The Netherworld

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

See poll question below.

Decision A
45%
Decision B
55%

Total votes: 42

schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

The Netherworld

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hey everyone.
I'm finally done, or what you can call done. At some point, I just had to finish.

I proudly present to you: The Netherworld
Titelbild3.JPG
Titelbild3.JPG (125.2 KiB) Viewed 8887 times

This is what awaits you:
One day you wake up in a strange room. Your memories of the previous day are gone. Just when you try to find your way around, the door opens...

Dive deeper and deeper into a world full of lust, desperation and desire. Meet more than 30 characters and find out why you are here in the 13 chapters.
Follow the strict (linear) storyline or go on a discovery tour every now and then. A simple color scheme lets you know what is the main story and what are side events. This way you can be sure that you won't miss any side story. (not all side events are possible in one go through)
Play the designated denial mode or turn on the possibility of getting a ruined orgasm (at certain points).

Chapters:
Spoiler: show
Chapter 1: Hello, my name is Azami
Chapter 2: Part of the Netherworld
Chapter 3: Meeting Kuuko
Chapter 4: The curse
Chapter 5: The witch house
Chapter 6: The farm
Chapter 7: The cure
Chapter 8: Just hanging around
Chapter 9: Goddess Chunmomo
Chapter 10: The order of purity
Chapter 11: Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 12: Preparation
Chapter 13: The final decision
I am very happy about your opinion and feedback.
Please don't be too harsh about it. I am well aware that everyone has different tastes and preferences. It is impossible to take them all into account. My english isn't that good either :weep:

I added a poll for those, who has finished the tease:
What was your decision at the end?
A: Cum
B: Deny

:love:
Last edited by schefflera0101 on Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
s1mple
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Netherworld

Post by s1mple »

It's crazy,I like it so much .I like to have more difficult edges :love: :love: :love:
(chapter selection wrong password,maybe i'm stupid)
hoopityhoopblah
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hoopityhoopblah »

Really enjoyed this tease, even if I think it is slightly too long for my taste.

A couple of questions/feedback:

Did I just miss the passwords? I was never able to use the chapter select properly because I never knew a correct password. I would like to be able to do that, especially since I want to go back to specific chapters to play side events that I missed.

Love love love all the models, where did you find all of their photo sets? I definitely want to see more of them :-D

I really like that the side content is easy to do or avoid because of the color scheme. Makes it really easy to be able to go do side content when I feel I'm not edged enough, but also avoid it when I'm feeling like I really need to move forward.

All in all I really enjoyed it, I hope that you make a sequel :-D
RandomName
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RandomName »

It was quite enjoyable, it had a by no means small number of grammatical and spelling errors, but as you explained, English not being your first language, its quite well written.
For my preference, I really wish there was more nudity. For the most part the models you chose were very attractive
, and a lack of even nude breasts was definitely a let down, but once again, this is more preference that anything.

I also think that the waiting times could be shortened, or in the case of menu's outside of interacting with the girls, have the waits removed all together.

But overall, it was enjoyable.
SplashNeuton
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SplashNeuton »

Looks promising, besides it being centered about denial, is there any "reward" at the end?
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hi,
thanks so far for your kind words. I appreciate them very much.
s1mple wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:33 pm It's crazy,I like it so much .I like to have more difficult edges :love: :love: :love:
(chapter selection wrong password,maybe i'm stupid)
hoopityhoopblah wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:19 pm Really enjoyed this tease, even if I think it is slightly too long for my taste.

A couple of questions/feedback:

Did I just miss the passwords? I was never able to use the chapter select properly because I never knew a correct password. I would like to be able to do that, especially since I want to go back to specific chapters to play side events that I missed.

Love love love all the models, where did you find all of their photo sets? I definitely want to see more of them :-D

I really like that the side content is easy to do or avoid because of the color scheme. Makes it really easy to be able to go do side content when I feel I'm not edged enough, but also avoid it when I'm feeling like I really need to move forward.

All in all I really enjoyed it, I hope that you make a sequel :-D
Actually, I had not planned to give out the password. It is rather to serve as a backdoor for me, if I want to check something quickly.
But now you can find out the password at the end. I have sent you both a PM.
(Keep in mind that some storage functions won't work with the password.)

You can find many of the models here: https://www.v2ph.com
RandomName wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:55 am It was quite enjoyable, it had a by no means small number of grammatical and spelling errors, but as you explained, English not being your first language, its quite well written.
For my preference, I really wish there was more nudity. For the most part the models you chose were very attractive
, and a lack of even nude breasts was definitely a let down, but once again, this is more preference that anything.

