[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend's Status Quo

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

How did you feel about the series having daily releases?

I hated the daily releases, it was spam.
12%
I didn't like the daily release schedule.
8%
I'm neutral about it.
6%
I liked the daily release schedule.
14%
I loved having daily releases as it was something consistent to look forward to.
61%

Total votes: 51

fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend's Status Quo

Post by fenway »

Here we go everybody, the final tease of the "Girlfriends Friend" series as it had been planned. Thank you all for joining me and entering the world of Emily and Lauren for the last little while.

Since this is the end, I'd like this post to act as a moratorium for the initial run of this series. Naturally, I have many questions that I'd love to gain some insight on.

1. How was the story?
2. What were some high points of the series for you as a participant?
3. What were some low points of the series for you as a participant?
4. Are there any things you would have liked to be different about the teases themselves in regards to the teasing?
5. Are there any things you would have liked to be different about the teases in the way of content (fetishes, model choice, etc)?
6. Would you like follow up teases, or a season two of the series?
7. How did you feel about the daily release schedule? (this is a poll question for this post)

I was surprised to find myself actually being sad when I finished this one. It was weird knowing I probably wouldn't be seeing any of these characters again in this fantasy world. Oh well, onto other things.

With that being said, thank you again everyone for joining me. Hope y'all enjoy! :love:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
Princess_HKitty
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend's Status Quo

Post by Princess_HKitty »

really wish lauren had "won", lost my interest after that didn't happen

that said, unusually high quality and consistent content for milovana, an achievement
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Princess_HKitty wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:19 pm really wish lauren had "won", lost my interest after that didn't happen

that said, unusually high quality and consistent content for milovana, an achievement
Yeah... I knew that was going to throw you for a loop for about a month since you mentioned you wanted Lauren to win... Sorry! :lol:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

GroundZero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by GroundZero »

Hey fenway,

thank you for your work on the series. Creating something of that quality with such a high frequency is really something special in my opinion :-D. I did really enjoye the teases and i hope that you will continue writing. I also hope you don't get discouraged by the people giving 1 star or calling the series "spam".

To answer your questions:

1. I really enjoyed the story for the most part, the only thing i didn't like was the "hostility" between Lauren and Emily. Even though it made for a interesting story, i would have prefered them teaming up earlier. Emily learning from Lauren and then both teasing you at the same time. Nevertheless the story was really interesting and i liked it a lot.

2. For me the highlights were the tease with Tara and the "Your Girlfriends' Request" tease. I liked the change from only being teased by Lauren/Emily and the difficulty of those teases.

3. The low point for me was as i sad the "hostility" between Lauren and Emily. It just felt like it could have been so much better, but maybe that was your intent all along :lol: .

4. I would have liked for the teases to end in denial more often. Maybe make a setting that allows the player to choose beforehand (e.g. Full/Ruined or Full/Denial or Ruined/Denial).

5. Perfect

6. I would love to see whatever you make next.

7. I think the daily release schedule is nice. What you could do is just having one tease and always adding the new "chapters" to that tease. Then it would be more organised, but i honestly don't think it matters how you release.

Overall i think you're doing a fantastic job and i wish you all the best! :love:
pierreodu26
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pierreodu26 »

I've been using the site on and off for a while now, and when I came across this series you already released 4 episodes. I found myself getting really involved with the story, and loved the way the teases were set up, everything was on point for me (the pacing, the models, the variety, the teasing...).

During your "break", I would come check out the site almost everyday to see if a new episode came out, hoping the series wasn't over yet. I wish it would have gone a while longer, but I think this was a good ending for it. The episode with all of Lauren's friends was a real highlight. The first time I couldn't complete it because I didn't realise how long it would take, and so I waited until I had enough free time to do it all at once, and boy what an experience that was! (I'll confess that I did in fact fail as Lauren did push me over the edge early at the last chapter...)

I'd be happy to get new episodes from this, even if it's not fully tied to the story, but I think you could easily make them similar to that last one, where Emily starts and then someone else comes in to finish.

To answer your questions,

1. How was the story? Loved it, this is the first time I get so involved in the story in a Milovana tease. Really great work

2. What were some high points of the series for you as a participant? That Kali tease in the "Request" was incredible, I loved the pictures you chose and how you set it up. The Tara tease in that same episode was pure torture but in the best way possible. Also loved when I had to hide what Lauren was doing when Emily was around, this was fun.

3. What were some low points of the series for you as a participant? Nothing comes to mind. Some episodes were weaker but overall I enjoyed all of them.

4. Are there any things you would have liked to be different about the teases themselves in regards to the teasing? Maybe some more variety. I feel like you added things as the series went on (cbt, holding edges, breath play...) but it felt like only one thing was added per episode, instead of having more different teases within the same one.

5. Are there any things you would have liked to be different about the teases in the way of content (fetishes, model choice, etc)? If you do bring back some characters, Kali and Tara would be nice. I'd also be happy to meet some new ones. As for the fetishes, I feel like by the end we've had enough different ways to tease.

6. Would you like follow up teases, or a season two of the series? Absolutely, like I said, even episodes loosely related to the story would be welcomed.

