Anyone tried the edge-o-matic?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Anyone tried the edge-o-matic?

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Here it is in action, not my video, just wanted to link to it because I saw the Creator behind EOM did :)

https://twitter.com/yohan555/status/1423526539430408193

There is still a trick to fool it though, but there is a fix, the creator behind EOM just have many other things on the plate at the moment to implement it.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
xSnowx34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xSnowx34 »

Alright, you all have convinced me to buy it. I ordered it a few days ago, and I am impatiently awaiting the frustration that is to come. :-D
chimp3061
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by chimp3061 »

Anyone elses arrived yet?

i need just one more positive review and I think i am going to order one of these!
Tueffy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Tueffy »

Any new or update opinions on this?
I am still debating if I want to buy one, especially considering the additional import tax I would have to pay.
xSnowx34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xSnowx34 »

Unfortunately mine has yet to come. I think I have exceeded or am about to exceed the estimated completion time on their website, so I should be getting it soon. I'll give an update when I get it.
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

I Had it since end of august. This is a really nice toy and probably one of the best toy I ever bought.

It really work and yes you are able to edge as long as you want.

I need to put the threshold to almost the minimum. I tryied to tweak it so it more sensible but I still try to figure the best seeting.

It would be nice to see a post orgasm option. This is planned as I understand.

Yes it is expensive, but it worth it.
xSnowx34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xSnowx34 »

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now. When I first received it, I plugged it in and... nothing it wasn't turning on. I immediately contacted the seller and they were going to send me out a new unit. Though through some deduction of my own I figured out that the power cable was the issue. I informed the seller and they sent out a new power cable. They had excellent customer service for this.

On to the product. Similar to everyone else I had to set the arousal very low. If it is too high you will ruin pretty quickly. I will also agree that once I got the settings somewhat figured out you can edge near indefinitely. Usually I will accidentally ruin when manually doing the deed after 15-20. With this I went to 30+ today and felt like I could keep going because it does a good job of stopping.

Worth the money to me? Yes.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

This is my goto setup.

1. Insert plug into anus
2. Open the air valve, equalising the pressure in the butt such that the resting state doesn't exert any pressure on the rectal walls
3: set sensitivity absurdly high
Sensor sensitivity is at 235, resting "pressure" is 70%
ish.

The more you pump it up, the less sensitive it gets, because you have to apply more presure on the bulb to get a reading.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Wish there was a way this would work w/o the anal bit ... but biologically-speaking I'm not sure it would be as effective if feasible at all. But if it's working for folks, enjoy!!!
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

aldorax wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:16 pm Wish there was a way this would work w/o the anal bit ... but biologically-speaking I'm not sure it would be as effective if feasible at all. But if it's working for folks, enjoy!!!
honestly, the butplug bit isnt really that bad. of course its still odd getting it iin, but you soon forget about it since its not moving or anything. you dont even have to inflate it much to where the sensitivity works fine and you barely feel the plug. its not really much of a downside compared to what you can do with this machine
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
lemming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lemming »

Ordered this. How do you keep the hummingbird in place hands free? I see in the video it looks like a block of wood and a lot of tape but there must be an easier way.
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

lemming wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:14 pm Ordered this. How do you keep the hummingbird in place hands free? I see in the video it looks like a block of wood and a lot of tape but there must be an easier way.
First, if it isn't already tight enough for it to not move around much, then yeah, a block or something to perch it up to where you want would be ideal. You could simply place it on your stomach or pelvis to get the job done too.
A lot of the time, since you'll likely want it closer to the head, there'll be your only options.
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

I took abs (white) 2 inch plumbing tubbing. Its almost as if we where made for this. It would not be possible to better fit it .

Then I strap the tube on my chest its not perfect but work well. I put two strap one at the butom and one at the top of the tubibg witch is 12 inch long.
starnightmelody
Explorer
Explorer

Post by starnightmelody »

I'm using the protogasm and it works very well. Less fancy interface though.
Devotus7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Devotus7 »

starnightmelody wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:16 am I'm using the protogasm and it works very well. Less fancy interface though.
Did you made it by yourself, or where did you buy it?