Hismith - Blutooth controlled fucking machines

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
blckdrgn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Hismith - Blutooth controlled fucking machines

Post by blckdrgn »

So it turns out that the people over at hismuth have put together a blutooth controller for their fucking machine line:

https://www.hismith.com/en/

There's even a Hismuth app that allows for control of the speed with various play lengths and so on. I think this would be prime real estate for a foray into penetrating toys rather than the usual sleeves. I see so few penetration toys talked about here and we've got a blutooth one ready with apps and all!
Dutchcore
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Hismith - Blutooth controlled fucking machines

Post by Dutchcore »

Would be amazing if you could paste your connect link into milovana tease and that the tease would control the web application. This is next level teasing. :w00t:
Dutchcore
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dutchcore »

If anyone wants to figure the web application out with me. Send me a message.
Maybe we can just call an API with the given key. If we could call the API within a webtease then this will be gold.
toktoktok
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by toktoktok »

Hi, just registered to be able to join this discussion. I'm also curious about being able to control the Hismith.

It's pretty hard to find resources about the Hismith and its Bluetooth protocol, but there is a promising application called xtoys.app (that's the site address, i'm not linking in case there's any kind of spam filter), which supports the Hismith along with other devices.

I didn't try this because I got the non-Bluetooth one. Seeing the requested permissions by the app got me spooked, since it asks for precise location and many other access requests that suggest there's some kind of data gathering going on. But it'd be so nice to be able to control the Hismith through xtoys or other apps.

Dutchcore, I'm curious about how far you got in your efforts :-)
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

While I can't say for certain that this app is safe, "precise location" is not inherently malicious - I'm pretty sure any android app that uses bluetooth requires it.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
toktoktok
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by toktoktok »

RemiHiyama wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:43 pm While I can't say for certain that this app is safe, "precise location" is not inherently malicious - I'm pretty sure any android app that uses bluetooth requires it.
You're totally right, any kind of BT access on Android requires the location permission. I remember there were many other permissions that seemed out of place. And since there are quite a few stories (example) about sex apps used for data collection, it's wise to be wary.

But I'm not here to bash the official app, I just thought I'd leave that notice. I'm now trying to get my hands on a Bluetooth model so we can discover together what we can do with this awesome machine.

Is there anyone that managed to connect and control a Hismith through Bluetooth or any other control device?
toktoktok
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by toktoktok »

Good news, after trying it, it turns out that XToys works well with Hismith devices. It's a good alternative to the official app.

It's a very recent project (one month old) and development is very active. The developer is very responsive and helpful at the project's Discord, which is growing a healthy community already. One of the most promising upcoming features is the ability to design your own patterns and actions, e.g. turn it on when you receive a Facebook message, or control it by voice commands.

I'm really excited about this as a new Hismith owner, and I think anyone who also has one is bound to be pleasantly surprised with Xtoys. (I have no relation to the project, just a very happy fan!)
Dutchcore
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dutchcore »

toktoktok wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:14 pm Good news, after trying it, it turns out that XToys works well with Hismith devices. It's a good alternative to the official app.

It's a very recent project (one month old) and development is very active. The developer is very responsive and helpful at the project's Discord, which is growing a healthy community already. One of the most promising upcoming features is the ability to design your own patterns and actions, e.g. turn it on when you receive a Facebook message, or control it by voice commands.

I'm really excited about this as a new Hismith owner, and I think anyone who also has one is bound to be pleasantly surprised with Xtoys. (I have no relation to the project, just a very happy fan!)
Sounds very nice! I hope someone can figure out on how to use it in a milovana webtease. That would be a dream.
Dutchcore
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dutchcore »

toktoktok wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:14 pm Good news, after trying it, it turns out that XToys works well with Hismith devices. It's a good alternative to the official app.

I see they made a new public script named: Webhook Sample.
Unfortunately I don't have any time left after work. Maybe someone can play with this url callings in a flash tease script??
Script name on xtoys.app
Script name on xtoys.app
Screenshot_20210113_122547.jpg (357.8 KiB) Viewed 5429 times
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Teases can't call outside webpages, so this is not presently possible.

However, over in the OpenEOS thread (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23558) we are discussing ways to make it happen via an alternative player.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
moonpilot101
Explorer
Explorer

Post by moonpilot101 »

Any updates on this? How do owners of Hismith find their machines? I am considering buying one.

I had a look at the XToys website and seems a neat idea however there are only a few scripts available for the Hismith and only one 'Funscipt' that syncs with a specific video. Whats the official app like?

I was wondering if there was a way to take existing Funscipts for devices like Launch and Handy and convert them into scripts for Hismith?! The depth parameter would be irreverent as this cant be changed on the fly, but it could at least take the speed variable to make them somewhat interactive even if it was basic :innocent:
rezreal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by rezreal »

as mentioned in other threads, we should be able to talk to the hismith via web-bluetooth. Teases could talk to it via JS without any backend involved. Just requires someone to figure out the bluetoothLE protocol (maybe xtoys has it already).
Edit: somone did it: https://github.com/buttplugio/stpihkal/issues/139 . Get the tease-player developers on board to support it (probably via buttplug.io) :)