[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Who's your favorite temptress?

Nikki
10%
Kylie
24%
Nicole
8%
Anissa
14%
Caprice
8%
2%
Sirena
2%
Lana
20%
Gabbie
11%
Lily
3%

Total votes: 226

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.0

Post by Kristycookie »

Spoiler: show
I've played this a bunch of times already. I was wondering if I could get any tips to find Karma and Sirena, because I haven't seen them yet.

As a feedback, I really like the scenes when the ladies mess with you while sleeping, and also the times when you must pass addiction checks to get away from them. This aspect makes this one of my favorite teases, and I really like all the models (so far). Great work :-D
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Kristycookie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:15 pm
I've played this a bunch of times already. I was wondering if I could get any tips to find Karma and Sirena, because I haven't seen them yet.
Hints:
Karma can only be encountered during Christmas; Sirena can only be encountered if your fiance' is male. :whistle:
Not sure if I should say more than that. ;-)

Indyc continues to blow me away with the scale and scope of this tease!
ImageImage
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

Finally was able to try v2.0 and wow you have made an already great tease (although that word is not right for this absolute gem, it's more) into an even much better one. This is my all time favorite. Thank you for all the time you put into this. So much detail, even the one ending I got so far was really worked out extensively. This is magic.
forsanla
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by forsanla »

After all this years on Milovana, my first post since a while is for your tease. Many thanks for this tremendous work. The best "stand alone tease" with Hero Corruption for me.

I have didn't manage to find any bug yet.
Two sujection:
- add the full name of every model at the end of the tease like a sort of film's credits would be great
- add some little clues to find some endings after finding a bunch of these. Sometimes it's hard to find some. I'm looking for the third ending with Kylie after the alpha and the beta one but I don't manage to. I've tried to rise kylie affection, I've reached 18 but no effect. I've fond the end with Megan... no effect either. I'm losing hope, some helps would be great... :-P

Thanks again :-) (sorry for my english not a native one)
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Bee4 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:13 am In general I love games but am bad at them. Can I have a in depth walkthrough? It’s probably difficult to explain but after maybe 5 different endings the others aren’t obvious. I still feel it is too slow paced, no offense. Still easily wind for being the best game on Milovana.
It's hard to give a walkthrough if I don't know what kind of content you are on the lookout for. Feel free to PM me with what you want to find and I can tell you how to accomplish it.
Trusfrated wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:27 pm Indyc continues to blow me away with the scale and scope of this tease!
The scope and scale is absurd to me too. Thanks!
RandomName wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:21 am I went through it again, and while, frankly, I fucking died laughing at the ending I got...
I find it hilarious that you still haven't stumbled across a vanilla ending yet. You did want them to be an accomplishment to find right?
lagavulin_nl wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:58 pm Finally was able to try v2.0 and wow you have made an already great tease (although that word is not right for this absolute gem, it's more) into an even much better one. This is my all time favorite. Thank you for all the time you put into this. So much detail, even the one ending I got so far was really worked out extensively. This is magic.
You are very welcome! I'm curious which ending you got in that play.
forsanla wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:38 am After all this years on Milovana, my first post since a while is for your tease. Many thanks for this tremendous work. The best "stand alone tease" with Hero Corruption for me.

I have didn't manage to find any bug yet.
Two sujection:
- add the full name of every model at the end of the tease like a sort of film's credits would be great
- add some little clues to find some endings after finding a bunch of these. Sometimes it's hard to find some. I'm looking for the third ending with Kylie after the alpha and the beta one but I don't manage to. I've tried to rise kylie affection, I've reached 18 but no effect. I've fond the end with Megan... no effect either. I'm losing hope, some helps would be great... :-P

Thanks again :-) (sorry for my english not a native one)
I can work on credits but I need to find a not too spoilery way to implement it. I'm always available to tell you who is who. I agree on ending hints but haven't found a good way to do that yet either. Consider this another one of my in the works to-do.

