[RELEASE] E-Stim CH Twisted Tales 2 + Bonus.

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stim CH Twisted Tales 2 + Bonus.

Post by LondonGent »

lolol2 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:47 pm I was kind of afraid when I looked at the estim file with audacity before I started... the volume range is very high and this will mostly not work very well with a DIY device.
But this one is just 99% perfect! I didn't expected that the file would be so perfectly on the edge.
frenchdude wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:18 pm - For the E-Stim file : like lolol2 I would have been kind of afraid of the overal aspect (I checked afterwards !)
I must confess I didn't actually look at this in Audacity until I read your comments, but now I have I can see exactly why you thought that!

The reason for the variation is because I didn't build it in Audacity, like I have done in the past. The assembly was all done alongside the video directly in Adobe Premier Pro, with the levels between the different sections being set by feel rather than visually (yes, that does mean I was hooked up to an estim box while I was editing it!)

I do have a personal preference for a file that ramps up near the end, but I'll tone it down a little in future if it's a bit much for most people. I built this based on my own DIY stimbox, so I know that it might come out slightly different on other people's devices. In particular it's not been tested on a 2B at all, so I have no idea how their built in processing might mess around with it.

There shouldn't be any very sudden spikes anywhere though - every section has at least a couple of seconds of fade-in to allow time to adjust or (worse-case scenario) reach for the volume knob.

Glad that most people seem to be enjoying it though :smile:
hawekeye1234 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:17 pm Hmm I tried on my BT Stim and I need to check with another file I know how feels, because this here was almost pain from the get go the short test signal at the start, very weird, compared to the first one.

I tried it in diffrent tri-phase setups.
The calibration audio at the start is lifted directly from the first one, so there shouldn't be any difference that early in the file. If you're still having problems let me know and I can help investigate.
BoundSquirrel wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:40 pm LondonGent, are you willing to share (if it exists) a 'flat' version of the estim file? I'd love to use some of the sound patterns in future estim files for older CH videos and in the unlikely event that I actually make my own estim we tease (an idea I've had for a long time but never had the time to execute).
There's no single 'flat' version of the estim due to the way I built it, but I'll take a look tomorrow and dig out a list of the source files since you're interested.

Thanks again for all the feedback guys, it's really useful and will help me make the next one even better!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

The calibration audio at the start is lifted directly from the first one, so there shouldn't be any difference that early in the file. If you're still having problems let me know and I can help investigate.

Thank you, I will take a two weeks break from estim to get my feelings back to normal, and then I will try again, and see if things are diffrent.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Is there an estim track for the bonus round please?
PewCat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by PewCat »

Niiiiiiice, thank you!

...trust my luck to notice this on Monday! Looking forward to trying this when I have some alone time 8-)
andreas261
Explorer
Explorer

Post by andreas261 »

Wowza!

I enjoyed the first twisted tales! Can't wait to try this out in the evening!

I quickly glanced through the vid and got a raging hardon haha.
Spoiler: show
I loooved the 3d animations and specially their TITS :love: Haven't actually looked into 3d that much and didn't even know they are so high quality nowadays lol. Any tips where to get 3d tits vids?? :-P would really appreciate info on this one haha
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

thebears73 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:50 am Is there an estim track for the bonus round please?
Not yet - I'm working on another project at the moment but might put something together for the bonus round once that's done.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

LondonGent wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:24 pm.
BoundSquirrel wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:40 pm LondonGent, are you willing to share (if it exists) a 'flat' version of the estim file? I'd love to use some of the sound patterns in future estim files for older CH videos and in the unlikely event that I actually make my own estim we tease (an idea I've had for a long time but never had the time to execute).
There's no single 'flat' version of the estim due to the way I built it, but I'll take a look tomorrow and dig out a list of the source files since you're interested.
That would be awesome, thank you!

I had time to try this out last night after a few days of not being able to play anything. Holy shit, the estim signals are like nothing else out there. Wow. Thank you. Some of the more aggressive video content isn't my thing, but the estim was outstanding. Also, the 3D animation was incredibly well done-where is that sourced from?

Thanks for this masterpiece!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:17 pm
LondonGent wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:24 pm.
That would be awesome, thank you!

I had time to try this out last night after a few days of not being able to play anything. Holy shit, the estim signals are like nothing else out there. Wow. Thank you. Some of the more aggressive video content isn't my thing, but the estim was outstanding. Also, the 3D animation was incredibly well done-where is that sourced from?

