[Release] Hidden desire

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

[Release] Hidden desire

Post by eloelo120 »

Hello everyone!
This topic is made for discussion about a webtease called Hidden desire, that was in creation for a long time - not because it's so technically advanced, but because I had to be in proper mood to work on it.

I kindly ask you to comment about pretty much everything there is, so please type anything you want.
The tease is very simple and linear, so there won't be bugs, but I might put some pictures or text at wrong time of the tease. If something feels off please type about it.

I am curious about one thing in particular: did the text about clicking anything instead of clicking on a button made it more comfortable to play?

This is my first webtease and I hope to learn from it as much as I can.

Would have forgot, here's a link to the tease:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42213
NOORI234
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Release] Hidden desire

Post by NOORI234 »

Thanks for tease, i love it! I liked metronome sound and hitting space instead of button very much, you done a great job and i waiting for new tease from you now, :smile:
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: [Release] Hidden desire

Post by eloelo120 »

Hey again :wave:
So, as I prepare for my next webtease, I wanted to get an answer from you guys on one topic:

Did the text about clicking anything instead of clicking on a button with your mouse made it more comfortable to play?

I really want to hear some opinions on this, so if you don't want to play the tease, just head to this 10 seconds longs tease:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... aa33e18ef5

Have a nice day :wave: