PM messages still in outbox..

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Slave_to_Girls_UK
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Slaves don't get the choice... I have to accept that young girls have the right to speak to me how they wish, to set their rules, and that I must accept them. Although, please be sensible and realistic about my fate!

PM messages still in outbox..

Post by Slave_to_Girls_UK »

I finally remembered my password and have found the option when logged in, to send a direct message to other users from their profiles..

but I've sent messages to 2 different people and on both occasions, the messages still appear to be in my outbox and NOT in sent items... but I know I defiantely pressed "send" and not "save as draft"...

Is there a reason my messages are still in "outbox"? Is there something I'm doing wrong or need to change some settings?
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: PM messages still in outbox..

Post by Darigaaz »

If I am not wrong, messages stay in Outbox until read
BobbyS
Explorer
Explorer

Re: PM messages still in outbox..

Post by BobbyS »

Agree with Darigaaz. I've only sent a couple of PMs in all my time using this site, one of which was last night.
Funnily enough I had the exact same confusion then, when I was perplexed to see it hanging in the outbox. But after the recipient replied, it's now in Sent.