Interactive Blowjob Trainer [Android]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

DedLoveYou
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Interactive Blowjob Trainer [Android]

Post by DedLoveYou »

Interactive Blowjob Trainer

This is a small Android Game I made for own use.
Oral Cock Hero Videos are not very interactive so I developed my own Version of it.
Its a simple Oral Hero App that use your Devices distance Sensor.

You may need to tape up some of your Screen to prevent tapping the Home Button.
There is no Timelimit in any App Version.

The Sensor may not working as expected.
Please left a Comment or Discord with your Device Model if you facing Problems.

About this Game:
  • Interactive Oral Trainer
  • Direct Feedback from your Device
Plus Version:
  • Change Difficulty
  • Input a Video URL for Hypno or other Content.
  • Deepthroat Holding

Screenshots:
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (105.8 KiB) Viewed 8109 times

Download on Itch.io

This App contains adult Content!
Don't use this App if you are underaged in your Country.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Interactive Blowjob Trainer [Android]

Post by Spielers »

very nice thanks
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I like playing this and didn't realize that my camera has a distance detection function, but it works well. I tried to get the SBBJT, a BoundAnna blowjob trainer project where it uses a webcam and specific camera zones where it is supposed to detect areas being covered up to determine position, but it doesn't work reliably for any dildos or webcams I have, but this one works perfectly and doesn't require me to tap the screen(which doesn't work when the screen or nose are wet from breathing near it).

I have a few questions as well as some suggested features you could put in.
Spoiler: show
1. I played it for over half hour and figured it would end or give a score, or change apart from some initial speeding up of the break time. Is there an ending, or is it used until you decide you are finished?
2. Perhaps different modes like where you need to go to different positions where you slowly move up or down and stay when it says to stop and going between that position and down. I haven't bought the plus version(yet) but how long are the holds in the more difficult modes? Maybe a speed mode where there isn't a break. Just to mix things up.
3. Would you consider adding a feature where custom sound files could be triggered? I would choose the estim audio from files I put on my own phone. I want to add estim files for go down that starts calm but then gets more aggressive until I actually have gone down and a pleasurable estim audio during any holds and briefly when it says go up. I'd want to put in a painful file for when it says bad.
DedLoveYou
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DedLoveYou »

1. I played it for over half hour and figured it would end or give a score, or change apart from some initial speeding up of the break time. Is there an ending, or is it used until you decide you are finished?
I'm planing to add this. In the Plus Version you can add any Video URL you like and I will add some settings where you can set a Time Limit, Points & Error Limit or Video End Limit.

Perhaps different modes like where you need to go to different positions where you slowly move up or down and stay when it says to stop and going between that position and down.
Not every Phone has specific distance output so thats hard to do for everyone. I would like that too but its a big feature that only some can really kinda use.

how long are the holds in the more difficult modes?
Normal Mode are up to 5sec Hold. ~0.5sec Break and 3sec to go down.

Hard Mode are up to 10sec Hold. ~0 sec Break and ~1.5sec to go down.

Maybe I will add a Custom Setting for the Plus Version if the Project is worth it.

Would you consider adding a feature where custom sound files could be triggered?
I don't have any E-Stim device or experience. I really like the Idea but without any knowlege its hard to do.
Maybe you can help me with that if you like.
If you have Discord, you can write me on my Server.
Links are on all my Itch.io Sites.
DedLoveYou
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DedLoveYou »

Check the newest Updates for adding Sound Files and other pleasing Features.
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.