7. How did you feel about the daily release schedule? (this is a poll question for this post) Loved it, but I understand it may be seen as spam for some. Maybe releasing 3-4 episodes within the same release, and having them as chapters would help, and people who do enjoy the series can always find it on the home page (it's not like there are that many teases releases every day)
nintendojayman64
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nintendojayman64 »

pierreodu26 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:19 am During your "break", I would come check out the site almost everyday to see if a new episode came out, hoping the series wasn't over yet.
Ditto. :blush:
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

I created the poll to see what the ratio of people thinking it was spam to people who enjoyed the release schedule actually turns out to be. If it were overwhelming considered spamming, it would have firmly placed daily releases in the bad idea category. However, it seems people enjoyed it by a wide margin. I suspect some people voted based on whether the release schedule bothered them as opposed to the content of the works, but this shows that, as of me writing this, this was an issue among the minority.

I'm super interested in what people thought of the story. I had people who wanted more hostility, less hostility, Emily to win, Lauren to win, and so on. When I received some of the messages while I was writing, I knew I was going to be disappointing some by sticking mostly to the original story plan. Although I did make changes based off of suggestions which ended up creating more chapters than I had originally intended, so that was really cool.

As for the endings, I couldn't think of a way to advance the plot for certain chapters without making the finish consistent as opposed to random. But I do like teases where I've been asked if I'm allowed to cum at some point where my answer effects the ending so I'll try to incorporate that in future work.

I tried releasing teases that were quite significant that could have been broken into multiple releases before. I found with my previous releases that people were only looking at a small portion of the tease and rating it/reacting based off of the first 100 pages as opposed to the whole 1000 pages. Also, some people were going through the whole thing or skipping content instead of following the intended daily teasing. Having said that, nobody was upset by the releases as they weren't as frequent.

On the flip side, releasing smaller chapters as individual teases alleviated both the aforementioned issues, although some considered it spamming. Releasing smaller chapters also came with the flexibility to make changes and tweaks before publishing new content. I wouldn't have been able to course correct, or make story revisions nearly as well, if it all, had I released the teases as larger chunks. The final benefit was that quite a fair number of people seemed to be on board with a release schedule. Waiting for new publications and playing through teases was possible as they knew it was reasonable to expect something new every twenty-four hours.
pierreodu26 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:19 am As for the fetishes, I feel like by the end we've had enough different ways to tease.
Can you give me some more details on what you mean? I think I understand, but want to make sure.

untilitsred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by untilitsred »

I really enjoyed the story. It was very interesting and had a natural development that I found appealing. Sad to hear that the story is over but I am now a fan and will look forward to the next one.

Maybe a sequel or some kind of mini-series ... (please, please. pretty please)

I found the dynamic of a secret mistress to be unusually exciting, more so because of the submission and ballbusting. Ballbusting is not my usual kink but the way it was presented here was somewhat irresistible. (ouch)

At first I found myself somewhat disappointed at when there was a lull in the action but it turned out to be a very nice sedgeway into an unusually harsh couple of episodes that left me breathless and dripping.

A couple of things that would have made this even better may be the inclusion of spanking and a little more nudity towards the end of each session perhaps.

I found it very exciting that Emily and Lauren were getting off by seeing and hearing me abuse my self so maybe some more verbal commands regarding positioning would be an added tool to use. ie. "spread your legs, slut" , "get that ass up". balls out, bitch" etc..

Thanks so much (I think, lol)
:love: Samantha :love:
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Teases taken down. Thanks for your support. Goodbye.

notreallymeeither
Explorer
Explorer

Post by notreallymeeither »

fenway wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:02 pm Teases taken down. Thanks for your support. Goodbye.
Well this is disappointing. Logged in tonight specifically to play the next iteration in this series :-/

I hope you'll put them back up!
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

fenway wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:02 pm Teases taken down. Thanks for your support. Goodbye.
This makes me sad. These were the best teases I have done in a while. I was looking forward to going back through the series again.
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HighFreeman »

Don't know the reason these were taken down. A shame I was really enjoying them and don't think i had the chance to finish them all. Many thanks anyway. I think I got to do most of them before they were taken down. Excellent stuff :thankyou:
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HighFreeman »

untilitsred wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:28 pm I really enjoyed the story. It was very interesting and had a natural development that I found appealing. Sad to hear that the story is over but I am now a fan and will look forward to the next one.

Maybe a sequel or some kind of mini-series ... (please, please. pretty please)

I found the dynamic of a secret mistress to be unusually exciting, more so because of the submission and ballbusting. Ballbusting is not my usual kink but the way it was presented here was somewhat irresistible. (ouch)

At first I found myself somewhat disappointed at when there was a lull in the action but it turned out to be a very nice sedgeway into an unusually harsh couple of episodes that left me breathless and dripping.

A couple of things that would have made this even better may be the inclusion of spanking and a little more nudity towards the end of each session perhaps.

I found it very exciting that Emily and Lauren were getting off by seeing and hearing me abuse my self so maybe some more verbal commands regarding positioning would be an added tool to use. ie. "spread your legs, slut" , "get that ass up". balls out, bitch" etc..

Thanks so much (I think, lol)
Everyone has their own preferences. for me i definitely wouldn't want that tbh. i'm not into verbal humiliation at all tbh. i'm more interested in challenging myself and being really horny, so like games and edging mainly. I found this site originally through the cock hero videos i saw somewhere else and i know there are a lot of people like me. so yeah for me anyway i really liked this series precisely because it didn't have stuff like that
tu_desconocido
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tu_desconocido »

Sad to read this :weep: . I would have liked to go through all of them. A great loss. Would also like to know what caused this. Hope you are fine.
Ayonautics
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ayonautics »

First of all; thank you for the series.
I had them all marked as my favorites and I sencierly hope you will put them back on. Please :please:
Looking forward for your new work also. :thumbsup:

:thankyou: