forming a new habit 1st anniversary

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Re: forming a new habit 1st anniversary

Post by Kike1989esp »

You see I told you, you get used to it
and it is not so difficult
I am going to comment now on my homework from yesterday
and tonight I will do the homework of day 1 week 4
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

1. You need to do some exercises so that your body will be sore tomorrow. This will also help with your flexibility for performing these tasks. I want you to do all of the following exercise tasks before you complete your next day.
- Stretch for 10 minutes. Do static stretches of your upper and lower body. Extend until you reach minor discomfort and then hold and breathe.
- Pushups X15, Situps X25, Superman 60 seconds, Squats x40, Fire hydrants, X10 for each leg, Planks 60 seconds, Wall sits 60 seconds, Mountain climber x20
- Stretch again for 10 minutes. Relax and focus on your breathing.
[/quote]

you can do it all yesterday before I go to sleep
Today I have a lot of stiffness but I have to continue with the tasks
before doing today's homework i have to finish the exercises
and the 10 edges
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 20

let's go for the sixth day of week 3

link is the day of week 4
milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=11958&p=8#t

Today is the sixth day, today we have to swallow the cum in one gulp imagining that we have a boy in front of us forcing us to swallow and we can't brush our teeth

I have semen in my mouth, I'm on my knees and looking up, I close my eyes and swallow it in that same position, the sensation is strange, I can see how all this goes down my throat before doing the task that @SissyFace has sent me, what is it supposed to do? what would be the task of the 21st

how are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 21

let's go for the seventh day of week 3

link is the day of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1958&p=9#t

Today is the 7 day, today @sissyface has chosen my homework

THIS IS THE HOMEWORK: You need homework huh? :-D

Ok, this might be a bit harsh, but you asked for it.

You need to remember to stick to your plan, so I will assign you some homework that will be a physical reminder of the consequences for failing to do that. Your homework has 2 parts and I want you to do them both before you complete your next day.

1. You need to do some exercises so that your body will be sore tomorrow. This will also help with your flexibility for performing these tasks. I want you to do all of the following exercise tasks before you complete your next day.
- Stretch for 10 minutes. Do static stretches of your upper and lower body. Extend until you reach minor discomfort and then hold and breathe.
- Pushups X15, Situps X25, Superman 60 seconds, Squats x40, Fire hydrants, X10 for each leg, Planks 60 seconds, Wall sits 60 seconds, Mountain climber x20
- Stretch again for 10 minutes. Relax and focus on your breathing.
-This is the part to make you sore. During the course of the day you need to do 100 more squats, 100 more situps, 20 more fire hydrants for each leg, and at least 2 minutes more of planks and superman. You don't have to do it all at once, but you need to hit those numbers before you do part 2 of your homework.

2. Edge at least 10 times before you complete your next day's assignment. This will probably result in an extra large load going on your face, but I want you to remember that you asked for this and you need this in order to correctly learn this new habit. :And it is:

I hope you get through it all no problem. Good luck.

by the way part 2 I'm going to do on day 22 that is day 1 of week 4

how are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

the link is day 1 of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1959&p=2#t

Today is the first day, today we have to maintain a facial for 20 minutes it is going to be very hard besides I have to do 10 edges before and a lot of cum is going to come out I hope to ask the last time it was the last day of week 2 that I ask with cum in the mouth 20 min this time it touches the face :look: :no:

and I reached the 10 edges and then I ejaculated on my face a lot in fact I have not opened taboca so that everything stays on my face I have seen a video of cumshots during the stipulated time the first minutes it was hot and thick then it was gone cooling and it has become more liquid and from 15 minutes onwards it has begun to dry forming scabs as if it were a mask and after 20 minutes it was completely dry I did not have to sweep it, I only had to scratch it because they were scabs I had never tried it is a very strange sensation is to compare it with hot chocolate when it cools I liked it a lot I think that when the last week is over every time I ejaculate on my face I will let it dry it is a new experience :yes:

How are you?
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by SissyFace »