Thanks for this masterpiece!
In order as they occur in the video:
  1. Calibration tone: Lifted from Twisted Tales 1
  2. Laura_20191116_1908_0.mp3 created by Hedonist715 on socialstim
  3. Rest: custom via the funstim converter
  4. Odynn_20191123_1543_0.mp3 created by Hedonist715 on socialstim
  5. Rest: custom via the funstim converter
  6. (resumed) Odynn_20191123_1543_0.mp3 created by Hedonist715 on socialstim
  7. Edge: Blue-3.wav by digitalparkinglot
  8. (resumed) Odynn_20191123_1543_0.mp3 created by Hedonist715 on socialstim
  9. Rest: custom via the funstim converter
  10. Efun-Country Road > BJ.mp3 (found in StimAddict's archive)
  11. Edge: custom motion-synced via the funstim converter
  12. Rest: custom via the funstim converter
  13. Auto-ejaculation program: How Long 3.mp3 by V91 (found in StimAddict's archive)
Have fun! :-D
kinkyhorizons
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by kinkyhorizons »

Loved the first one, really looking forward to getting to try this one as well.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

LondonGent wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:00 pm
In order as they occur in the video:
  1. Calibration tone: Lifted from Twisted Tales 1
  2. Laura_20191116_1908_0.mp3 created by Hedonist715 on socialstim
  3. Rest: custom via the funstim converter
  4. Odynn_20191123_1543_0.mp3 created by Hedonist715 on socialstim
  5. Rest: custom via the funstim converter
  6. (resumed) Odynn_20191123_1543_0.mp3 created by Hedonist715 on socialstim
  7. Edge: Blue-3.wav by digitalparkinglot
  8. (resumed) Odynn_20191123_1543_0.mp3 created by Hedonist715 on socialstim
  9. Rest: custom via the funstim converter
  10. Efun-Country Road > BJ.mp3 (found in StimAddict's archive)
  11. Edge: custom motion-synced via the funstim converter
  12. Rest: custom via the funstim converter
  13. Auto-ejaculation program: How Long 3.mp3 by V91 (found in StimAddict's archive)
Have fun! :-D
Thank you so much - I'll go check out those links. :smile:
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Just to give you a bit info LondonGent

The first twisted tales was so amazing, and gave me a HFO before I could finish it :) And since that day I have been feeling this well kinda stinging feeling in my butt during estim with a plug, but might be because I have been desentized, so that I have crank up my Estim more than usual. I have my volume at 50 % and then I adjust the estim strength, and do the fine adjustment with a volume dial to not wear down the pots.

Common = Behind balls + Anal tip
A = Cock, B = Anal rim

This setup requires good connection with the plug, but that have not been a problem so far.
But I will test in two weeks time and see if things are diffrent.

But is there a way you can measure for shortcuts without "hooking" yourself up, I open the box and looked for anything weird, but did not find anything.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:20 pmBut is there a way you can measure for shortcuts without "hooking" yourself up, I open the box and looked for anything weird, but did not find anything.
I doubt that it's anything to do with box itself. Sounds more like a 'hotspot', where the electrode isn't making even contact with your body so the current flows through a very small area.

Your setup is very butt-heavy which won't help matters. You've got the common, then B, then common again, all a very small distance. Space your electrodes out more and the problem will likely disappear. Even scrapping one of the two common connections will likely improve matters. I'd suggest trying common to base of shaft (or under balls), A to cock head, B to the anal plug and see how you get on. If it's still stinging on one of the areas of the plug, try switching to the other one.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:20 pm
kinda stinging feeling in my butt during estim
If you have stinging feeling somewhere, it means the contact there is too bad, or contact area is too small. What electrode are you using? Sounds like you have some bipolar like Moaner? If you cannot change contact area of butt plug, maybe other electrode is too big? Also you might have damaged your colon if you stimmed with inadequately balanced contact areas.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

edger477 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:23 pm
hawekeye1234 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:20 pm
kinda stinging feeling in my butt during estim
If you have stinging feeling somewhere, it means the contact there is too bad, or contact area is too small.
Or shave.
modnar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by modnar »

ET312 user here. Just wanted to say the first run of this was amazing. In fact it was the edge section at 40minutes that was the end for me.

One problem I noticed, the calibration track seemed very intense for me. I ended up adjusting the levels up once the first track started and I didn't have to adjust after. Not sure if that's an issue with using the ET312 or not.

Can't wait to try again!