[Feedback] Cruel Countdowns

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Feedback] Cruel Countdowns

Post by lestrian »

Absolutely amazing and great idea for a tease! Didn't experience any bugs. The pacing was a bit off for me due to the girls being in random order, so I got some very brutal edging teases initially and then mostly stamina stroking towards the end. I haven't played an edging tease in a long while and I wasn't prepared for how brutal this one would be, I'm amazed I made it all the way through! 5/5
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SamLeOht »

DannyP wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:58 am With that said, props on an excellent tease, it was very challenging at times and definitely pushed your endurance. I can't imagine anyone playing through the whole thing in 1 sitting!
I've tried and failed. :-(
Spoiler: show
The deliciously vicious room 1 got me. I ended up with a truly ruined "orgasm".
Can't wait to try it again, I hope I'll manage to force myself to pause at some point.

Great tease so far! :w00t:
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SamLeOht »

I've noticed an error in the text:
At some point, one of the girls says "Oh! Into single digits now" but it should be 'Oh! Into double digits now" since it's at 99.
And a suggestion:
In room 1, when she says "Here we go," I thought it meant that the edge holding was finished. I forgot she was talking about her top (and since earlier we had to stop stroking when the top was off). It made it way easier of course. Maybe some kind of reminder to keep holding even if the top is off could be added? Perhaps something like "Here we go. Keep holding and don't let the [...].
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by intermolecularpyro »

SamLeOht wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:28 pm I've noticed an error in the text:
At some point, one of the girls says "Oh! Into single digits now" but it should be 'Oh! Into double digits now" since it's at 99.
And a suggestion:
In room 1, when she says "Here we go," I thought it meant that the edge holding was finished. I forgot she was talking about her top (and since earlier we had to stop stroking when the top was off). It made it way easier of course. Maybe some kind of reminder to keep holding even if the top is off could be added? Perhaps something like "Here we go. Keep holding and don't let the [...].
Thanks for this, I've made those changes. Only took a few minutes!
MotoMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MotoMike »

One of the best - very creative and nice ability to return to a saved state.
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Edgemycock »

this tease is awesome, I played it a couple of times since the release. definitely appreciate your work!