I also think that the waiting times could be shortened, or in the case of menu's outside of interacting with the girls, have the waits removed all together.

But overall, it was enjoyable.
Many timers can be skipped. During stroking or edging sessions, you can't skip them, of course.
The fact that the models are not naked is part of the setting. Furthermore, almost every models don't even have nude pictures at all.
SplashNeuton wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:27 pm Looks promising, besides it being centered about denial, is there any "reward" at the end?
The last chapter is called: The decision :innocent:
Try out my teases:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
KOGI999
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by KOGI999 »

Love the model choice. Red haired demon girl is my favorite so far. :love:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Can you spoil me a little?

Just stroking and edging is not for me. I need some humiliation or pain with it. I think pain is not involved, are other tasks in? Humiliating? Feet? Anything? :innocent:
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by popss »

I found the blue text on a black background difficult to read.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Looks great so far.

Just a little note, looks like the save from chapter 8 did not work for me, I got back to chapter 7 when I opened in the next day..
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hi all,
paswis wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:20 pm Can you spoil me a little?

Just stroking and edging is not for me. I need some humiliation or pain with it. I think pain is not involved, are other tasks in? Humiliating? Feet? Anything? :innocent:
It is mostly stroking and edging. A little bit pain, feet, light humilation can also be found, but not much.
popss wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:11 am I found the blue text on a black background difficult to read.
I can read it quite fine...
avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:18 am Looks great so far.

Just a little note, looks like the save from chapter 8 did not work for me, I got back to chapter 7 when I opened in the next day..
Oh, it just skiped the storage-page. Thanks for reporting. I fixed it now.

Try out my teases:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

truly amazing tease! Those models...like every single one of them....i can't even....literally every page i went like gahwd damn!

I have only one complaint, and i know it's an unfair one. It was too short lol. Now what i mean with that. Obviously it is quite massive, took me 3 days to go through. I still secretely hoped that in the end the tease would switch from it's linear style to a more random based situation where you can keep coming back and visit everyone to your hearts content. But that's really nitpicking here. It is one of the best teases i have played here. Thank you for finishing it and making it that spectacular. And also thank you for making it challenging!
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

Sexless Dummy wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:44 pm truly amazing tease! Those models...like every single one of them....i can't even....literally every page i went like gahwd damn!

I have only one complaint, and i know it's an unfair one. It was too short lol. Now what i mean with that. Obviously it is quite massive, took me 3 days to go through. I still secretely hoped that in the end the tease would switch from it's linear style to a more random based situation where you can keep coming back and visit everyone to your hearts content. But that's really nitpicking here. It is one of the best teases i have played here. Thank you for finishing it and making it that spectacular. And also thank you for making it challenging!
Clad to hear you liked it.
The models are the only reason, I created the tease. They are truly all amazing.
Too short?! Yes, sure... Otherwise it would take another year to finish it :-D
I'll think of the "coming back"-scenario next time, I create a tease ;-)

Try out my teases:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

schefflera0101 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:02 pm
Sexless Dummy wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:44 pm truly amazing tease! Those models...like every single one of them....i can't even....literally every page i went like gahwd damn!

Clad to hear you liked it.
The models are the only reason, I created the tease. They are truly all amazing.
Too short?! Yes, sure... Otherwise it would take another year to finish it :-D
I'll think of the "coming back"-scenario next time, I create a tease ;-)

ah well i should explain it a bit more. When i said too short it was really more meant like an compliment. It was so good i didn't want it to end at all. Of course your tease is one of the more massive ones, and i can't imagine how much work it did take.

It was just me loud thinking about a potential twist in your tease. Like first you go through the linear story until you reach the end where you make that choice...and then it goes back into the house with it's rooms and residents in which you and them now live with your decision. And you can visit them and get randomly generated teases and maybe even some kind of point system and rewards...well it doesn't matter. I would guess adding something like this would take even longer than it already did. That's why i said it was an unfair complaint, i don't really expect that you seriously do this, you deserve a break :-D
Veritas1966
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Veritas1966 »

When I finish Karissas's Maze and thought there can't be any web tease that surpasses it, you published The Netherworld. This is certainly the best web tease I have played. The girls are pretty, and the story is wonderful. It will be better if there are more bad ending or just more endings in general (like surrender to demon rocksy). The beast fox girl's snapping finger and you have to edge every time with it is a very very interesting design, I love it (and because the girl you choose for it is so pretty, I wish there can be a surrender button lol XD). The many mini-games by Mimi are really fun as well, bringing the dice game in Karissas' maze to the next level.
Overall, I love it. And do you happens to have a Patreon account?