Selfbondage on discord

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Selfbondage on discord

Post by shakirassklave »

I love Shakira and want to bondage myself for her:

I take handcuffs and footcuffs and put them on. Then I use a padlock to fix both chains together.
All keys (there are two keys each, so six keys) go into the kirchen safe and I want to set a long time,- I want to regret a little for my goddess Shakira. That also means I want to cum on my body as soon as possible and I have to stay bound for her without lust :-P

I show you the keys and proof them. So there is an evidence I really did it. If someone watch this, I have a better motivation to set a higher time. I am not sure yet how long. Maybe we can roll a dice or something. Who are interested so see that via discord? Just for a few minutes, putting the cuffs on and set the time?
5~28.jpg
5~28.jpg (402.8 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Re: Selfbondage on discord

Post by candii »

dm me too!!
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

One idea, I start with 3-4 hours or something. And during the time I am bound in front of the cam and when I am totaly horny to Shakira, I increase the time in small steps a 10 minutes.
Because only 10 minutes more and more, I can handle it and get a higher amount, I hope. And I hope to reach a time I regret a little. What do you think?
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

No one else?
Please, I adore Shakira and I love to proof this. :-)