EOS Function - multiple buttons

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

EOS Function - multiple buttons

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Hello to everybody.
I am not sure if I am in the right section - however I am creating a new tease and I would require a button matrix.
Exacty a 3x3 matrix.
Since 9 buttons in a row would make the tease very difficult to play.
If I try to make the times the choice function and each function has 3 buttons only the first row is visualized

Is there by chance a possibility to do so?
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Re: EOS Function - multiple buttons

Post by kerkersklave »

I don't think, that would work. There can only be one active choice action. You could use 4 buttons in one choice action and then use the fourth button to cycle through three alternatives. Also, you can place buttons on the side of the screen using notifications. So you could put a few buttons there.
You can also use symbols from the unicode character sets to label buttons with symbols instead of text. It might be acceptable to place all nine buttons in a row, if you label some of them with symbols. That can work well for games and things like that, where you have the same actions over and over again.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Thanks, I imagined that this would eventually not be possible.
To bad ... in a row won't worl and using the notification button wont cut it either.
I guess I will put this project aside and look for something else ...
Thanks again for your quick and clear answer!

Cheers
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by RemiHiyama »

You can't quite do this in GuideMe, because it doesn't give you direct control over how it wraps buttons, so depending on the size of the window vs the button widths you might end up with 5-4 or 4-4-1 or 2-2-2-2-1, but 3-3-3 isn't going to happen without deliberately adjusting the window size to make it happen.

I've got some ideas on changing that though, so it might become possible at some point in the future.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

RemiHiyama wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:33 pm You can't quite do this in GuideMe, because it doesn't give you direct control over how it wraps buttons, so depending on the size of the window vs the button widths you might end up with 5-4 or 4-4-1 or 2-2-2-2-1, but 3-3-3 isn't going to happen without deliberately adjusting the window size to make it happen.

I've got some ideas on changing that though, so it might become possible at some point in the future.
Looking forward to it :-)