[RELEASE] Pussy Free lifestyle

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TheVibrantSkye
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Pussy Free lifestyle

Post by TheVibrantSkye »

Thank you very much for your wonderful content thus far, I'm looking forward to all your future work and training ♥
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Oh my... there are so many whiny little betas, I think you don't quite understand the fact that as a pussy free beta bois, your pleasure comes last... first and foremost you are to obey, entertain and worship.

This is not a traditional tease... I did not make this tease to please you and help you jerk your dicks in a dark pitiful room. You have completely got the wrong idea there.
You are more than welcome to not participate in this tease series. and ruin the fun and whole experience for those who do wish to go and play through it. :wave:

And one more thing. I'm not your therapist, this thread was not made for you to vent your frustration and gloomy feelings of w/e reason that may be, while bringing down readers' mood with it.

P.S. When this series will be over. maybe I will start doing more of the traditional teases.
johnytt1sub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by johnytt1sub »

I really appreciated this tease. Thank you. The write for me tasks, while slightly frustrating, helped me to keep checking my ego and learn that I need to obey and serve.

I can't wait for more! And I will follow along and do as told to please you. :-)
Herachi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Herachi »

Sadly this is not possible for me as I can't write for this long after 5 attempts I got task 1 done but task two is way too harsh so I guess part two of this tease is just not a thing to enjoy.
Princess_HKitty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Princess_HKitty »

Herachi wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:47 pm Sadly this is not possible for me as I can't write for this long after 5 attempts I got task 1 done but task two is way too harsh so I guess part two of this tease is just not a thing to enjoy.
To be honest, you're not missing out.
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Herachi wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:47 pm Sadly this is not possible for me as I can't write for this long after 5 attempts I got task 1 done but task two is way too harsh so I guess part two of this tease is just not a thing to enjoy.
What do you mean by task 2? the tease or the writing challenge :huh:
Hannahsun
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hannahsun »

I wanne be a Pussy Free for EVER

getting the password was really difficult but worth it

today is my first day as an Pussy Free and i love my new lifestyle

and I think it's a good idea that you put pokimane :love: in it. she is a goddess
Herachi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Herachi »

Epton wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:48 pm
The writing challenge. I can write very slowly and finish task 1 eventually. But task two is too long and I type so slowly and need breaks so it adds a "punishment" line every time. Eventually I gave up.
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Hannahsun wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:50 pm I wanne be a Pussy Free for EVER

getting the password was really difficult but worth it

today is my first day as an Pussy Free and i love my new lifestyle

and I think it's a good idea that you put pokimane :love: in it. she is a goddess
As you should be, enjoy your new lifestyle :love:
Herachi wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:45 pm
Epton wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:48 pm
The writing challenge. I can write very slowly and finish task 1 eventually. But task two is too long and I type so slowly and need breaks so it adds a "punishment" line every time. Eventually I gave up.
Since many had struggled with it
I have change it a little and made it easier. give it a try again and let me know
bob_dave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bob_dave »

It's an interesting tease to say the least. I've always been teetering on the edge of truly diving deep into this area, and now I have more than my foot in the water. Though, I started some training in becoming a quickshot before starting this tease series. I wanted to know if that sort of training is alright for me to do.
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

bob_dave wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:31 pm It's an interesting tease to say the least. I've always been teetering on the edge of truly diving deep into this area, and now I have more than my foot in the water. Though, I started some training in becoming a quickshot before starting this tease series. I wanted to know if that sort of training is alright for me to do.
Of course sweetie. being a pussy free and a quickshot doesn't contradict each other. it just means you'll have more free time worshiping and doing your chores ;-)
bob_dave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bob_dave »

Epton wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:47 pm
bob_dave wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:31 pm It's an interesting tease to say the least. I've always been teetering on the edge of truly diving deep into this area, and now I have more than my foot in the water. Though, I started some training in becoming a quickshot before starting this tease series. I wanted to know if that sort of training is alright for me to do.
Of course sweetie. being a pussy free and a quickshot doesn't contradict each other. it just means you'll have more free time worshiping and doing your chores ;-)
I wasn't asking because I thought the two things contradicted, but because it directly broke the "No cumming" rule of the Pussy Free Pledge. Thank you for the permission though.
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

bob_dave wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:21 pm
Epton wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:47 pm
I wasn't asking because I thought the two things contradicted, but because it directly broke the "No cumming" rule of the Pussy Free Pledge. Thank you for the permission though.
This is a vast field and there are different types as always. but just because you are training to be a quickshot doesn't mean you can't be a pussy free as well :-P. but it also doesn't mean you should and will be cumming a lot. it just means that you will spurt very quickly once in awhile ;-)
Yxione
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yxione »

Hi , when is the new episode comming out ? also , huge GG for your work i'll surely follow everyrules by now
Demonika
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Demonika »

Epton wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:55 pm Oh my... there are so many whiny little betas, I think you don't quite understand the fact that as a pussy free beta bois, your pleasure comes last... first and foremost you are to obey, entertain and worship.

This is not a traditional tease... I did not make this tease to please you and help you jerk your dicks in a dark pitiful room. You have completely got the wrong idea there.
You are more than welcome to not participate in this tease series. and ruin the fun and whole experience for those who do wish to go and play through it. :wave:

And one more thing. I'm not your therapist, this thread was not made for you to vent your frustration and gloomy feelings of w/e reason that may be, while bringing down readers' mood with it.

P.S. When this series will be over. maybe I will start doing more of the traditional teases.

Oh my god, are you still crying because of my comment, don't cry girl it was just an honest opinion of mine.
Here take some shellings and buy tissue paper for Yourself. :wave:
Gooner Profile
Name:- Demonika
Team:- Belle
goon Trigger:- Captions, Cum, Clothed