Regarding the Kylie endings you actually found a bug where it wasn't tracking the Megan ending.(it is now thanks to you) The last Kylie ending is actually:
A second alpha ending where you don't remove her blindfold. You need to have a decent amount of alpha stat to pull it off.
idreamer88
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by idreamer88 »

Okay, so I just registered so I could provide feedback to this thread. The feedback I was going to leave:

I very much enjoy this tease - someone said good things about the scope and scale of this before, and I second that but also want to say that the writing is also deeply appreciated - not only is it hot, but there's a lot of character to it and it's technically extremely sound - well paced, the individual slides are short and punchy but feel like they've got some character depth to it. Really good.

If I had one point of legitimate critique, which isn't a big deal but might be useful: the only part that I felt didn't quite work was the Alpha/Beta split. I get the idea of wanting to not have a visual tracker because you shouldn't know where you're at, but I felt a lot of friction for quite a while between not wanting to be a pushover to raise beta and playing along enough that affection wouldn't drop and get me killed. Eventually I got a bit of a handle on what I could push when, but that was by playing this tease a lot and at some point doing dedicated suicide runs and save-scumming by reloading and using the Save Codes to see if I could figure out the mechanics worked. I don't know if you see that as a problem and it's not a dealbreaker for me, but from a design standpoint I feel like you should know that I felt like it was necessary to go to those lengths to understand how everything worked.

Another mechanic I don't really get what it does: affection. I think I've seen it influence endings a little bit, but to what extent at what levels and if it's reflected at all otherwise during gameplay, I can't say for sure - especially since it seems incredibly hard to raise affection to a significant degree and not find yourself in an unwinnable situation near endgame.

Also, you might want to add options for the different gendered fiancés for continuations. I find it particularly hard to do full runs just because the sheer scale of doing one and how it's still fairly hard to survive with any meaningful interaction from the succubi from the very beginning, so I've not done an ending with the non-default fiancé.

And that's what I can think of right now! Like I said, the scale of this game is astounding - at the time I started this, I think I had done possible permutation I could think of from the last two continuation points, often using that save-scumming I mentioned earlier because of the alpha/beta split, and I still only got to something like 54% complete - I can see a few important gaps in the endings, but there's a whole half of this game I haven't even touched and largely don't know how to - very exciting!

...or it would have been, except that registering to leave this feedback apparently changed the cookies on the website and erased all my progress. Which isn't your fault, but it's a huge bummer and I might have to take a break after spending so much time got entirely erased. Anyways, I hope this was useful, and thank you so much for the great tease!
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

Hi,
How to get 2nd ending with Anissa? I unlocked buttslave ending only and i have no idea how to unlock 2nd one. How to find Caprice, Karma, Sirena, Gabbie, Lily? I didnt see them in previous version is there endings for them route? thanks
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

idreamer88 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:37 am If I had one point of legitimate critique, which isn't a big deal but might be useful: the only part that I felt didn't quite work was the Alpha/Beta split.
I was honestly surprised with how many were trying to "figure out" the alpha beta thing when I first meant for it to just provide variety in what scenes you will see. (and make it a bit more of a "create your own tease/kinks" feel) I think combining it with a ending tracker really makes the players who are more of a completionist than I am desire to know how to more accurately interact with the system and see all the content. I have many concerns about the alpha/beta stuff beyond what others have elevated to me but I think my step 1 is to have a few sections you can determine where you are on that scale. I know it will need more work beyond that but at least it will be a start.
idreamer88 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:37 am Another mechanic I don't really get what it does: affection. I think I've seen it influence endings a little bit, but to what extent at what levels and if it's reflected at all otherwise during gameplay, I can't say for sure - especially since it seems incredibly hard to raise affection to a significant degree and not find yourself in an unwinnable situation near endgame.
I guess to give a full breakdown on affection, this is the full list of what it currently does:
-You lose when any affection goes below 0.
-It changes what succubus takes you to the spirit world at the end by who is leading.
-If there is a tie for who is leading at game over, it takes you to Alina.
-If you have enough affection with a succubus they put pics on your phone
Basically it's hard to raise affection to a significant degree because going to a significant degree doesn't do anything *yet*.
idreamer88 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:37 am Also, you might want to add options for the different gendered fiancés for continuations. I find it particularly hard to do full runs just because the sheer scale of doing one and how it's still fairly hard to survive with any meaningful interaction from the succubi from the very beginning, so I've not done an ending with the non-default fiancé.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean when restarting from a second save being able to select gender at that point? Male fiancé path does not have to be gay unless you push it that direction. It actually has some of my favorite hetero scenes so I would look into it. I can see the issue of the time it takes to go through a full run though. I am gradually decreasing timers in many areas. Sadly your cookies being reset (should not have caused the save issue but I will look into it) messed up your skip ahead functions that unlock after certain completion %s.