Wow, week 4 sounds intense. I just finished w2d3. Wasn't too hard. Just kept it in for 20 seconds and then licked my lips. Each time I do this I swear I'll never do it again though. Wonder how much further I will be able to make it.
Kik: sss0371
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 23

second day of the last week the 4 the hardest of all

the link is day 2 of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1959&p=3#t

Today is the second day, today we have to ejaculate on our faces twice it will be hard but I will succeed the first time we will ejaculate with our mouths closed and we will have to masturbate for the second time but with our mouths open and wait 15 minutes

I've ejaculated once right now I'm writing this with the first facial, I've been with it on my face for about 10 minutes I'm going to start masturbating for the second facial I'm already with the second facial my eyes hurt my eyes have entered me in the 2 shots and my mouth is open now I have to wait 15 minutes more well finally I've been from the first facial until now about 45 minutes the first one has dried and there are scabs and the second hasn't dried yet it's a strange sensation but it has I liked it, I had never done a double facial

How are you?
Last edited by Kike1989esp on Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 24

third day of the last week the 4 the hardest of all

the link is day 3 of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1959&p=4#t

Today is the third day, today for me it is easy compared to the other days today we have to give ourselves a facial and then take all the cum with a toothbrush and put it all in our mouths and we have to brush our teeth with cum in the mouth and you have to gargle

I have cum on my face and little by little I take it off with the toothbrush straight into my mouth I have brushed my teeth with the cum it makes a lot of foam and now you gargle it comes out of the sides of my mouth hehehe it has been a fail today for me They say I did this 24 days ago and I don't know if I would have been able to do it, I think not, but today I feel very proud of having done it

How are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 25

fourth day of the last week the 4 the hardest of all

the link is day 4 of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1959&p=5#t

Today is the fourth day, today for me it's easy too today it's coffee with milk but we already know what kind of milk it is and as punishment for not being able to do it yesterday it will be accompanied by a cookie with cum

I just made a black coffee without sugar now I will add the milk and then I will make a second one in the biscuit good snack to take advantage of

How are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 26

fifth day of the last week the 4 the hardest of all

the link is day 5 of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1959&p=6#t

Today is the fifth day, this is going to be complicated to do and very humiliating we have to have cum on our faces and in our mouths and we have to call someone on the phone and in the middle of the conversation swallow what we have

I still have semen on my face when I'm writing this I just called a friend at first he told me that if I had something in my mouth because he didn't understand me very well when I spoke so he swallowed it and I told him I was having dinner and he had caught me With his mouth full, he told me that to take advantage of it, it was very humiliating.

How are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 27

sixth day of the last week the 4 the hardest of all

the link is day 6 of week 4
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1959&p=7#t

Today is the sixth day, today we are going to have a different dinner luckily I am at home alone and I can do it without being disturbed today we are going to have cereal with milk for dinner but not normal cow's milk not today with our milk

I just made a bowl of cereals and they are muesly with chocolate chips and then I will ejaculate, I have milk in the cereals, time for dinner I take a spoon and take advantage of it, it was strange to mix the sweetness of the cereals with the bitterness of the cum but I had dinner in a different way thank goodness I was alone

How are you?
keriensissy
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kike1989esp »

day 28

seventh and last day of the last week the 4 the hardest of all

the link is the 7th and last day of the month
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 1959&p=8#t

Today is the seventh day of the whole month, today is the end of this intense month, the first thing before commenting on what we are going to do, thank you for all the advice you have given me and thank you for accompanying me on this adventure, today we have to run on the floor get down on our knees and lick and every few seconds thank you with this phrase, Thank you, Mrs. Lacey, for training me to be a good slut, swallowing semen down my throat and making it a habit. I am officially a cum whore

I just ejaculated on the floor I'm naked on my knees and I'm going to lick the cum and thank my lady thank you very much for having been here :love:
keriensissy
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by SissyFace »

Congrats on completing your journey. Sorry I couldn't make it to the finish line with you, but it was a fun and interesting challenge.
Kik: sss0371