Trance.EXE Project

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Trance.EXE Project

Post by ybp1000 »

This is not my work. I found this a long time ago on a misc. board and wanted to share with folks. I've experimented lightly with it and it seems to be... intense...

https://github.com/ohgodhowdidthis/trance

Basically, it uses Steam VR (or native Oculus support) to blast images, play audio, and introduce messages at a remarkable intensity level. The software supports building packages that can be distributed to others. This seems like a great forum to post it so it isn't lost to the ages.

Cheers!
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Trance.EXE Project

Post by Razorsedge »

That sounds like a really good find. Thanks for Sharing. Do you know of any curated packages people have shared? or shall I just try to load up a bunch of my own stuff and let rip?
always4p
Explorer
Explorer

Post by always4p »

Looks amazing! Just tried to get it to work with VR but it just doesn't launch and is stuck on loading fonts... Will try again later to get it to work :)
ybp1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ybp1000 »

Razorsedge wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:35 am That sounds like a really good find. Thanks for Sharing. Do you know of any curated packages people have shared? or shall I just try to load up a bunch of my own stuff and let rip?
Afraid not. I saw the tool existed, and tested the demo, but it fell off my radar for a long time--so long that the board it was posted on vanished. :) I figure once we all figure out how to get it to work, the community will have some fun with it! Even if it is a little broke, at least it is open sourced so someone could patch it.