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad it means so much to you and you want the best for it!
putkarak wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:16 am Hi,
How to get 2nd ending with Anissa? I unlocked buttslave ending only and i have no idea how to unlock 2nd one. How to find Caprice, Karma, Sirena, Gabbie, Lily? I didnt see them in previous version is there endings for them route? thanks
Without being too specific, that Anissa ending is only accessible with a male fiancé route.
It has to do with your phone interactions
If you want more specifics feel free to PM me!
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by ritewriter »

I finally had time to finish my first playthrough of 2.0. Excellent as usual. My favorite things I uncovered this time around.

BIG SPOILERS. Do not click if you don't want them:
I triggered the new mechanic that gives you the ---- unhappy endings if you spend too much time with her. If I hadn't already triggered them another way, that would have been a terrific surprise.

I got some of the stepsister Easter content. I love that you've diversified the final scenes per holiday. I like the pool party but it's fun to see new content toward the end. Does the pool party remain for the 4th? Do Christmas and Valentine's also have different ends? Looking forward to finding out.
One bug:
Looking at the stored pictures started a rapid lust escalation, but deleting the pictures didn't end it as I think you intended.
One thought:
I don't love it when the POV changes away from the MC, which now it does in the Easter stepsister scene outside the bathroom. As I suggested with another instances of this in beta, I'd suggest using succubus magic to let the MC read her mind so he's hearing her lusty thoughts.
One other thing. If you use the skip ahead, the game seems to default to female fiancee. You might want to add a fiancee sex choice to the skip ahead.

As usual, amazing work. This remains my absolute favorite tease on this site.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

ritewriter wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:09 pm I finally had time to finish my first playthrough of 2.0. Excellent as usual. My favorite things I uncovered this time around.

BIG SPOILERS. Do not click if you don't want them:
I triggered the new mechanic that gives you the ---- unhappy endings if you spend too much time with her. If I hadn't already triggered them another way, that would have been a terrific surprise.

I got some of the stepsister Easter content. I love that you've diversified the final scenes per holiday. I like the pool party but it's fun to see new content toward the end. Does the pool party remain for the 4th? Do Christmas and Valentine's also have different ends? Looking forward to finding out.
If you wanted that last question answered:
Pool party remains for the 4th and valentines. Christmas is a variation of the Easter one.
ritewriter wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:09 pm
One bug:
Looking at the stored pictures started a rapid lust escalation, but deleting the pictures didn't end it as I think you intended.
Already fixed in the live version, all because of you.
ritewriter wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:09 pm One thought:
I don't love it when the POV changes away from the MC, which now it does in the Easter stepsister scene outside the bathroom. As I suggested with another instances of this in beta, I'd suggest using succubus magic to let the MC read her mind so he's hearing her lusty thoughts.
I didn't do this because I couldn't think of a good way to execute it but I think I have the idea now. Will implement one day.
ritewriter wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:09 pm One other thing. If you use the skip ahead, the game seems to default to female fiancee. You might want to add a fiancee sex choice to the skip ahead.
Dang, I thought I did. I have to go add that now.

