Advent calendar

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Advent calendar

Post by markus »

Hi there! (Hohoho!) :wave:

I've put a little Advent calendar together, ... and yeah, 12 days too late,... anyway,... maybe you can enjoy and/or like it!

This thread is meant as a little bit off-topic, a little bit chit-chat, whatever, ... let's be not too serious in these sooo damn serious times.
Comments?
Something to talk about?
Looking foreward to the next year?
Projects in mind? (I am sooooo looking foreward to more content for Archive!!!)
Anything else we could talk about, then let's just talk about and bring back some more live and activity into this forum! ;-)

Here you go, have fun!
https://tuerchen.com/34ffc177

(And yeah, of course there is something special awaiting at the x-mas eve ;-) )

Best greetings,
Markus
3dgorilla
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Advent calendar

Post by 3dgorilla »

Hey!

It's quite entertaining to open these one by one. Well done! Looking forward to Christmas Eve :whistle:

Just sitting here by myself, wondering about all and nothing at the same time, while watching Real BBC stream on youtube.
It's about geeky stuff like comics, movie adaptations, games etc.

How are we all doing?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

3dgorilla wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:47 pm Hey!

It's quite entertaining to open these one by one. Well done! Looking forward to Christmas Eve :whistle:
Hi!
Glad you like it! :-)
Just sitting here by myself, wondering about all and nothing at the same time, while watching Real BBC stream on youtube.
It's about geeky stuff like comics, movie adaptations, games etc.
I guess I'm too much into femdom and other stuff like that,... it actually took me a second or two until I've realized that you are talking abount the bbc broadcast, and not the bbc in in a femdom/cuckold context! :lol:
How are we all doing?
Days too short, busy like hell, but the coffee in the morning helps. :-)
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

Nice calendar, thanks for the effort on it and everything else you do here markus
Spoiler: show
It would be incredible to have an update to Alice
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

rotta wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:14 pm Nice calendar, thanks for the effort on it and everything else you do here markus
It would be incredible to have an update to Alice
Thanks! :wave:
And yes, I have plans for a new version of Alice, but that will not happen any time soon, if you check this forum, I have posted an announcement for a new Tai-Software, this is what I am working on for now, ... so this has to be done first, then I guess Alice can 'Awake' in a new version as well. ;-)
(Again, don't expect a new Alice too soon!)
Best greetings,
Markus