[FEEDBACK] Peek Challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[FEEDBACK] Peek Challenge

Post by Revuin »

This is the 2nd tease I'm releasing focused on censors. This time you have control whether or not to uncensor the girls but at your own risk of getting denied.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=55842

Please let me know what you guys think. I'm down to add any new features that would fit in.
Please feel free to check out My Teases

I changed usernames! Please see my new user TeasePlease
devosh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: [FEEDBACK] Peek Challenge

Post by devosh »

Great tease, had a lot of fun. Maybe add a feature to only ruin your orgasm with a higher chance?
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

devosh wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:09 am Great tease, had a lot of fun. Maybe add a feature to only ruin your orgasm with a higher chance?
Good idea. I added a ruined orgasm feature in a way I felt made sense.
Spoiler: show
Instead of warning > denial, it will now be warning > ruin > denial

devosh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by devosh »

Is it possible to keep up the buttons for ass and pussy if u already peeked at the boobs?
devosh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by devosh »

and perhaps add a "ruined orgasm"-button with a higher chance? thats what i was first thinking about... :-D
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

devosh wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:20 pm Is it possible to keep up the buttons for ass and pussy if u already peeked at the boobs?
and perhaps add a "ruined orgasm"-button with a higher chance? thats what i was first thinking about... :-D
I had the same idea for keeping the ass+pussy buttons after peeking boobs but didn't for 2 reasons:
  • 1. It would mess up the cum chance reward system. Right now, peeking at anything gives a flat 2% cum chance so it wouldn't be worth it to peeking at boobs and then risk peeking at pussy for no extra reward.
    2. It'd be a TON of work. It's not a simple copy+paste a button into all pages. EOS doesn't allow scripting for images I would have to manually go into each girl's page and point the 2 extra buttons to the right image.

I'm not sure I understand the "ruined orgasm button with higher cum chance". Could you help explain a bit more?

Bjorn13
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bjorn13 »

Revuin wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:52 pm
Good idea. I added a ruined orgasm feature in a way I felt made sense.
Instead of warning > denial, it will now be warning > ruin > denial
I think something might have gone wrong, I picked boobs + ass + pussy a LOOOOT of times in a row and never got denied. I tried again and eventually I got denied, but that was after having been at 20 % for a long time. I feel like getting 20% in one go, after you have been warned, is way too much. Like currently there doesn't seem to be much of a reason not to peek. Otherwise, I really love it, and was thinking of adding a link to it from my tease. If you are okay with that. :wave:
It's time to duel:
Wins 18 Loses 18
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

Bjorn13 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:24 pm I think something might have gone wrong, I picked boobs + ass + pussy a LOOOOT of times in a row and never got denied. I tried again and eventually I got denied, but that was after having been at 20 % for a long time.
Woops that's a bug. Fixed! Accidentally made pussy the same risk as ass but now it's the right value.
Bjorn13 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:24 pm I feel like getting 20% in one go, after you have been warned, is way too much. Like currently there doesn't seem to be much of a reason not to peek. Otherwise, I really love it, and was thinking of adding a link to it from my tease. If you are okay with that. :wave:
Played through it several more times and yea I agree. I was going for high risk high reward but the reward is a bit too high. Changed to 10%

For linking this tease, that's absolutely good with me :-D

Bjorn13
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bjorn13 »

Revuin wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:58 am Played through it several more times and yea I agree. I was going for high risk high reward but the reward is a bit too high. Changed to 10%
Yes, i figured as much. I tried it again and, personally, I still feel like it could be a bit more higher chance of getting cough. Does the chance of getting caught change/increase. Like if there is a chance that I will increase my cum chance by 10% (out of the maximum 20%) Then I feel like there needs to be about a 50/50 chance of getting cough. Otherwise I feel like the risk will still always be worth taking. Either way it's an amazingly simple yet fantastic little game.
Revuin wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:58 am For linking this tease, that's absolutely good with me :-D
Thanks, will add it in now!
It's time to duel:
Wins 18 Loses 18
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

Bjorn13 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:21 am
Yes, i figured as much. I tried it again and, personally, I still feel like it could be a bit more higher chance of getting cough. Does the chance of getting caught change/increase. Like if there is a chance that I will increase my cum chance by 10% (out of the maximum 20%) Then I feel like there needs to be about a 50/50 chance of getting cough. Otherwise I feel like the risk will still always be worth taking. Either way it's an amazingly simple yet fantastic little game.
Appreciate the feedback. I think 10% cum chance increase is reasonable for now because...
The chance of getting caught peeking at pussy is 20%. Ignoring luck, that means denial happens after 5 peeks.
5 peeks x 10% cum chance= 50%
5 peeks x 20% denial = 100%
So it's twice as likely to be denied instead of being rewarded an orgasm.

Bjorn13
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bjorn13 »

Revuin wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:09 am Appreciate the feedback. I think 10% cum chance increase is reasonable for now because...
The chance of getting caught peeking at pussy is 20%. Ignoring luck, that means denial happens after 5 peeks.
5 peeks x 10% cum chance= 50%
5 peeks x 20% denial = 100%
So it's twice as likely to be denied instead of being rewarded an orgasm.
I see your point, the problem is that the chance to cum is capped at 20% so you only need to peek twice to get the highest possible chance to cum. And that's with a 2x 20% chance of denial. Which is not the same as 40%, it actually something like 36%. So, those seem like pretty decent odds to me. Of course, you still will only have 20% chance to actually cum. But I still feel like if you keep peeking the odds should become stacked against you. Especially Bering in mind that you might get to 20% before you even get the last warning.

Whether or not you decide to make any changes is obviously up to you, the game does work. I think that personally I would either up the cum chance cap to 50%, that gives the player more room to gamble. Putting them in that awkward situation of: "do I risk it for a slightly higher chance of cuming or do I accept a lower chance." Or I would try and make it so that the chance of getting cough will also increase each time you get a warning. Maybe to between 30-40% depending on how mean I was feeling.

Btw, do you have any advice on how to use multiple variables in a tease? I just about got a basic point system working, but I struggle with creating my own variables.

Like I can use this, but I can't figure out how to make another one with a new name:

var counter = teaseStorage.getItem('counter') || 0
teaseStorage.setItem('counter', counter)
It's time to duel:
Wins 18 Loses 18
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

Bjorn13 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:52 am
I see your point, the problem is that the chance to cum is capped at 20% so you only need to peek twice to get the highest possible chance to cum. And that's with a 2x 20% chance of denial. Which is not the same as 40%, it actually something like 36%. So, those seem like pretty decent odds to me. Of course, you still will only have 20% chance to actually cum. But I still feel like if you keep peeking the odds should become stacked against you. Especially Bering in mind that you might get to 20% before you even get the last warning.

Whether or not you decide to make any changes is obviously up to you, the game does work. I think that personally I would either up the cum chance cap to 50%, that gives the player more room to gamble. Putting them in that awkward situation of: "do I risk it for a slightly higher chance of cuming or do I accept a lower chance." Or I would try and make it so that the chance of getting cough will also increase each time you get a warning. Maybe to between 30-40% depending on how mean I was feeling.

Btw, do you have any advice on how to use multiple variables in a tease? I just about got a basic point system working, but I struggle with creating my own variables.

Like I can use this, but I can't figure out how to make another one with a new name:

var counter = teaseStorage.getItem('counter') || 0
teaseStorage.setItem('counter', counter)
Oh you're right, it's not 40%. Man, I should've payed more attention in Statistics class lol. If my math is right, the chance of getting caught (20%) is the same as 1 minus the chance of not getting caught (80%) to the power of the # of tries.

1 - (chance of not getting caught)^(# of tries)

Chance of getting caught in 5 peeks:
1 - (80%)^5 = 67.23 %

So 67.23% denial chance vs 50% cum chance, which ends up still being more risky to peek than to not peek.
To use multiple variables, do something like this.
var a = teaseStorage.getItem('itemA') || 0;
var b = teaseStorage.getItem('itemB') || 0;

Bjorn13
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bjorn13 »

Revuin wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:30 pm To use multiple variables, do something like this.
var a = teaseStorage.getItem('itemA') || 0;
var b = teaseStorage.getItem('itemB') || 0;
Thanks a tone! I know it probably sounds dum, but I was seriously struggling to get multiple variables to work. Thanks to you I finely managed to get the options and difficulty system in my tease to work!
:thumbsup:

I also realized how your game is suppose to work now, and I think the balance is good. Though you might want to increase the maximum chance to cum a bit. So that the player is torn between choosing to risk one more peek or take there chances with a lower cum chance.
It's time to duel:
Wins 18 Loses 18
sinraven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinraven »

Quite enjoyed the concept and execution but either I got very unlucky or there wasn't a big range of pictures. I found repeats happening pretty often and there is a bit less excitement about peeking when you have already seen the uncensored version.
Revuin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Revuin »

sinraven wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:15 am Quite enjoyed the concept and execution but either I got very unlucky or there wasn't a big range of pictures. I found repeats happening pretty often and there is a bit less excitement about peeking when you have already seen the uncensored version.
Each picture I added took so much time so I ended up sticking with 50 total. The idea was that you'd be very lucky to peek at all 50 completely uncensored without getting denied. I had to do this for each pic:

1. Edit and save 3 different censor versions
2. Add it to the main game. Point 3 button to the right pic
3. Add it to the ending as one of the girls you can cum to. Point 3 images to the right pic