hi guys help me choose a chastity cage?

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Nica
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

hi guys help me choose a chastity cage?

Post by Nica »

Hi! I saw the long list of chastity cages but it is a little overwhelming, can anyone help me choose one? IDK what type is best, I want something that i hope will be used for some days at least. :innocent: He is about average or maybe a bit smaller i think.
IDK what other things are important to know?
Anyway thanks a lot guys if you can help! :love:
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: hi guys help me choose a chastity cage?

Post by Spielers »

buy a chastity belt for him and not a chastity cage. a cage is never safe, he can always exit it unless there is no pircing.
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by GanyuSimp »

Does he want to wear it tho?
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sexless Dummy »

there are a few things i learned the costly way, meaning i have a little collection of useless devices lying around. What i say is of course dependent on my anatomie and can completely differ from someone else. I only have experience with cages, no belts.

Hinged rings suck, the one i had was constantly pinching my skin painfully (till it got bloody actually once) i had to create some protection on the moving parts to be able to wear it. After switching to full rings that problem was solved, allthough getting it on is a bit harder obviously.

My first cage had a too big gap between ring and cage, which led to my balls slipping through (especially when it was cold). Very painful and in worst case your cage literally just falls out of your trousers in public lol (did not happen to me, but there was the possibility) So if a device looks like it has a lot of room between the ring and the cage, i would stay away from it.

Plastic sucks. Mostly because i couldn't find a reliable way to get everything properly cleaned, because they are usually very closed in their design. If your man is uncut like me i would say it is not recommended at all to get devices like that....if you want to get a bit more serious with it i mean. I went for a metal cage that has long bars going up so that i am still able to pull my forskin back with the device still on....i mean i honestly don't know how others stay clean in those plastic cages...i don't believe this squirting soap water in the holes method does truly work. So in general an more open design will make longterm wear possible in the first place.

Maybe take one that has an integrated lock and doesn't rely on those ugly locks that you use on doors and such. They make noises when you walk and they can pinch the skin down there as well, happened to me, my lock had rather sharp edges.

I would avoid any spikes in them...only if they are removable. Those stuff does really damage the skin. It's a nice thing for short term wear if you are into that.

I guess that's it for now. It kind of depends how willing you are to invest. The cheaper they are, the more likely it becomes that they are useless. But if you just want to try it out it would be stupid to go with a full costumized cage, because they get really expensive. I paid 500€ after i made my experience with standart cages and wear it without issues for years now. I think it was called the Jailbird from Mature Metal. In case you want to see what worked in the end for me.

edit: forgot one point: unless your man is really small, don't get those micro cages. I am average in size myself and recently bought a cheap one because i was curious..... absolutely useless lol. If you manage to stuff everything in that tight space it will end once he gets hard. It simply pushes the cage away and you can pull the cock out effortless. As intriguing as they are, i think they really only work on micro penises.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Sexless Dummy wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:41 pm there are a few things i learned the costly way, meaning i have a little collection of useless devices lying around. What i say is of course dependent on my anatomie and can completely differ from someone else. I only have experience with cages, no belts.

Hinged rings suck, the one i had was constantly pinching my skin painfully (till it got bloody actually once) i had to create some protection on the moving parts to be able to wear it. After switching to full rings that problem was solved, allthough getting it on is a bit harder obviously.

My first cage had a too big gap between ring and cage, which led to my balls slipping through (especially when it was cold). Very painful and in worst case your cage literally just falls out of your trousers in public lol (did not happen to me, but there was the possibility) So if a device looks like it has a lot of room between the ring and the cage, i would stay away from it.

Plastic sucks. Mostly because i couldn't find a reliable way to get everything properly cleaned, because they are usually very closed in their design. If your man is uncut like me i would say it is not recommended at all to get devices like that....if you want to get a bit more serious with it i mean. I went for a metal cage that has long bars going up so that i am still able to pull my forskin back with the device still on....i mean i honestly don't know how others stay clean in those plastic cages...i don't believe this squirting soap water in the holes method does truly work. So in general an more open design will make longterm wear possible in the first place.

Maybe take one that has an integrated lock and doesn't rely on those ugly locks that you use on doors and such. They make noises when you walk and they can pinch the skin down there as well, happened to me, my lock had rather sharp edges.

I would avoid any spikes in them...only if they are removable. Those stuff does really damage the skin. It's a nice thing for short term wear if you are into that.

I guess that's it for now. It kind of depends how willing you are to invest. The cheaper they are, the more likely it becomes that they are useless. But if you just want to try it out it would be stupid to go with a full costumized cage, because they get really expensive. I paid 500€ after i made my experience with standart cages and wear it without issues for years now. I think it was called the Jailbird from Mature Metal. In case you want to see what worked in the end for me.

edit: forgot one point: unless your man is really small, don't get those micro cages. I am average in size myself and recently bought a cheap one because i was curious..... absolutely useless lol. If you manage to stuff everything in that tight space it will end once he gets hard. It simply pushes the cage away and you can pull the cock out effortless. As intriguing as they are, i think they really only work on micro penises.
+1 for everything in this post. I had a similar journey with hinged cages, and a ring with gap too big. That's especially always been an issue with me, especially that one ball slips out, so I always keep a key in my wallet and wear tight-ish underwear so if one slips out I can sneak off to the washroom and unlock/relock it properly and the tight underwear so the cage doesn't fall off in public lol.
I've always been meaning to get an expensive one but never been able to afford, I've gotten several cheaper ones. I use a micro cage now, and I agree with your points, it pushes the cage away and overall it's better to get a small rather than a micro. But I use micro because it's the only one that stops me from balls slipping out unfortunately
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Nica
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nica »

Thx so much for the answers guys!!

Spielers: A belt sounds kinda hard to wear under clothes and stuff right? I thought the cages you couldnt escape from if they fit?

GanyuSimp: if not, i will insist ;-)

Sexless Dummy: Wow long answer thx for all the info!
Yes he is not cut so no plastic then got it. Yeah the cleaning is a good point i didnt think of that!
Aww no spikes really? guess ill look for removable ones then :-P
500 is a bit much i think but i dont wanna get the cheapest ones either.
well what is really small? i dont know how many cm when its soft exactly but maybe as long as my index finger.

I found a cool metal one i liked its called Bon4M or something, is it a good one? It has some adjustment possibillities.
brian77
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Sub/Slave(s): wife

Post by brian77 »

I have a few things to add...

I would recommend a model that has openings on the top but is closed on the bottom of the tube that goes around the shaft of the penis. The top openings help with cleaning and the closed bottom denies access to the frenulum. I have owned cages that were so open that I could still masturbate and cum from frenulum stimulation.

I have also owned cages where the tube that goes around the penis has an extension at the top that goes past the ring and pushes on my pubic bone causing irritation. This problem might be unique to me because I like to bicycle.

I agree with comments above to get a cage with an integrated lock. I would look for a cage that encases the integrated lock because the lock will have sharp edges. My wife found out that she didn't like the sharp edges when she was nice enough to grind on me. The sharp edges are also not good for me when I bicycle.

I agree with the previous recommendations to avoid spikes and find a cage that fits snugly on the flaccid penis. Too small will hurt. To big will cause ball burn when you get a partial erection.

Good luck
Nica
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nica »

Thx for all the detailed info guys!
I got the one I said, Bon something and we're using plastic locks with numbers on them since I couldnt find one with integrated lock.it works nicely for now :lol: