[Idea/Searching] Handy to Estim connection/converter?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Idea/Searching] Handy to Estim connection/converter?

Post by 47dahc »

I'm curious if there is any software out there that can simulate connecting a Handy to sites like Fapinstructor that allow it and then take the signals, whatever they are that drives the Handy and converts them to audio estim signals? I don't have a Handy so I'm not sure if I'm asking this clearly.

I guess my idea would be a software that simulates being a Handy that can connect to Handy enabled sites like Fap Instructor and then, instead of driving a Handy, it converts the signals to an audio estim that can be output to a selected sound card to drive a stereo stim box.

I have used the EstimControl App by Batman314 with great results. However, sometimes the app doesn't pick up the metronome and there is silence or a skip, or the metronome goes to fast which causes weird outputs. This can be adjusted in FapInstructor's game settings but it's a trial and error. Another issue is that the delay between metronome and stim is delayed quite a lot as well as you have to mute moans and videos as well as enable metronome. It also requires a virtual mixer like VB Cable. Where if there was a virtual Handy to Estim converter, this could all be rectified. I am in no way saying ESC is a bad program because it's not. I use it all the time with FapInstructor and metronome teases here on Milo. It's just an idea and if anyone has or knows of something, please share. I'm also up for beta testing if anyone wants to program it. I'm just not a programmer and have no idea where to start or even what to Google for.

My vision is something along the lines of you connect the virtual Handy software, choose your frequency(s) of choice, half or full stroke, your sound card, and start whatever you are playing. I guess stroke length and other settings like ScriptPlayer has would be nice as well. I think this would be great for FapInstuctor, ScriptPlayer, and anything else that can connect to a Handy.
Last edited by 47dahc on Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Idea/Searching] Handy to Estim connection/converter?

Post by edger477 »

I guess what you are looking is very similar to funstim converter in ScriptPlayer that allows realtime scripts conversion into estim.

I don't have Handy, but I would guess from engineering point of view you would need to implement program that simulates it (so behaves like Handy client), therefore receiving instructions (which I imagine are similar to funscript) but instead of controlling actual device, it produces audio output.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: [Idea/Searching] Handy to Estim connection/converter?

Post by 47dahc »

edger477 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:00 am I guess what you are looking is very similar to funstim converter in ScriptPlayer that allows realtime scripts conversion into estim. I don't have Handy, but I would guess from engineering point of view you would need to implement program that simulates it (so behaves like Handy client), therefore receiving instructions (which I imagine are similar to funscript) but instead of controlling actual device, it produces audio output.
I use SP all the time for testing different freqs and scripts before I head over to the online conversion tool and create mp3 files that I can then mux into surround videos. Unfortunately it doesn't connect to Handy enabled sites.