Thanks again for being such a supportive fan. Looking forward to the potential update this week to Stepmommy!
capable_guarantee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by capable_guarantee »

Hey indyc, I've been playing since the beginning and I'm still blown away by the depth of content I haven't yet found. Amazing. I've said my praises before so I'll keep this short, possible bug:
In the middle game, when you find Anissa in the bedroom (scene where you can have anal with her), I chose the route to go for the real deal intercourse, and my soul quickly dropped from 7 or 8 to -4, then -6, then -8, but my game didn't end. I'm currently still playing along through the video game scene with Kylie and I'm not sure if I've just unlocked invincibility or if the next time I lose soul it will trigger game over.

Edit: That didn't take long. The next time I lost soul a game over was triggered.
glp222
Explorer
Explorer

Post by glp222 »

This is my first time posting feedback to a tease, and I've been her for quite some time. But with this tease I feel the need to. So Indyc thank you so much for this gem and all the work you put into it!
It's the first tease I played so many times and it still is a lot of fun and doesn't get boring.

Question
I have read this thread but not any other on the forum. Is there anywhere more info to the alpha/beta route available? I'd love to unterstand it some more. I already achieved the alpha ending with Kiley and beta with Caprice... very curious if there's more and how to get to it.
Feedback
I'd love to see some more of the Femdom / latex / leather content from the ending in some of the regular scenes (maybe a visit to the cellar?). But I unterstand that it might not be in the scope of this tease or exceed the already insane depth.
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chual99 »

I'm assuming the repost by misha958 was not with indyc's permission. Is there any way we can have it removed?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

chual99 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:34 am I'm assuming the repost by misha958 was not with indyc's permission. Is there any way we can have it removed?
Yeah... I saw that soon after it was posted and didn't know what to think. No one asked me for permission and I am still trying to figure out if it is helpful to exist. If that many people want something like that I could post an official version or work the system into the main game.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

capable_guarantee wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:20 am Hey indyc, I've been playing since the beginning and I'm still blown away by the depth of content I haven't yet found. Amazing. I've said my praises before so I'll keep this short, possible bug:
In the middle game, when you find Anissa in the bedroom (scene where you can have anal with her), I chose the route to go for the real deal intercourse, and my soul quickly dropped from 7 or 8 to -4, then -6, then -8, but my game didn't end. I'm currently still playing along through the video game scene with Kylie and I'm not sure if I've just unlocked invincibility or if the next time I lose soul it will trigger game over.

Edit: That didn't take long. The next time I lost soul a game over was triggered.
I looked into that section and changed it a little bit to not give you extended life and rebalance. Thanks for letting me know!
glp222 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:30 pm This is my first time posting feedback to a tease, and I've been her for quite some time. But with this tease I feel the need to. So Indyc thank you so much for this gem and all the work you put into it!
It's the first tease I played so many times and it still is a lot of fun and doesn't get boring.

Question
I have read this thread but not any other on the forum. Is there anywhere more info to the alpha/beta route available? I'd love to unterstand it some more. I already achieved the alpha ending with Kiley and beta with Caprice... very curious if there's more and how to get to it.
Feedback
I'd love to see some more of the Femdom / latex / leather content from the ending in some of the regular scenes (maybe a visit to the cellar?). But I unterstand that it might not be in the scope of this tease or exceed the already insane depth.
The alpha/beta stuff affects what kind of scenes you get to see towards the end and changes dialog a bit in a few sections. It has a greater impact in playing the male fiancé route. In general picking passive options like waiting, staying quiet, letting the girl choose will increase beta stat. In general the more take command dialog and "ruder" options add to alpha. Currently it is my least developed and least explained mechanic. More transparency is on its way.

Regarding femdom, there is more planned, we shall see if I can fit it in.
chual99 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:34 am I'm assuming the repost by misha958 was not with indyc's permission. Is there any way we can have it removed?
Fapnip kindly gave me a secret solution to add soul to your playthrough in TOTS 2.0. Anyone can send me a PM if you want to know how to unlock the super easy/invincible mode. I have sent misha a request to take the repost down but no response.