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teddibaer »

Good afternoon everybody. Looks like a few people were interested enough in the project to join the Discord server, so thank you for that. I've been hard at work ironing out the last few issues and to do items that I had on my list for the alpha. I'll release it either tonight or tomorrow. I'm sort of a perfectionist so I sometimes spend time here and there on things that aren't really necessary (especially for an alpha), but are nice to haves. Today that was rewriting the debug console so it's a movable window instead of a fixed item in the sidebar. From the debug console you can see the output from scripts that you write (from console.log, console.warn and console.error as well as execute commands in the script sandbox (and get a response). Apart from that I've also implemented the EOS tease layout where the say actions, buttons etc appear below the main image instead of in the sidebar. Creators can toggle between the EOS and sidebar style per tease in the tease settings. There's also an option to toggle the sidebar on and off (from the script) for a more full-screen experience (videos?).

I'm very much looking forward to the feedback I hope to get from the alpha testers, whoever those may be. Have a great Friday and speak soon!

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

This looks very slick! Since it has full EOS support it actually has great potential. Maybe even GuideMe support eventually?