[Feedback] Morexis Minigames 2021

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

[Feedback] Morexis Minigames 2021

Post by Morexis »

Heya, my new game Morexis Minigames 2021 contains a lot of randomized elements which can be quite difficult to set up in a good way, so I'd love to hear your feedback about your playing experience! That randomization also provides a lot of potential for bugs and technical issues, so please let me know if you notice anything odd. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Morexis Minigames started as a little side project but has turned into something much bigger and very exciting in the last months. This game allowed to me test some new conceptional and technical ideas, which will certainly play a part in my other, larger projects.

The concept
In general, this game is intended less as a follow-along JOI and rather as guidance and external control for your regular, casual masturbation. As someone put it on Discord, Morexis Minigames 2021 is "A very good game to spend as much time as you want fapping to sexy images." ๐Ÿ˜‹

As is stated in the game mode selection menu, the "timing" game mode is the original idea all of these game modes are based on. I originally came up with it for a personal session with someone and it worked so well that I decided to try turning it into a game. The idea is simple: You stroke and you don't know when you'll be allowed to cum. Once you are allowed to cum, you have to do so within a short time frame. If you can't before the time runs out, you are denied.
You can read explanations for each game mode by clicking "information" in the character selection.

Technical stuff
A lot of this game's structure is based on the Fapjack games and was created in collaboration with fapnip. It uses the same system for displaying pictures and dialogue lines randomly. The same goes for the timers counting down for the entire game, which is much more complicated than it seems (and thus kinda prone to breaking the game, sorry ๐Ÿ‘€). Almost all of the images and texts are selected and combined randomly, so if a dialogue line doesn't fit the picture or a picture appears unfitting for the situation, please don't worry about it and just ignore it.

One of the cool innovative elements are the slight changes to the game as you progress. The game is divided into three phases and two halves. The three phases are used to show different kinds of pictures as the game progresses. For that reason, you won't be able to see a picture of the character having sex when you've just started the game. The two halves on the other hand effect the outcome of the game if you quit prematurely: If you are still in the first half, you get denied; if you are in the second half, you get a ruined orgasm as compromise.

Probably the most apparent innovation is the naming system. During setup, you get the chance to enter up to three custom names and to select from six nickname presets. Sure, my games have allowed you to enter a name in the past, but to have up to nine names and choosing which of your names the characters says and how it is implemented into the dialogue requires a much more complex underlying system. After a lot of trial and error and some help from fapnip, it finally works as intended. It's not a huge feature but I hope you appreciate this special addition. ๐Ÿ˜„

There's a lot more going on in the background of course (the metronome system is completly different from my old games for example) but I think those were the most interesting aspects.

Thank you and have fun playing Morexis Minigames 2021~ โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ•น๏ธ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! ๐Ÿค™
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! ๐Ÿ’–
Spoiler: show

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 ๐Ÿฅ‡
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: [Feedback] Morexis Minigames 2021

Post by Tury »

So, about this "Charger account". Where do I sign up?
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morexis »

Tury wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:34 pm So, about this "Charger account". Where do I sign up?
Oops, that's a typo. It should say "Chaster" which is a cool app/website for creating chastity locks.
You can sign up on their website directly but if you scan the QR code in the game, you should be sent to a signup page too.

In the past, I always used ChastiKey for those locks but they sadly shut down at the start of this month. So I was looking for a new alternative and the Discord server suggested Chaster. I'm not really familiar with it yet but let's see how it goes. ๐Ÿคญ

And thanks for pointing out that typo, I'll fix it asap!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! ๐Ÿค™

thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

I like this game!! Thanks for making it
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

great game!! i dont get the 3 phases/ 2 halves part? can you maybe clear that up for me? i feel like im missing out on part of the tease
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morexis »

candii wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:37 am great game!! i dont get the 3 phases/ 2 halves part? can you maybe clear that up for me? i feel like im missing out on part of the tease
I'm glad to hear you enjoy it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
My explanation about the game phases might have been more confusing than informative, sorry about that haha

The three phases and two halves only influence the game's underlying system. The pictures are chosen randomly out of an image gallery, so if I have one single gallery for the entire game, you could get a nude pic at the start, then a completely clothed pic, then a hardcore sex image and then a fairly SFW clothed picture again and so on.
But since I doubt a random mix like that would make for an enjoyable experience, I wanted to diminish that aspect by seperating the one big image gallery into three smaller ones of differing explicitness. However, that's just in the background; the game isn't explicitly divided into different sections for the player.

I hope I could clear that up for you. Don't worry, Morexis Minigames 2021 is probably my most straightforward game from the player's perspective, so you're probably not missing any parts. ๐Ÿ˜‰